The Left's state of denial

Who's drinking what?
Bush was never the messiah of the party. But he did win two elections.
Joe the Plumber was a great prop for the election. Brown's story is an American success story but only a few over-enthusiasts are talking about presidential runs.
Obama is teh Democratic messiah. And we see how that's turned out.

Who's drinking what?
Joe the Plumber was a great prop for the election. Brown's story is an American success story but only a few over-enthusiasts are talking about presidential runs.

only people that ever called him the "messiah" was the dishonest partisan hacks.

I submit that the left is in denial. They continue to regurgitate the same failed talking points of the current POTUS out of sheer blind loyalty. And for what?

The Left in this country continues to push for their radical agenda when Americans have overwhelmingly rejected their agenda. It escapes the common lefty that Americans are NOT stupid and anyone that manages a personal budget can tell you that you CANNOT spend your way out of debt. Americans EVERYWHERE are sick and tired of watching these crooks in D.C run this country and it's future into the ground while they make themselves and their buddies rich off the backs of our countries future.

In my life time, I have never seen the American people so angry. I have never seen them so mobilized and eager to clean up our government. And the democrats have in one year tilted so far left that it easy to see the difference between the two parities. The Left is crazy. Their ideals do not work, and it is insanity to think that raising the debt to the levels NEVER seen on this planet; and growing the government into an uncontrollable monster will some how fix our economy.

The arrogance of those on the left highlights what is wrong with them. And if they didn't have the media structure in place to perpetuate their fallacies they would be shunned and mocked as the loons they prove to be everyday. They are dangerous because they lack a coherent and effective vision for the future and they continue to push an agenda that will strip this country of it's greatness by pushing to tax everyone into oblivion and spend the wealth it took this country over 200 years to amass.

There is nothing redeeming about those on the left. They are thieves and liars with a malicious goal of turning the U.S into a third world country. America does not want the future you have planned for this country. It wants prosperity and freedom. Not poverty and slavery.

And for those of you on the left that think we will stop being angry in time to save your obama man. Don't count on it. America is awake and she is going to shake free the democrat fleas that have infested her for too long. It is time for a reckoning and the democrats are going to pay for their treachery. And if you can't see that, then you are in denial.

Aren't you a drama queen?? Tell me, what awful things did Dems do that "infested" America?? In case you don't know, Bush was a Repulsive, not a Democrat. Clinton was a very good prez and Obama has 3 years to go. So what are you talking about???

Gee, all I got for this post was a neg rep from nonelitist. But no response to my questions. That's very curious. :lol:

Who's drinking what?

In 2000 bush was the messiah, at least as much of one to the right or more than Obama is to the left.
The messiah term was spawned by Fox or someone I expect. And you sucked it up and believe it apparently.

Only a few overenthusasts ever thought Obama was the messiah as well.
Try not to be a partisan tool, I do and mostly avoid it.
But the peer pressure and incessant programming are hard to avoid.

Ohh and I forgot and left out Ahnuld and the talk of redoing the constitution so he could be president. Now he never was a real conservative is the story from the right.

How many more of these "not really a conservative's" do you have to go thru before you realize that the right is part of the problem not the entire soloution?

Last edited:
Who's drinking what?

only people that ever called him the "messiah" was the dishonest partisan hacks.

I don';t know for certain but I am pretty sure that the Obama Messiah label was spawned by the right wing pundits, not the left ones.

Who's drinking what?

Bull!! You have a short memory, don't you?? To this day none of Bush's followers will admit that he ever did anything wrong. You all adored him. That's why you accuse us of feeling that way about Obama. His supporters only like him. But Bush was your idol, so keep it real, will you??

Last edited:
I submit that the left is in denial. They continue to regurgitate the same failed talking points of the current POTUS out of sheer blind loyalty. And for what?

The Left in this country continues to push for their radical agenda when Americans have overwhelmingly rejected their agenda. It escapes the common lefty that Americans are NOT stupid and anyone that manages a personal budget can tell you that you CANNOT spend your way out of debt. Americans EVERYWHERE are sick and tired of watching these crooks in D.C run this country and it's future into the ground while they make themselves and their buddies rich off the backs of our countries future.

In my life time, I have never seen the American people so angry. I have never seen them so mobilized and eager to clean up our government. And the democrats have in one year tilted so far left that it easy to see the difference between the two parities. The Left is crazy. Their ideals do not work, and it is insanity to think that raising the debt to the levels NEVER seen on this planet; and growing the government into an uncontrollable monster will some how fix our economy.

The arrogance of those on the left highlights what is wrong with them. And if they didn't have the media structure in place to perpetuate their fallacies they would be shunned and mocked as the loons they prove to be everyday. They are dangerous because they lack a coherent and effective vision for the future and they continue to push an agenda that will strip this country of it's greatness by pushing to tax everyone into oblivion and spend the wealth it took this country over 200 years to amass.

There is nothing redeeming about those on the left. They are thieves and liars with a malicious goal of turning the U.S into a third world country. America does not want the future you have planned for this country. It wants prosperity and freedom. Not poverty and slavery.

And for those of you on the left that think we will stop being angry in time to save your obama man. Don't count on it. America is awake and she is going to shake free the democrat fleas that have infested her for too long. It is time for a reckoning and the democrats are going to pay for their treachery. And if you can't see that, then you are in denial.

Aren't you a drama queen?? Tell me, what awful things did Dems do that "infested" America?? In case you don't know, Bush was a Repulsive, not a Democrat. Clinton was a very good prez and Obama has 3 years to go. So what are you talking about???

Gee, all I got for this post was a neg rep from nonelitist. But no response to my questions. That's very curious. :lol:

apparently nonelitist doesn't make arguments, just neg reps people. Did for me too, claiming "all insults, no facts" yet did not post one comment in that thread.

It's amazing how some people need to be complete assholes on forums to feel better about themselves

It's amazing how some people need to be complete assholes on forums to feel better about themselves
//

Most everyone feels the need to belittle others to bolster up their self esteem.
The best of us keep working on it to minimize that negative aspect of the human psyche.
Some have a very large does of it though.
Not a good thing.

Who's drinking what?

Bull!! You have a short memory, don't you?? To this day none of Bush's followers will admit that he ever did anything wrong. You all adored him. That's why you accuse us of feeling that way about Obama. Buts supporters only like him. But Bush was your idol, so keep it real, will you??

Bush left with a 35% approval rating.
Of that 35%, at best, I would say that 20% idolized him.

So where is this "you all" you are referring to?

We admired him for what he stood for during the campaign

We all got caught up in 9-11 and ignored his subsequent failures as a conservative.

We all saw what he was about for the last 3 years.

He was a great man, a good president, and a great CIC in difficult times.

He then became the first president in years to run for a 3rd term....but Obama beat him.

//

Most everyone feels the need to belittle others to bolster up their self esteem.
The best of us keep working on it to minimize that negative aspect of the human psyche.
Not a good thing.

Yeah, I've lost my tolerance for the trolls, adn people that are so dumb and petty and blinded by ideology that they appear to be trolls. It's just annoying seeing so many people act like they are the smartest things ever all while posting the most illogical stupid shit I've ever seen.

And make me resort to being an asshole myself right back to them. Ignore would be good, but there wouldn't be much left to debate with if I did that

The country doesn't need to be more conservative. It's center-right to begin with. And liberalism doesn't "always win in the long run". It manages to bullshit people every so often, when they've managed to forget what a disaster leftists are, and then makes such a mess that people run away in droves. Hence the coming 2010 elections.

Or are you seriously trying to tell us you think this fall will be a sweeping victory for the Democrats?

So what drove people away from Reagan/Bush41 and back to "liberalism"?? What drove people away from Bush43 and gave the Democrats a huge majority? Could it be that Republicans (conservatives) fucked up? The upcoming midterms will definitely see some Republican gains, and that's good. There should never be a majority in all three because it leads to extreme animosity and division.

I seem to recall that Mr. Obama did not run on a platform of liberalism. To the contrary, he made it quite clear that he was a moderate...

If you recall, people voted for Mr. Obama based on his promise that he was a moderate.
They voted for him based on his one promise that he was going to "Change the way things are done in Washington"

People were not running away from conservatism...they were running away from the way things are done in washington.

If he ran on a platform of "liberalism"...with "larger debt" and "higher deficit" and "more pork in bills"....and "entitlement programs"....and "2000 page bills with no time to read them"...and "back room deals with special interest groups"......I highly doubt he would have won the votes of independants.....

He won by lying...as most politicians do.

Dont make it more complicated than it is.
If he had run on that, because that is exactly what he is, not even his wife would have voted for him.

And he knows it.

//

Not a good thing.

Yeah, I've lost my tolerance for the trolls, adn people that are so dumb and petty and blinded by ideology that they appear to be trolls. It's just annoying seeing so many people act like they are the smartest things ever all while posting the most illogical stupid shit I've ever seen.

And make me resort to being an asshole myself right back to them. Ignore would be good, but there wouldn't be much left to debate with if I did that
So says the troll!

Fact is, you NEVER debate!..You spend all day running around here looking for anybody telling the TRUTH about your beloved messiah being the abject failure he is, just so you can call them trolls. That is the epitomy of a fucking troll!

Seriously, you're a fucking idiot!

LMAO!:lol:

Last edited:
So what drove people away from Reagan/Bush41 and back to "liberalism"?? What drove people away from Bush43 and gave the Democrats a huge majority? Could it be that Republicans (conservatives) fucked up? The upcoming midterms will definitely see some Republican gains, and that's good. There should never be a majority in all three because it leads to extreme animosity and division.

I seem to recall that Mr. Obama did not run on a platform of liberalism. To the contrary, he made it quite clear that he was a moderate...

If you recall, people voted for Mr. Obama based on his promise that he was a moderate.
They voted for him based on his one promise that he was going to "Change the way things are done in Washington"

People were not running away from conservatism...they were running away from the way things are done in washington.

If he ran on a platform of "liberalism"...with "larger debt" and "higher deficit" and "more pork in bills"....and "entitlement programs"....and "2000 page bills with no time to read them"...and "back room deals with special interest groups"......I highly doubt he would have won the votes of independants.....

He won by lying...as most politicians do.

Dont make it more complicated than it is.
If he had run on that, because that is exactly what he is, not even his wife would have voted for him.

And he knows it.

And why is it that whenever I point that out, all I hear back is "and Bush was any better?"

He told the country that he will not be another Bush...and now those that defend him say "Bush was no better".....

I love the irony.

//

Not a good thing.

So says the troll!

Fact is, you NEVER debate!..You spend all day running around here looking for anybody telling the TRUTH about your beloved messiah being the abject failure he is, just so you can call them trolls. That is the epitomy of a fucking troll!

Like a good troll, state things about others that fit you.

You're idea of a good argument is "god liberals are fucking idiots".

Yes, we should care what you have to say. ANd your VM responses and negg down comments are even more juvenile.

//

Not a good thing.

So says the troll!

LMAO....you picked up on that too...of all people to say what the Doc said.....

Doc.....look to the kettle to the left and call it black.

But try not to use a negro dialect.

So says the troll!

as opposed to you, that likes to pretend he's an open minded, non-partisan hack, and one post will make a legit argument, the next whip out some partisan diatribe or some talking point.

Or do you have multiple personalities.

So says the troll!

Like a good troll, state things about others that fit you.

You're idea of a good argument is "god liberals are fucking idiots".

Yes, we should care what you have to say. ANd your VM responses and negg down comments are even more juvenile.
Look, just admit it. You voted for style over substance. It's blown up in your face. That's what happens when you vote without doing the research. Now, your boy is failing, and people are fed up with it. More people than not now say he isn't fit for re-election. So, that means many who chose the style over substance path are seeing their grave mistake, and are now pushing back against him. That's a very good thing!...Hopefully, those same people won't fall for an empty suit with sappy assed campaign slogans ever again.

You lib's had your chance. You snuck in your far lefty, and he's failed miserably. The far left agenda is dead. Just deal with it, because as his presidency moves on, and the broken promises and failures continue to mount, the anger is only going to increase from all sides of the aisle. So, you basically only have two choices. Grow a thicker skin, or simply go blow your own head off. You obviously can't deal with the criticism so, time for you to make a fucking decision. If ya' can't stand the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen!

So says the troll!

as opposed to you, that likes to pretend he's an open minded, non-partisan hack, and one post will make a legit argument, the next whip out some partisan diatribe or some talking point.

Or do you have multiple personalities.

Oh...I see....

So I am open minded about some topics and closed about others....and that is a problem.

And the problem with admitting that I am not sure about some things but sure about others is exactly what?

So you are unsusre about ALL topics?

You are open minded about ALL topics?

Sadly...you dont even know how to insult someone without making an ass of yourself.

I have multiple personalities because I am unsure about some things and sure about others......

You just cant win...can you.

So says the troll!

Seriously.
Christ, I had the lil' fucker chasing me around through VM. It makes you seriously question the age and maturity of the lil' roaches.

Who's drinking what?

Bull!! You have a short memory, don't you?? To this day none of Bush's followers will admit that he ever did anything wrong. You all adored him. That's why you accuse us of feeling that way about Obama. Buts supporters only like him. But Bush was your idol, so keep it real, will you??

Bush left with a 35% approval rating.
Of that 35%, at best, I would say that 20% idolized him.

So where is this "you all" you are referring to?

We admired him for what he stood for during the campaign

We all got caught up in 9-11 and ignored his subsequent failures as a conservative.

We all saw what he was about for the last 3 years.

He was a great man, a good president, and a great CIC in difficult times.

He then became the first president in years to run for a 3rd term....but Obama beat him.

Well by the time Bush left office only 35% would still admit to being republicans.
Personally I think 35% all things considered proves my point that most republicans thought bush was great stuff. Some just got embaressed and started calling themselves independents and libertarians and teabaggers. But virtually all of them will still vote for the republican on the ticket.

Forum List

Back