The Left's state of denial

so says the troll!

Fact is, you never debate!..you spend all day running around here looking for anybody telling the truth about your beloved messiah being the abject failure he is, just so you can call them trolls. That is the epitomy of a fucking troll!

Seriously, you're a fucking idiot!

Lmao!:lol:

lmao....you picked up on that too...of all people to say what the doc said.....

Doc.....look to the kettle to the left and call it black.

But try not to use a negro dialect.

as opposed to you, that likes to pretend he's an open minded, non-partisan hack, and one post will make a legit argument, the next whip out some partisan diatribe or some talking point.

or do you have multiple personalities.

bingo!!!!!

only people that ever called him the "messiah" was the dishonest partisan hacks.

I don';t know for certain but I am pretty sure that the Obama Messiah label was spawned by the right wing pundits, not the left ones.

Didn't Louis Farrakhan refer to Obama as the messiah??

Actually, I believe the label came from someone in the Clinton campaign when those two were doing battle. Why is this even something worth discussing? It was amusing when he was constantly called "The Messiah" in one breath by the right (or Hillary's supporters) yet in the next breath called him a "Muslim." Guess what, you can't be both.

I don';t know for certain but I am pretty sure that the Obama Messiah label was spawned by the right wing pundits, not the left ones.

Actually, I believe the label came from someone in the Clinton campaign when those two were doing battle. Why is this even something worth discussing? It was amusing when he was constantly called "The Messiah" in one breath by the right (or Hillary's supporters) yet in the next breath called him a "Muslim." Guess what, you can't be both.
It was Farrakhan who called him the Messiah.

But hey, we all know he's a right wing pundit, eh?

I submit that the left is in denial. They continue to regurgitate the same failed talking points of the current POTUS out of sheer blind loyalty. And for what?

The Left in this country continues to push for their radical agenda when Americans have overwhelmingly rejected their agenda. It escapes the common lefty that Americans are NOT stupid and anyone that manages a personal budget can tell you that you CANNOT spend your way out of debt. Americans EVERYWHERE are sick and tired of watching these crooks in D.C run this country and it's future into the ground while they make themselves and their buddies rich off the backs of our countries future.

In my life time, I have never seen the American people so angry. I have never seen them so mobilized and eager to clean up our government. And the democrats have in one year tilted so far left that it easy to see the difference between the two parities. The Left is crazy. Their ideals do not work, and it is insanity to think that raising the debt to the levels NEVER seen on this planet; and growing the government into an uncontrollable monster will some how fix our economy.

The arrogance of those on the left highlights what is wrong with them. And if they didn't have the media structure in place to perpetuate their fallacies they would be shunned and mocked as the loons they prove to be everyday. They are dangerous because they lack a coherent and effective vision for the future and they continue to push an agenda that will strip this country of it's greatness by pushing to tax everyone into oblivion and spend the wealth it took this country over 200 years to amass.

There is nothing redeeming about those on the left. They are thieves and liars with a malicious goal of turning the U.S into a third world country. America does not want the future you have planned for this country. It wants prosperity and freedom. Not poverty and slavery.

And for those of you on the left that think we will stop being angry in time to save your obama man. Don't count on it. America is awake and she is going to shake free the democrat fleas that have infested her for too long. It is time for a reckoning and the democrats are going to pay for their treachery. And if you can't see that, then you are in denial.

DITTO---I had to laugh at my last tea party meeting--when the speaker stated: You know we have one thing to THANK this administration for. "Waking the sleeping giant."

I agree 100%---I am 57 years old--went through the Viet Nam war--saw the protests & anger over that one--but it was nothing like now. Americans of both political parties--along with independants are mad as hell.

Americans are looking at our federal government like they have never done before. They are so angry at the federal government they liken our government to the banks in 1929--when banking collapsed & banks basically confiscated all money in personal banking accounts.

November 2010--is not going to be pretty for democrats who have voted for these spending monstrocities.

You're not too educated in history, either, I can see. Banks did not confiscate personal banking accounts. Holders of personal accounts began to withdraw their money in a panic.

While many economic historians attribute the collapse to the economic problems which followed the Stock Market Crash of 1929, some economists attribute the collapse to gold-backed currency withdrawals by foreigners who had lost confidence in the dollar and by domestic depositors who feared that the United States would go off the gold standard

Glass?Steagall Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A little history can be found here, but I suggest you delve a little deeper.

The Close of the Hoover Term

It was Farrakhan who called him the Messiah.

But hey, we all know he's a right wing pundit, eh?

I really couldn't care less who first called him that. :tongue:

The OP, after reading it carefully several times, reprises failed talking points of the activist agenda-driven far right that wants to drive America into the basement. No need to waste any time here.

Forum List

Back