The Left's state of denial

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HyenaKiller, Feb 18, 2010.

1. HyenaKiller

HyenaKiller Custom User Tittie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    I submit that the left is in denial. They continue to regurgitate the same failed talking points of the current POTUS out of sheer blind loyalty. And for what?

The Left in this country continues to push for their radical agenda when Americans have overwhelmingly rejected their agenda. It escapes the common lefty that Americans are NOT stupid and anyone that manages a personal budget can tell you that you CANNOT spend your way out of debt. Americans EVERYWHERE are sick and tired of watching these crooks in D.C run this country and it's future into the ground while they make themselves and their buddies rich off the backs of our countries future.

In my life time, I have never seen the American people so angry. I have never seen them so mobilized and eager to clean up our government. And the democrats have in one year tilted so far left that it easy to see the difference between the two parities. The Left is crazy. Their ideals do not work, and it is insanity to think that raising the debt to the levels NEVER seen on this planet; and growing the government into an uncontrollable monster will some how fix our economy.

The arrogance of those on the left highlights what is wrong with them. And if they didn't have the media structure in place to perpetuate their fallacies they would be shunned and mocked as the loons they prove to be everyday. They are dangerous because they lack a coherent and effective vision for the future and they continue to push an agenda that will strip this country of it's greatness by pushing to tax everyone into oblivion and spend the wealth it took this country over 200 years to amass.

There is nothing redeeming about those on the left. They are thieves and liars with a malicious goal of turning the U.S into a third world country. America does not want the future you have planned for this country. It wants prosperity and freedom. Not poverty and slavery.

And for those of you on the left that think we will stop being angry in time to save your obama man. Don't count on it. America is awake and she is going to shake free the democrat fleas that have infested her for too long. It is time for a reckoning and the democrats are going to pay for their treachery. And if you can't see that, then you are in denial.

2. HyenaKiller

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Frankly, I could care less if the left ever catches on. I urge them to continue down their current path as it will lead them into obscurity. American's are Angry, and they are angry with an out of control, corrupt government that continues to spit in the faces of the people that allow them to exist. Denial is NOT a river in Egypt, it is the current state of those on the left.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. AvgGuyIA

AvgGuyIA Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,453
    Anger is the word for it and the liberals keep drinking the Jonestown Kool-aid. November 2010 is going to be a bloodbath for them. It won't be a pretty sight.

4. theDoctorisIn

theDoctorisIn Senior Mod Staff Member Senior USMB Moderator

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,992
    Nice rhetoric. Auditioning for a show on FOX?

Your post is entirely made of tired talking points. What makes yours more valid than someone elses?
    The Left in this country continues to push for their radical agenda when Americans have overwhelmingly rejected their agenda.[/quote]
    What agenda would that be? How has it be "overwhelmingly rejected"?
    But a large number of economists will tell you that spending is in fact what brought us out of the Great Depression.
    This is new?
    Government has always been corrupt, and people have always been pissed off about it. What about the millions people across the country that protested the Iraq war? More of them than there are "tea partiers".
    Really? How exactly?
    Plenty of economists disagree with you.
    Oh, you mean like I'm mocking you for regurgitating Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh?
    No, they have a vision - you just don't agree with it.
    What taxes have gone up?
    How will higher taxes "strip this country of it's greatness"?
    What "wealth"? We've been in debt for a half a century - I think that "wealth" has already been spent a long time ago.
    I must have missed when we all had that meeting and decided that you were going to speak for "America".
    Beautiful imagery. Great prose. Not much for substance though.

Now, if you have any facts, feel free to show them. Or you can keep parroting - it's up to you.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 4
  5. HyenaKiller

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    I was going to break down all of your so called retorts but there really is no need. You illustrated beautifully my point. Just one question tho, how does spending more money then you bring in erase your debt?

Last edited: Feb 19, 2010
  6. Joe Steel

Joe Steel Class Warrior

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +119
    You're misrepresenting the issue. No one has said spending will "erase debt." Spending will erase recession. If the spending has to be funded by borrowing, so be it.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. theDoctorisIn

theDoctorisIn Senior Mod Staff Member Senior USMB Moderator

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,992
    Translation: There is no substance to what I'm saying, so I'll respond with more talking points and straw men. When did I claim that spending would erase debt?

8. The Rabbi

The Rabbi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,215
    You didnt. That would be Joe Biden saying this.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiYeJ__9BOs]YouTube - Biden: Avoid bankruptcy-spend more $[/ame]

I agree it is a straw man argument, as long as you agree that JoeBiden's head is filled with straw.

9. ItHappens

ItHappens BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44
    Well the plugs..it is possible.

10. Sherry

Sherry You're not the boss of me Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,097
    I can understand why some of them would be in denial. They waited so long and worked so hard for this opportunity. It was all within reach, and now they are watching it all slip right through their fingers.