The left hates free thinking Black people like this.........

That was fantastic.

Love her!

Any lefties want to take her to task? Careful, we might call you a racist if you disagree with her.....misogynist to boot.

Unfortunately, the lady is not very well informed. Black unemployment did not double under Obama. Not even close.

And, as we see here, it continued to increase with all unemployment as a result of the Meltdown, then began its sharp decrease in mid 2011.

Black Unemployment by Year:

vi5A24r.gif

I'm sure this will be considered "fake news" provided by the "deep state", but it is what it is.

(Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics Data)

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the lady is not very well informed. Black unemployment did not double under Obama.

And, as we see here, it continued to increase with all unemployment as a result of the Meltdown, then began its sharp decrease in mid 2011.

vi5A24r.gif

I'm sure this will be considered "fake news", but it is what it is.

Facts no longer seem to matter to many Americans. It's all about the feels.

You've got to love her honesty though.

Will any lefties acknowledge this thread and what that woman said?

Call her out Lefties, go ahead.

Calm down. She is entitled to her opinion.

Of course. My point entirely.
So what's the problem? Why are you imploring people to criticize the woman? Why is this a thread?

I am daring them because by their standards if you disagree with a black or a woman you are a racist or misogynist.

Do you not understand irony?

Trump just keeps chipping away at the lefts base.....

It shouldn’t take long for one of our resident bigots to call her a nasty name.....

According to the Bigots on the left, if you are Black you have to think a certain way.

David J Harris Jr on Twitter
That is how it was in the old south. Blacks weren't allowed to speak their own minds. The southern Elites had paid the poor low-life Whites to keep them inline. Now the Elites are paying ANTIFA and these fake liberal's groups to keep them inline.

Unfortunately, the lady is not very well informed. Black unemployment did not double under Obama. Not even close.

vi5A24r.gif

I'm sure this will be considered "fake news" provided by the "deep state", but it is what it is.

These are the clowns they parade out front though, they love black folks who laugh when nothing is funny or shuffle their feet or look the other way when they see racism. How can any black person in this country claim to support Trump after all the racist remarks and rhetoric they see come from this man. It's simply sad.

Trump just keeps chipping away at the lefts base.....

It shouldn’t take long for one of our resident bigots to call her a nasty name.....

According to the Bigots on the left, if you are Black you have to think a certain way.

David J Harris Jr on Twitter
That is how it was in the old south. Blacks weren't allowed to speak their own minds. The southern Elites had paid the poor low-life Whites to keep them inline. Now the Elites are paying ANTIFA and these fake liberal's groups to keep them inline.

You don't want black folks to speak their minds they why you hate black folks who don't bend, buckle, bow down or take a back seat to you. You want folks who bow down to you like Uncle Ben Carson, Thomas, West, Cain, Owens, etc.

I loved that Black Guy in the first video putting that girl or whatever in it's place.

The left has put America in a Bad Place......

vi5A24r.gif

These are the clowns they parade out front though, they love black folks who laugh when nothing is funny or shuffle their feet or look the other way when they see racism. How can any black person in this country claim to support Trump after all the racist remarks and rhetoric they see come from this man. It's simply sad.

There it is!! Of course she must be a lackey. Ignore her points and attack her!

She can’t possibly be authentic.

I fucking love it. You fools never disappoint.

Why not argue her points. Break down what she said and refute her points. Can you?

Calm down. She is entitled to her opinion.

Of course. My point entirely.
So what's the problem? Why are you imploring people to criticize the woman? Why is this a thread?

I am daring them because by their standards if you disagree with a black or a woman you are a racist or misogynist.

Do you not understand irony?
Nope...every PERSON has an opinion....you too seem to be falling into the trap of putting people into little boxes.

When lefties can’t jump to “RACIST!!!” It seems they find it difficult to debate points on their merits.

Forum List

Back