Democrats Wearing Shit Colored Glasses

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Ever heard the expression "Wearing Rose Colored Glasses"?
Apparently the Democrats are wearing something opposite of that.

How can they see so much that is wrong when everyone else sees something entirely different?

Trump has been trying to get these people to come and see the facilities and get involved in making improvements for almost a year, but they have intentionally missed briefings and totally avoided showing up. Back when it wasn't the problem it is today Trump was telling them that this problem was only going to get worse.....and so they called it a manufactured crisis. Now they're trying to score political points at the same time their criminal negligence created the problem in the first place.

They wanted this to happen.....and now they're acting like it's all Trumps' fault.

So now it's a problem. It wasn't a problem before....but now that they have decided to get involved, it's a problem. Who cares that they did everything they could to make it happen and make it worse than it would have been. The Trump Administration has been doing everything legal they can do to deal with this and all they get from Democrats is activist judges issuing ridiculous rulings preventing progress, and Democrats in Washington refusing to work with Trump on this.

Last edited:
These are the same traitors who let killers loose and then call for more gun control when they kill again.

Ok, but unless you shit diamonds, that guy is wearing normal clear lenses in his glasses.

Statement: "The Trump Administration has been doing everything legal they can do to deal with this and all they get from Democrats is activist judges issuing ridiculous rulings preventing progress, and Democrats in Washington refusing to work with Trump in this"

Response: Trump's policies on the border have violated the 4th, the 5th, the 6th, the 8th, and the 9th Amendments to COTUS, aka, known as the Bill of Rights.

All Federal Judges - all judges in fact, with the exception of the nine justices of the Supreme Court - have a code of ethics, as do Doctors, Lawyers, and Journalists.

Most live by them, the few bad apples notwithstanding.

Statement: "The Trump Administration has been doing everything legal they can do to deal with this and all they get from Democrats is activist judges issuing ridiculous rulings preventing progress, and Democrats in Washington refusing to work with Trump in this"

Response: Trump's policies on the border have violated the 4th, the 5th, the 6th, the 8th, and the 9th Amendments to COTUS, aka, known as the Bill of Rights.

All Federal Judges - all judges in fact, with the exception of the nine justices of the Supreme Court - have a code of ethics, as do Doctors, Lawyers, and Journalists.

It's early for your lies.

Have you ever ready the Bill of Rights? Have you ever offered anything which is not an echo of trump or his other fellow travelers?

Explain what Lie you believe I posted to mislead anyone.

How can they see so much that is wrong when everyone else sees something entirely different?

Trump has been trying to get these people to come and see the facilities and get involved in making improvements for almost a year, but they have intentionally missed briefings and totally avoided showing up. Back when it wasn't the problem it is today Trump was telling them that this problem was only going to get worse.....and so they called it a manufactured crisis. Now they're trying to score political points at the same time their criminal negligence created the problem in the first place.

They wanted this to happen.....and now they're acting like it's all Trumps' fault.

So now it's a problem. It wasn't a problem before....but now that they have decided to get involved, it's a problem. Who cares that they did everything they could to make it happen and make it worse than it would have been. The Trump Administration has been doing everything legal they can do to deal with this and all they get from Democrats is activist judges issuing ridiculous rulings preventing progress, and Democrats in Washington refusing to work with Trump on this.

Why do Democrats always find problems with how we do things, problems with this country, but NEVER anything wrong with other people or themselves? Ya ever notice that?

I KNOW FOR A FACT having watched a documentary interviewing officials from Brazil and other S. American countries that WE ARE DOING A BETTER JOB and giving more aid to these people than any other country.

WHY DON'T WE organize about 100,000 people to go down to Guatemala or Honduras, etc., and walk right in across their border saying we are fleeing immigrants asking for asylum and SEE HOW THEY DO? When a lot of us arrive sick, ill, hungry, without the most basic things and need, well, EVERYTHING, I want to hear how citizens of their country and government officials VEXATE, BITCH, WHINE and COMPLAIN to others in their country that it is THEIR FAULT and that they simply need to do better! And I want to stand there complaining:
  • Where's my food?
  • Where's my nice clean bed?
  • When do I see a good doctor?
  • I want bottled water!
  • Where's my legal representation?
  • I need a shower!
  • Where's my soap? Toothbrush! Clean blanket!
  • When do I get processed and the hell out of here?
If the democrats gave 1/10th the attention they give to illegals to our homeless, poor, sick and veterans instead, we could really do something.

Last edited:

Have you ever ready the Bill of Rights? Have you ever offered anything which is not an echo of trump or his other fellow travelers?

Bill of rights? Yes, I have ready it. Do you mean that paper democrats like you always re-define to suit themselves?

Now that is some funny chit.

Now you assfucks are blaming Democrats for not helping solve the problem Trump created.

The only think that the Democrats did not give Trump was his stupid 40' concrete wall.

trump changed policies that over crowded the detention facilities.

Fist he wailed against Mexico & threatened them if they did not solve Trump's problems.

Now you want to blame Democrats.

Funny chit

Why do Democrats always find problems with how we do things, problems with this country, but NEVER anything wrong with other people or themselves? Ya ever notice that?

I KNOW FOR A FACT having watched a documentary interviewing officials from Brazil and other S. American countries that WE ARE DOING A BETTER JOB and giving more aid to these people than any other country.

WHY DON'T WE organize about 100,000 people to go down to Guatemala or Honduras, etc., and walk right in across their border saying we are fleeing immigrants asking for asylum and SEE HOW THEY DO? When a lot of us arrive sick, ill, hungry, without the most basic things and need, well, EVERYTHING, I want to hear how citizens of their country and government officials VEXATE, BITCH, WHINE and COMPLAIN to others in their country that it is THEIR FAULT and that they simply need to do better! And I want to stand there complaining:
  • Where's my food?
  • Where's my nice clean bed?
  • When do I see a good doctor?
  • I want bottled water!
  • Where's my legal representation?
  • I need a shower!
  • Where's my soap? Toothbrush! Clean blanket!
  • When do I get processed and the hell out of here?
If the democrats gave 1/10th the attention they give to illegals to our homeless, poor, sick and veterans instead, we could really do something.
Because you God damn assfucks have helped the homeless when you held both houses & the White House.You did NOTHING.

So fuck tnat stupid excuse.

When you incarcerate people you have the duty to treat them as human beings.

You call yourselves Americans??? Really? You certainly can not call yourselves Christians.

I have the Bill of Rights ever-ready and bookmarked.
I find it hard to fathom what a retarded TDS-afflicted Commie like you
would want with it, but ok. :dunno:
Here you go:

Constitution of the United States - We the People

Here you go:

I'm certain that a mentally challenged Nazi like you would deny the basic human rights to others based on your hate fueled bigotry.

Here you go:

I'm certain that a mentally challenged Nazi like you would deny the basic human rights to others based on your hate fueled bigotry.
classic libstainerisms!

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump

Forum List

Back