The left hates free thinking Black people like this.........

Unfortunately, the lady is not very well informed. Black unemployment did not double under Obama. Not even close.

And, as we see here, it continued to increase with all unemployment as a result of the Meltdown, then began its sharp decrease in mid 2011.

Black Unemployment by Year:

vi5A24r.gif

I'm sure this will be considered "fake news" provided by the "deep state", but it is what it is.

(Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics Data)

These are the clowns they parade out front though, they love black folks who laugh when nothing is funny or shuffle their feet or look the other way when they see racism. How can any black person in this country claim to support Trump after all the racist remarks and rhetoric they see come from this man. It's simply sad.

So is Robert L. Johnson the co-founder of BET one of these clowns you speak of?

Of course not.....

He is a billionaire......

I think we all see who the clown is....

Tag....

You’re it..................…

The jury is still out on Johnson.

Of course it is, his ideology doesn’t line up with yours, seriously?

Unfortunately, the lady is not very well informed. Black unemployment did not double under Obama. Not even close.

And, as we see here, it continued to increase with all unemployment as a result of the Meltdown, then began its sharp decrease in mid 2011.

vi5A24r.gif

I'm sure this will be considered "fake news" provided by the "deep state", but it is what it is.

These are the clowns they parade out front though, they love black folks who laugh when nothing is funny or shuffle their feet or look the other way when they see racism. How can any black person in this country claim to support Trump after all the racist remarks and rhetoric they see come from this man. It's simply sad.

Congratulations Bigot # 1.

Thanks racist #2.

I'm not the one saying all Black people have to act a certain way.....

That's you Dumb Ass.....

Where did I state that?

And what does it show?
Read it yourself.
I did, I’m not seeing the point you’re trying to make
Every chart gets worse leading up to 2014 and then improves from there.
What specifically? Reference something in a chart so I can look at it. Why are you making me ask several times? Just present a smart argument.... it’s not that hard
I just did. You’re being dishonest.
Look at the chart in this thread and follow the pattern leading up to and following 2014. Every chart follows this pattern.
I’m not seeing it can you describe what specifically you’re talking about?

vi5A24r.gif

Congratulations Bigot # 1.

Thanks racist #2.

I'm not the one saying all Black people have to act a certain way.....

That's you Dumb Ass.....

Where did I state that?

Post 13 and 14...……………...

Read it yourself.
What specifically? Reference something in a chart so I can look at it. Why are you making me ask several times? Just present a smart argument.... it’s not that hard
Look at the chart in this thread and follow the pattern leading up to and following 2014. Every chart follows this pattern.
I can’t get more specific than I already have nor is it necessary.
Troll.

I can’t get more specific than I already have nor is it necessary.
Troll.
Yes you can, you can post a chart and explain your theory of which economic indicators sucked during Obama and got better under Trump. Instead of doing that you give vague reference to some chart somewhere else in this thread and one sentence answers that give no detail or direction about what we are discussing. Learn how to present an argument with supported evidence. All you’re doing at this point is trolling.

Left wing lunatics hate it when the blacks don’t know their place and stat to get a little uppity.

Trump just keeps chipping away at the lefts base.....

It shouldn’t take long for one of our resident bigots to call her a nasty name.....

According to the Bigots on the left, if you are Black you have to think a certain way.

David J Harris Jr on Twitter
No little ijit. People hare non thinking trumpscum

Dismissed, little troll baby

Put the crack pipe down...….

"People hare"

Forum List

Back