The left hates free thinking Black people like this.........

D_9THZoWsAAc_iY

Lefties....if she is full of shit, call her out point for point.

Refute what she is saying. It shouldn’t be difficult, right?

Unfortunately, the lady is not very well informed. Black unemployment did not double under Obama. Not even close.

And, as we see here, it continued to increase with all unemployment as a result of the Meltdown, then began its sharp decrease in mid 2011.

Black Unemployment by Year:

vi5A24r.gif

I'm sure this will be considered "fake news" provided by the "deep state", but it is what it is.

(Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics Data)

These are the clowns they parade out front though, they love black folks who laugh when nothing is funny or shuffle their feet or look the other way when they see racism. How can any black person in this country claim to support Trump after all the racist remarks and rhetoric they see come from this man. It's simply sad.

Congratulations Bigot # 1.

Left wing playbook:

Promise free shit paid for with other people’s money in exchange for votes.

If you disagree on this policy, you are a RACIST MISOGYNIST HOMOPHOBIC ISLAMAPHOBIC TRANSPHOBIC WHITE SUPREMACIST!

NOT ANTI-SEMITIC, though....that’s what the left is.

They are so goddamn pathetic and predictable.

Will any lefties acknowledge this thread and what that woman said?

Call her out Lefties, go ahead.
Calm down. She is entitled to her opinion.

Of course. My point entirely.
So what's the problem? Why are you imploring people to criticize the woman? Why is this a thread?

I am daring them because by their standards if you disagree with a black or a woman you are a racist or misogynist.

Do you not understand irony?
By whose standards? That’s a bunch of BS

Unfortunately, the lady is not very well informed. Black unemployment did not double under Obama. Not even close.

And, as we see here, it continued to increase with all unemployment as a result of the Meltdown, then began its sharp decrease in mid 2011.

vi5A24r.gif

I'm sure this will be considered "fake news" provided by the "deep state", but it is what it is.

These are the clowns they parade out front though, they love black folks who laugh when nothing is funny or shuffle their feet or look the other way when they see racism. How can any black person in this country claim to support Trump after all the racist remarks and rhetoric they see come from this man. It's simply sad.

So is Robert L. Johnson the co-founder of BET one of these clowns you speak of?

Of course not.....

He is a billionaire......

I think we all see who the clown is....

Tag....

You’re it..................…

So what's the problem? Why are you imploring people to criticize the woman? Why is this a thread?

I am daring them because by their standards if you disagree with a black or a woman you are a racist or misogynist.

We see it constantly from the corporate media.

Trump just keeps chipping away at the lefts base.....

It shouldn’t take long for one of our resident bigots to call her a nasty name.....

According to the Bigots on the left, if you are Black you have to think a certain way.

David J Harris Jr on Twitter
That is how it was in the old south. Blacks weren't allowed to speak their own minds. The southern Elites had paid the poor low-life Whites to keep them inline. Now the Elites are paying ANTIFA and these fake liberal's groups to keep them inline.

You don't want black folks to speak their minds they why you hate black folks who don't bend, buckle, bow down or take a back seat to you. You want folks who bow down to you like Uncle Ben Carson, Thomas, West, Cain, Owens, etc.

Because it isn’t racism, it is ideology. If the left likes a the ideology, they are great with it. If the right like the ideology they are great with it. If you don’t like the ideology, then you don’t like them and that is where the racist claims come in. It is an old and tired tactic of debate and really means nothing, except the person can’t support their position and go to racism because it works, facts be damned.

Oh, ok. Thanks

Are you serious? You don’t see calls of racism when Republicans disagree with Dimms on policies?

Trump just keeps chipping away at the lefts base.....

It shouldn’t take long for one of our resident bigots to call her a nasty name.....

According to the Bigots on the left, if you are Black you have to think a certain way.

David J Harris Jr on Twitter
That is how it was in the old south. Blacks weren't allowed to speak their own minds. The southern Elites had paid the poor low-life Whites to keep them inline. Now the Elites are paying ANTIFA and these fake liberal's groups to keep them inline.

You don't want black folks to speak their minds they why you hate black folks who don't bend, buckle, bow down or take a back seat to you. You want folks who bow down to you like Uncle Ben Carson, Thomas, West, Cain, Owens, etc.

You are so ignorant you don’t see the irony of your own words.

You are doing exactly what you are accusing the racist of doing....

You are way more ignorant and bigoted than most.....

Are you serious? You don’t see calls of racism when Republicans disagree with Dimms on policies?
Yeah, I see the race card getting overused by some. Not all. I also see the right over politicize many issues. Partisan hacks on both sides spread lies... no doubt. But why focus on them?

Mac literally just did

He did say she was wrong on the unemployment stat. Good for him. Glad there is someone who can do it, but Mac is a centrist, not a lefty.

Lefties can’t do it.
So what? What are you trying to do here, troll lefties?

Trolling Tards can be very therapeutic....

vi5A24r.gif

Food stamps doubled under Obama.
Most things economic deteriorated under Obama and, as indicated by your chart, no net improvement until fracking impacted the economy. Obama opposed fracking but couldn’t prevent it.
Net improvement only in spite of Obama.

Mac literally just did

He did say she was wrong on the unemployment stat. Good for him. Glad there is someone who can do it, but Mac is a centrist, not a lefty.

Lefties can’t do it.
So what? What are you trying to do here, troll lefties?

Trolling Tards can be very therapeutic....
Are there other chat rooms for trolling? Badlands or something like that?

Forum List

Back