The Left: " Employers Are Responsible For Illegal Immigration"

Yes I can read, the xiden admin won’t prosecute people that willfully hire illegals and instead will only focus on the ones they believe are exploiting illegas
You have another link that claims that or is it more shit you’re making up. We’ve already established you just lied.

Last edited:
Yes I can read, the xiden admin won’t prosecute people that willfully hire illegals and instead will only focus on the ones they believe are exploiting illegas

What part of that don’t you grasp?
The are called EMPLOYERS…GEESUS bubba. They are the ones who hired them. Do you need a vocabulary lesson ? I have an 8 year old granddaughter who could help you read…

Your real reasons for voting for Trump are getting smaller and smaller. You have to spin what is really going on with regard to the border. Do you know your being dumb or are you a liar?

Wages outpacing inflation? Looks like racism is your only really good issue this year. Unless you count the lie that we want to execute babies after they are born?
Not sure what your link has to do with Xiden's policy of not prosecuting employers that knowingly hire illegals

Not sure what your link has to do with Xiden's policy of not prosecuting employers that knowingly hire illegals
You don't want to understand. That's fine. I'm not going to waste a second more.

The funny thing is, everything you guys cry about, Biden fixes.

Sorry pal but Trump brags he stopped the border deal. And you can say it wasn't a good deal but Republicans put it together and the only reason they didn't send it to Biden is Trump didn't want to give Biden ANOTHER win.

He's already had too many. He's going to be hard to beat.

The solution is, stop lying and making up shit.

The are called EMPLOYERS…GEESUS bubba. They are the ones who hired them. Do you need a vocabulary lesson ? I have an 8 year old granddaughter who could help you read…

what is it you think I am lying about? https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/f...ecretary_mayorkas_on_worksite_enforcement.pdf

Biden Dismantles the Ban on Hiring Illegal Immigrants​

You don't want to understand. That's fine. I'm not going to waste a second more.

The funny thing is, everything you guys cry about, Biden fixes.

Sorry pal but Trump brags he stopped the border deal. And you can say it wasn't a good deal but Republicans put it together and the only reason they didn't send it to Biden is Trump didn't want to give Biden ANOTHER win.

He's already had too many. He's going to be hard to beat.
oh i understand you are attempting, failing, but attempting, to try and defend Xiden's policy of allowing illegals to be employed.

oh i understand you are attempting, failing, but attempting, to try and defend Xiden's policy of allowing illegals to be employed.
Then they aren't illegals. Who would make an illegal legal? I think Joe Biden has that power don't you? Or can he only pardon his son?

what is it you think I am lying about? https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/f...ecretary_mayorkas_on_worksite_enforcement.pdf

Biden Dismantles the Ban on Hiring Illegal Immigrants​

You keep claiming Biden did not hold people who hire illegals accountable….wtf do you thing “ employers “ are. You Humpers invent your own dictionary. It CLEARLY STATES that TRUMP DID NOT…he just did msss deportations…. So you’re still lying.
Then you just put another link up again showing Biden went after employers…..Are you crazy ? how many times are you going to prove me right,

Then they aren't illegals. Who would make an illegal legal? I think Joe Biden has that power don't you? Or can he only pardon his son?
The fact they are working, doesn't make them legal citizens. No, Joey Xiden, nor any President, doesn't have the power to make someone a legal citizen on their own.

He can certainly decide not to prosecute people, including his son, as well as illegal aliens, or businesses that knowingly hire illegals.

If you are ok with that, then you support him.

You keep claiming Biden did not hold people who hire illegals accountable….wtf do you thing “ employers “ are. You Humpers invent your own dictionary. It CLEARLY STATES that TRUMP DID NOT…he just did msss deportations…. So you’re still lying.
Then you just put another link up again showing Biden went after employers…..Are you crazy ? how many times are you going to prove me right,
I just keep showing you what his policy is. You can accept what the memo states his policy is, or ignore it.....that's up to you. But it's not a lie for me to show you the memo

Your last link isn’t even from anything official Humper…it’s another lie.
It’s a scam opinion piece from an anti immigration think tank.m
I never said it was, the first link was., the second link also contains that link.

Not sure your point, doesn't change the memo

I never said it was, the first link was., the second link also contains that link.

Not sure your point, doesn't change the memo
So adding made up shit is now evidence ? Can you say, “ an employer is the one who hires ?“:

The fact they are working, doesn't make them legal citizens. No, Joey Xiden, nor any President, doesn't have the power to make someone a legal citizen on their own.

He can certainly decide not to prosecute people, including his son, as well as illegal aliens, or businesses that knowingly hire illegals.

If you are ok with that, then you support him.
Bubba, the fact they are working, makes the employer culpable…look up the words “ employer” and “ culpable”:

Bubba, illegals commit misdemeanors….,
You’re not even mentioning the employers any more ARE you ?,

Bubba, the fact they are working, makes the employer culpable…look up the words “ employer” and “ culpable”:

Bubba, illegals commit misdemeanors….,
You’re not even mentioning the employers any more ARE you ?,
Not during the xiden admin. Knowingly hiring won’t be prosecuted…i provided the memo of their policy. They are only focusing on employers they believe are exploiting employees

Take it up with xiden

I just keep showing you what his policy is. You can accept what the memo states his policy is, or ignore it.....that's up to you. But it's not a lie for me to show you the memo
Trump did mass deportations. Biden held employers accountable.
Not during the xiden admin. Knowingly hiring won’t be prosecuted…i provided the memo of their policy. They are only focusing on employers they believe are exploiting employees

Take it up with xiden
Where does it say that ? That’s your opinion and you were wrong before. Your own link said zbiden was going after EMPLOYERS…You have a link other that says that’s the policy of the Biden not to or you going to bring back that opinion piece.

Trump did mass deportations. Biden held employers accountable.

Where does it say that ? That’s your opinion and you were wrong before. Your own link said zbiden was going after EMPLOYERS…You have a link other that says that’s the policy of the Biden not to or you going to bring back that opinion piece.
No he doesn’t…I literally cited the memo where he is not holding employers accountable for knowingly hiring illegals

Stop lying

And he’s not deporting? Really? Wow

No he doesn’t…I literally cited the memo where he is not holding employers accountable for knowingly hiring illegals

Stop lying

And he’s not deporting? Really? Wow
Go ahead, post it again and highlight that policy by the Biden administration. Do it. That fake one you had is from a conservative think tank….it’s not a policy. As a Humper you’re having a tough time providing * evidence aren’t you ?

One of many overlooked aspects here on this issue, is the fact that many of these illegal aliens have traveled hundreds to thousands of miles to get here in the first place.
So how have those travel methods, food, 'lodging', etc. been paid for while the illegals spend days-weeks-months transiting here ???

Forum List

Back