The Left: " Employers Are Responsible For Illegal Immigration"

It’s true people csn illegal purchase a firearm, hence why it’s important to prosecute those offenders and not give them sweet heart deals like xiden tried to give his son
Silly…You post like there is nothing you can do. FFL dealers don’t normal sell to criminals for one reason. They are required to perform BC. ALL SALES SHOULD REQUIRE IT, just like a few states do now and other countries with less gun violence.,

Now complain about your right to sell guns to felons, kids and insane people in private sales.

Silly…You post like there is nothing you can do. FFL dealers don’t normal sell to criminals for one reason. They are required to perform BC. ALL SALES SHOULD REQUIRE IT, just like a few states do now and other countries with less gun violence.,

Now complain about your right to sell guns to felons, kids and insane people in private sales.
You don’t and a right to sell guns to felones

People shouldn’t

Federal law requires they ask their work eligibility
Ask ? You claimed “ knowingly “. Asking means nothing.
But being required to show a work visa is proof. Which is it ? You’re all over the place. There is no law preventing an undocumented worker from having his own business. They can then go directly to the consumer. That’s why we need comprehensive immigration reform, Something REP. refuse to take part in…

Last edited:
Xiden's policy on day one was not to enforce the law, and not go after employers that knowingly hire illegals...I literally provided you a link to the memo from the Sec of Homeland Security.

The administration’s top immigration enforcement official on Tuesday said his agency will vastly step up crackdowns on employers who hire undocumented immigrants – a new front in President Donald Trump’s hardline immigration agenda.

Acting Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Director Tom Homan spoke at the conservative Heritage Foundation and was asked whether his agency would do more to target not just undocumented workers, but their places of work.

Homan said he has instructed Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), the investigative unit of ICE, to potentially quintuple worksite enforcement actions next year.

Hilarious. That was years ago under Trump and never done. . The staff is notoriously underfunded and manned and not up to the task. This is what comprehensive immigration reform is about and what repugnants refuse to participate in.

Ask ? You claimed “ knowingly “. Asking means nothing.
But being required to show a work visa is proof. Which is it ? You’re all over the place. There is no law preventing an undocumented worker from having his own business. They can then go directly to the consumer. That’s why we need comprehensive immigration reform, Something REP. refuse to take part in…
I didn't claim anything...it's the law, the law crimnalizes knowingly hiring illegals.

The law also requires that someone ask if they are eligable. Illegals can lie, they can use fake documents, we aren't criminalizing a business for getting scammed.

Hilarious. That was years ago under Trump and never done. . The staff is notoriously underfunded and manned and not up to the task. This is what comprehensive immigration reform is about and what repugnants refuse to participate in.
Of course it was done, there were raids, dems went nuts.....Trump got the largest pentality in history from an employer that knowingly hired illegals.

Then Xiden took office and one of the first things he did, was make it policy not to enforce the law against hiring illegals.

This are just facts

How many times have I heard this? They claim if Republicans employers would quit hiring illegals, then illegals wouldn't be coming here, as if Democrat employers don't also hire illegals. Then we've got several sanctuary cities around the country and a sanctuary state with Nancy Pelosi saying, "Well, someone needs to pick the crops". We've got Democrats welcoming illegals with open arms, giving them benefits (including health insurance), driver's licenses, letting them vote in local elections, and now we have the entire state of California wanting to pay illegals unemployment benefits. So, the old "if employers would quit hiring illegals then they wouldn't come here" argument rings hollow.

No it doesn't since the majority of immigrants come here to earn money, not stand on street corners begging for money like white natives do in every city I've visited.

No it doesn't since the majority of immigrants come here to earn money, not stand on street corners begging for money like white natives do in every city I've visited.
I agree with you, I think the majority do, I also agree that many "natives" of all races, have gotten used to dembot handouts, and are selfish asking what their country can do for them and not the other way around. It's truly tragic, from young people begging for their student loan to be forgiven, to African-Americans expecting money because of slavery, its gotten crazy

I agree with you, I think the majority do, I also agree that many "natives" of all races, have gotten used to dembot handouts, and are selfish asking what their country can do for them and not the other way around. It's truly tragic, from young people begging for their student loan to be forgiven, to African-Americans expecting money because of slavery, its gotten crazy
And they illegally vote for Republicans who pay them.

Xiden's policy on day one was not to enforce the law, and not go after employers that knowingly hire illegals...I literally provided you a link to the memo from the Sec of Homeland Security.

The administration’s top immigration enforcement official on Tuesday said his agency will vastly step up crackdowns on employers who hire undocumented immigrants – a new front in President Donald Trump’s hardline immigration agenda.

Acting Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Director Tom Homan spoke at the conservative Heritage Foundation and was asked whether his agency would do more to target not just undocumented workers, but their places of work.

Homan said he has instructed Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), the investigative unit of ICE, to potentially quintuple worksite enforcement actions next year.

See how they divide us? We agree illegal employers are a problem but still we argue with each other.

See how they divide us? We agree illegal employers are a problem but still we argue with each other.
I’m not arguing with you.

I just don’t support people like xiden that don’t have a problem with illegals getting hired. You do

Of course it was done, there were raids, dems went nuts.....Trump got the largest pentality in history from an employer that knowingly hired illegals.

Then Xiden took office and one of the first things he did, was make it policy not to enforce the law against hiring illegals.

This are just facts
Where ? Let’s see the link.
Here is the real story,
CNN —
The Biden administration is ending mass worksite immigration raids and instead focusing on employers who exploit undocumented workers, according to a newly released memo from Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas.

The move is another key departure from Trump administration immigration policies.

Where ? Let’s see the link.
Here is the real story,
CNN —
The Biden administration is ending mass worksite immigration raids and instead focusing on employers who exploit undocumented workers, according to a newly released memo from Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas.

The move is another key departure from Trump administration immigration policies.
That's actually what I provided, and says what I said....the Xiden admin was not prosecuting people for knowingly hiring illegals...it was a massive departure. To only focuing on people who "exploit" workers....

I’m not arguing with you.

I just don’t support people like xiden that don’t have a problem with illegals getting hired. You do
No I do. But what's the solution? The best solution goes like this

a. We need these people. So have them come forward and register to become citizens. Must work and pay taxes for 5 years.
b. Let employers know soon the government will come after them if they don't stop.

That's actually what I provided, and says what I said....the Xiden admin was not prosecuting people for knowingly hiring illegals...it was a massive departure. To only focuing on people who "exploit" workers....
You can’t read can you….is it a hereditary thing ?
Geesus it’s exactly the opposite of your reading comp failure.m

“The Biden administration is ending mass worksite immigration raids and instead focusing on employers who exploit undocumented workers, according to a newly released memo from Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas.”

And you claimed to have the same reference ? Where are your reading glasses ? Do you even know what an employer is ? They do the hiring…..

Last edited:

“The Biden administration is ending mass worksite immigration raids and instead focusing on employers who exploit undocumented workers, according to a newly released memo from Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas.”

And you claimed to have the same reference ? Where are your reading glasses ? Do you even know what an employer is ? They do the hiring…..
I knew this was right wing lies.

But I could see Biden saying "I'm not going to do raids to start. I may be able to get a lot of illegal employers to stop just by scaring them. We know who they are. Republicans pretend to be stupid when they say they were given fake id's, you're not supposed to ask someone where they came from, and they checked with Everify. They know they are doing it. But give them some time to stop doing it.

A lot of small companies you may never catch if they want to keep doing it. But really, who cares about them? I care about the poultry factory where they employ 50 illegals for $5 hr. Or McD who has illegals working for them all through out the south as we saw recently because BIDEN raided them. Even found 13 year olds working the deep fryer.

No I do. But what's the solution? The best solution goes like this

a. We need these people. So have them come forward and register to become citizens. Must work and pay taxes for 5 years.
b. Let employers know soon the government will come after them if they don't stop.
Thr solution? Not vote for people like xiden that won’t prosecute them

Yes I can read, the xiden admin won’t prosecute people that willfully hire illegals and instead will only focus on the ones they believe are exploiting illegas

What part of that don’t you grasp?

Thr solution? Not vote for people like xiden that won’t prosecute them
Your real reasons for voting for Trump are getting smaller and smaller. You have to spin what is really going on with regard to the border. Do you know your being dumb or are you a liar?

Wages outpacing inflation? Looks like racism is your only really good issue this year. Unless you count the lie that we want to execute babies after they are born?

Forum List

Back