Another Lefty Talking Point Bites The Dust

I'm an independent, not a lefty, but I am not for open borders and it is largely the employers fault for hiring illegals which draws them here.

On top of that, it is shit amnesty laws and a shit VISA program that Congress needs to address as well.

Save the open borders bullshit for libertarians because that is what they believe.
LOL. You need to go back to post number one.

Gee, maybe the immigrants will have to get a legal green card work permit like they are supposed to do already.

Ya'll keep predicting disaster for Florida & DeSantis.
'Member when they were all going to die for not locking down the state, requiring masks or forcing clot shots?

I hear the state is empty... no wait, that's only at Disney World
Read: In the mean time we’ll blame Joe Biden for high food prices.

It's FACT you clown. Rush Limbaugh offered Dem traitors a deal, amnesty for illegals but they can't vote in OUR elections for 25 years and Dems said no, naturally.
Rush Limbaugh offered that? By what authority?

They are urging legal immigrants to stay in Florida.
No, they aren't.
The E-Verify requirement has caused alarm among Republicans with constituencies close to the border with Mexico or that use considerable migrant labor. With the system in place, there is worry about businesses not being able to tap into the immigrant labor force to which they are accustomed, resulting in mass labor shortages.

If every one was legal, why are they so worried?
Because they know, not every one, is legal.
The trouble with you guys is you think every immigrant is legal.
The trouble with you people is you think every immigrant is illegal.

Democrats are cracked. They're dependent on others to think for them, another indication they're so MFing dependent. And they have weak spines.

The dumber and weaker we become the more Democracks there are, it's just that simple.

Forum List

Back