Another Lefty Talking Point Bites The Dust

Transporting illegal aliens across state lines is a federal felony.
Paying someone to transport them is conspiracy.

Personally I'd be happy as sht if Ronda and Wheels went down for this.
So, if I understand you correctly, lefties are for open borders and letting in a bunch of illegals in red states and it's red states' problem and you would charge red states for sending illegals to sanctuary cities and states.

So, if I understand you correctly, lefties are for open borders and letting in a bunch of illegals in red states and it's red states' problem and you would charge red states for sending illegals to sanctuary cities and states.
Democrats are trying to RIG elections by flooding Red states with illegals, giving them amnesty, then bribing the illegals to vote Dem with our taxpayer money.

Not illegal.
Guess you're inability to understand the word is a result of your MAGADUMIAN education.

Democrats are trying to RIG elections by flooding Red states with illegals, giving them amnesty, then bribing the illegals to vote Dem with our taxpayer money.
That’s quite the mega conspiracy there

If they weren't legal then transporting them across state lines is a felony and paying someone to do it is conspiracy.

Why do you think Wheels is so careful to call them "immigrants" w/o the "illegal" now?
It's you idiots that have been calling them "immigrants"...dumbass.

It's you idiots that have been calling them "immigrants"...dumbass.
Got history?
When wheels and Ronda first pulled this stunt they called them "ILLEGALS"
Now he calls them "immigrants"
WHY?
Because otherwise he's admitting to crimes.
They ARE immigrants, legally here.
1689276644414.png

Transporting illegal aliens across state lines is a federal felony.
Paying someone to transport them is conspiracy.

Personally I'd be happy as sht if Ronda and Wheels went down for this.
The transportation should be stopped, the invaders emptied out and shot in the head. Leave the bodies. Buzzards gotta eat too. Or load up a semi with invaders. Park it at the border, come back in a week. Hose it out. It would not take more than a time or two and the nonsense would stop.

Lefties are always saying it is all of those Republican employers hiring illegals which cause illegal immigration to flourish because it surely can't have anything to do with them being sanctuary cities, sanctuary states, letting illegals have driver's licenses, giving them free healthcare, free housing, free food and other government benefits, letting them vote in local elections, calling for the elimination of ICE, and I'm sure I forgot a few others.

Most of us know that Nancy Pelosi once said of illegals, "We need someone to pick the crops". Now we've got NYC mayor Eric Adams saying this:

So, let's hear the left say they are not for open borders and it's employer's faults that illegals come here. I'm sure they still will. After all, that's the talking point.
I'm an independent, not a lefty, but I am not for open borders and it is largely the employers fault for hiring illegals which draws them here.

On top of that, it is shit amnesty laws and a shit VISA program that Congress needs to address as well.

Save the open borders bullshit for libertarians because that is what they believe.

The transportation should be stopped, the invaders emptied out and shot in the head. Leave the bodies. Buzzards gotta eat too. Or load up a semi with invaders. Park it at the border, come back in a week. Hose it out. It would not take more than a time or two and the nonsense would stop.
Hows about we apply that retroactively to 1600?

Forum List

Back