The Left: " Employers Are Responsible For Illegal Immigration"

One of many overlooked aspects here on this issue, is the fact that many of these illegal aliens have traveled hundreds to thousands of miles to get here in the first place.
So how have those travel methods, food, 'lodging', etc. been paid for while the illegals spend days-weeks-months transiting here ???
By the coyotes bringing them here, to whom their families are on the potentially fatal hook thereafter.

No he doesn’t…I literally cited the memo where he is not holding employers accountable for knowingly hiring illegals

Stop lying

And he’s not deporting? Really? Wow
Btw, you post the memo and highlight it. It said no such thing, that’s you making up shit again

That's mostly when they get to Mexico. I doubt the "coyotes" are financing the journeys from south America, Middle East, Asia, and parts of Europe, etc.
There are extensive networks. It's a booming business.

It's so true! Illegal employers, we are coming for you.

Moving forward, DHS will focus on adopting policies and practices that achieve the following:

• Reduce the demand for illegal employment by delivering more severe consequences to exploitative employers and their agents;
  • Increase the willingness of workers to report violations of law by exploitative employers and cooperate in employment and labor standards investigations; and,
  • Broaden and deepen mechanisms for coordination between the Department of Homeland Security and the Department of Labor, the Department of Justice, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the National Labor Relations Board, and state labor agencies.

Punishing the employers once again. All you ever do is make it clear you hate employers.

Punishing employers ? How is that ? Expecting them to hire legals or apply for work visas for them is what everyone is expected to do.
Republicans hate talking about illegal employers. Next he will tell us the illegal worker gave them fake id. Nice try. Not buying it.

I love corporation. I work for a corporation. Every German they send over comes in legally and pays taxes.

Republicans hate talking about illegal employers. Next he will tell us the illegal worker gave them fake id. Nice try. Not buying it.

I love corporation. I work for a corporation. Every German they send over comes in legally and pays taxes.
And…
No one can get by with a fake ID if the employer has access to a computer. That goes for Germany too.

And…
No one can get by with a fake ID if the employer has access to a computer. That goes for Germany too.
My sister in laws cousin in Greece wanted to move to Switzerland. She’s a teacher. It wasn’t easy getting in. No one would hire her not even as a nanny. That was her foot in the door.

For a Greek, that Switzerland citizenship or right to work there is gold. Eventually she can retire back to Greece and get a Switzerland social security.

Punishing employers ? How is that ? Expecting them to hire legals or apply for work visas for them is what everyone is expected to do.
You narrow the meaning of "legal" dumbfuck. The one person you don't want to penalize is the illegal alien. I'm not against fining employers, asswipe, but that's not the only thing I support. All legal means should be used to keep out illegal aliens, You make it clear that your only goal is to crush employers.

You're a douchebag.

bripat9643
You narrow the meaning of "legal" dumbfuck. The one person you don't want to penalize is the illegal alien. I'm not against fining employers, asswipe, but that's not the only thing I support. All legal means should be used to keep out illegal aliens, You make it clear that your only goal is to crush employers.

You're a douchebag.
Being an illegal alien dufus is a misdemeanor….idiot. You send him back, he gets replaced by another illegal alien. You make an employer pay a heavy fine, he starts obeying the law. You’re stupidity underwhelming….are all you humoers this stupid ? Dumb ass….

bripat9643

Being an illegal alien dufus is a misdemeanor….idiot. You send him back, he gets replaced by another illegal alien. You make an employer pay a heavy fine, he starts obeying the law. You’re stupidity underwhelming….are all you humoers this stupid ? Dumb ass….
He only gets replaced because Biden allows him to come back, dufus. Kick Biden out of office, then no more illegal aliens.

Forum List

Back