Another Lefty Talking Point Bites The Dust

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Lefties are always saying it is all of those Republican employers hiring illegals which cause illegal immigration to flourish because it surely can't have anything to do with them being sanctuary cities, sanctuary states, letting illegals have driver's licenses, giving them free healthcare, free housing, free food and other government benefits, letting them vote in local elections, calling for the elimination of ICE, and I'm sure I forgot a few others.

Most of us know that Nancy Pelosi once said of illegals, "We need someone to pick the crops". Now we've got NYC mayor Eric Adams saying this:

So, let's hear the left say they are not for open borders and it's employer's faults that illegals come here. I'm sure they still will. After all, that's the talking point.

Lefties are always saying it is all of those Republican employers hiring illegals which cause illegal immigration to flourish because it surely can't have anything to do with them being sanctuary cities, sanctuary states, letting illegals have driver's licenses, giving them free healthcare, free housing, free food and other government benefits, letting them vote in local elections, calling for the elimination of ICE, and I'm sure I forgot a few others.

Most of us know that Nancy Pelosi once said of illegals, "We need someone to pick the crops". Now we've got NYC mayor Eric Adams saying this:

So, let's hear the left say they are not for open borders and it's employer's faults that illegals come here. I'm sure they still will. After all, that's the talking point.
Wonder how desaster illegal immigrant law will play out with employers in state. Especially considering the heat and white people in the fields.

Wonder how desaster illegal immigrant law will play out with employers in state. Especially considering the heat and white people in the fields.
Gee, maybe the immigrants will have to get a legal green card work permit like they are supposed to do already.

Ya'll keep predicting disaster for Florida & DeSantis.
'Member when they were all going to die for not locking down the state, requiring masks or forcing clot shots?

I hear the state is empty... no wait, that's only at Disney World

The people he's talking about aren't illegals.
So what was your point again?

Decapitate This Two-Headed Monster

Republican businessmen and their media flunkies are in favor of White Replacement, too. These conceited Scrooge parasites can't get rich enough off the only freedom-loving race.

You're being set up. The Left side of the hereditary ruling class preaches warm-and-fuzzy lies about these feral races just to trick you into supporting their make-believe enemies on the Right.

Gee, maybe the immigrants will have to get a legal green card work permit like they are supposed to do already.

Ya'll keep predicting disaster for Florida & DeSantis.
'Member when they were all going to die for not locking down the state, requiring masks or forcing clot shots?

I hear the state is empty... no wait, that's only at Disney World
Did ron desaster ultimately have a higher per capita death rate from COVID over density populated NY?

He's already turning the state into an environmental disaster.

In regard to Disney, I suppose that people don't want to spend 6-8 hours in a heat advisory.

How can this be evil.

Hardline DeSantis immigration law causes exodus of migrant workers from Florida agriculture and construction​

Hardline DeSantis immigration law causes exodus of migrant workers from Florida agriculture and construction
Hardline DeSantis immigration law causes exodus of migrant workers from Florida agriculture and construction

Thanks gov. desaster for driving the costs up.
Don't believe everything you see in the media. Agricultural work has largely been mechanized. Smaller farms and orchards can't afford to buy so they rent the machinery. Harvesting happens 24 hours a day so it's done in half the time. It ends up cheaper since there are no rest times, food breaks or injuries.

It's amusing to think that there are still people that think we need illegal immigrant labor. 50 workers show up. They are still crossing the border so next day 500 show up. In a week 5,000 workers are standing around waiting to be paid.

There is an exodus of migrant workers from Florida because there is no work for them to do.

Don't believe everything you see in the media. Agricultural work has largely been mechanized. Smaller farms and orchards can't afford to buy so they rent the machinery. Harvesting happens 24 hours a day so it's done in half the time. It ends up cheaper since there are no rest times, food breaks or injuries.

It's amusing to think that there are still people that think we need illegal immigrant labor. 50 workers show up. They are still crossing the border so next day 500 show up. In a week 5,000 workers are standing around waiting to be paid.
Migrant Workers Flee Florida as New Immigration Law Takes Effect

No kidding, so you're saying Texas sent legal migrants to NY?
If they weren't legal then transporting them across state lines is a felony and paying someone to do it is conspiracy.

Why do you think Wheels is so careful to call them "immigrants" w/o the "illegal" now?

Oh yes they are. A lot of them are the illegals that were shipped to them. Of course you guys think there aren't any illegals.
Transporting illegal aliens across state lines is a federal felony.
Paying someone to transport them is conspiracy.

Personally I'd be happy as sht if Ronda and Wheels went down for this.

Decapitate This Two-Headed Monster

Republican businessmen and their media flunkies are in favor of White Replacement, too. These conceited Scrooge parasites can't get rich enough off the only freedom-loving race.

You're being set up. The Left side of the hereditary ruling class preaches warm-and-fuzzy lies about these feral races just to trick you into supporting their make-believe enemies on the Right.
it is the democrats that are far richer than the republicans, we must include them

Forum List

Back