The left continues to deny basic science

Anyone so fucking stupid to leect a conman, business cheat., known bankrupter, liar, amoral, accused woman abuser, accused child rapist, a know tax evader, and an overall dumbass, ain't very smart.
We agree. That’s why we didn’t elect Bill Clinton. You people did. :laugh:
Still you assfucks are so embarrassed you can't admit you actually were so stupid that you voted for Trump.

Bill Clinton was never a business cheat & never accused of child rape. He never went bankrupt.

He is not a tax evader.

Thst is your fat assed orange hero.

I read, I remember what I read.
Yes...you have mommy and daddy read left-wing propaganda to you at bedtime.
I posted what I know.
No snowflake. You posted what you were told. There is a huge difference between what you know and what you were told (by your progressive masters).
You can look it up or just remain the ignorant fuck that you are.
That’s not how this works. You make a claim, the onus is on you to produce something to back it up.
I don't have to prove shit to you. Like I said believe it or not, I don't give a shit.

But if you are calling me wrong, prove it or shut the fuck up.

Corn is corn, you fuck’n buffoon. It’s “nutrition level” doesn’t change. :eusa_doh:
As Carbon Dioxide Levels Rise, Major Crops Are Losing Nutrients
Snowflake, even if that were true, it’s a non-issue. We already grow crops in controlled environments like green houses and even skyscrapers. So we can control the exact amount of CO2 at all times.
Wow, I flew over the Midwest & I saw Corn growing in fields. Really. Who knew!

And they get trashed by their peerrsd. 'It is obviuous you don't know shit about professors & research.
Good grief you are ultimate little mindless minion...
The paper was based on a rewriting of Chapter 12 of Volume I of Mein Kampf, in which Hitler lays out a multi-point plan why the Nazi Party was needed and what it required of its members.

The paper was accepted after being peer-reviewed by Affilia: Journal of Women and Social Work, which analyzes gender inequality.
It’s obvious your dumb ass ass doesn’t know shit about academia or research.

Academic journal accepts ‘Feminist Mein Kampf’

And they get trashed by their peerrsd. 'It is obviuous you don't know shit about professors & research.
One paper, published in a journal called Sex Roles, said that the author had conducted a two-year study involving “thematic analysis of table dialogue” to uncover the mystery of why heterosexual men like to eat at Hooters.

Hoaxers Slip Breastaurants and Dog-Park Sex Into Journals

Another, from a journal of feminist geography, parsed “human reactions to rape culture and queer performativity” at dog parks in Portland, Ore.

Hoaxers Slip Breastaurants and Dog-Park Sex Into Journals

I don't have to prove shit to you. But if you are calling me wrong, prove it or shut the fuck up.
Typical leftists... “I don’t have to prove shit, but you do”. :lmao:
13654355-1B9E-4A20-ADF7-B51B028ED374.jpeg

The paper was based on a rewriting of Chapter 12 of Volume I of Mein Kampf, in which Hitler lays out a multi-point plan why the Nazi Party was needed and what it required of its members.

The paper was accepted after being peer-reviewed by Affilia: Journal of Women and Social Work, which analyzes gender inequality.

Academic journal accepts ‘Feminist Mein Kampf’

Academic research is subject to peer review. Incorrect, fudged, lazy research will be outed, an embarrassment to the University and likely loss of job.

All things remaining the same, increased CO2 does promote plant growth.
No shit, Sherlock. I already established that. Way to repeat what I’ve already posted.
Studies show that food plants may grow better, their nutrition levels can fall.
Bwahahaha! Those “studies” are so good, you didn’t even post a link to them.

Corn is corn, you fuck’n buffoon. It’s “nutrition level” doesn’t change. :eusa_doh:
As Carbon Dioxide Levels Rise, Major Crops Are Losing Nutrients
dtp1mbm7kgi31.jpg
More leftwing horseshit.

That’s not how this works. You make a claim, the onus is on you to produce something to back it up.
I don't have to prove shit to you.
Hahahaha! Yes, you do, snowflake. That’s how it works. You make a claim, the onus is on you to support that claim.
Nope. You can remain a stupid fuck all your life & I won't care.
Ironic. Talk about stupid fucks. Why should the person you disagree with provide the evidence to support your point?

All things remaining the same, increased CO2 does promote plant growth.
No shit, Sherlock. I already established that. Way to repeat what I’ve already posted.
Studies show that food plants may grow better, their nutrition levels can fall.
Bwahahaha! Those “studies” are so good, you didn’t even post a link to them.

Look, dickbreath, I read, I remember what I read. It is called as fucking education.

I posted what I know. You can look it up or just remain the ignorant fuck that you are.
What you "know" is 100% bullshit. Why should anyone take your word for it?

Wow, a non scientist ignoramus calling scientists ignorant. There is a link between CO2 concentrations & climate.
If your dumb ass actually cared about the planet, you would want even more CO2 in the world as plants flourish in CO2. But you’re too stupid to think for yourself. You only “think” what you’re told to “think” by progressives.

The numbers are astounding. The science doesn’t lie (even if your Dumbocrat master’s do)...

All things remaining the same, increased CO2 does promote plant growth. Studies show that food plants may grow better, their nutrition levels can fall.

Not increase the CO2 will increase the temperatures & these higher temperatures will cause plant production to fall.

So once again, you are shown to be a moron.

A warmer earth is more conducive to plant growth, not less, shit for brains.

I don't have to prove shit to you. But if you are calling me wrong, prove it or shut the fuck up.
View attachment 275908

Your disagreement is with scientists, not random forum posters. Stop asking random forum posters to defend science. It's not a logical position.
These idiots claim they are so smart and educated so it is perfectly reasonable to ask them to defend the science that they say Republicans are too stupid to understand.

View attachment 275908

Your disagreement is with scientists, not random forum posters. Stop asking random forum posters to defend science. It's not a logical position.
Sorry, turd, but the theory of AGW is not science. It's scientific fraud. It's a hoax.

What you are telling us is that we are required to accept your Stalinist theories without evidence. That's quackery, not science.

Forum List

Back