The left continues to deny basic science

all warming must be uniform to be acknowledged by you idiots?

There are two kinds of science deniers. One actually is too stupid to understand, and the other is a partisan snake that simply doesn't care about reality.

The idea that we can stop or change global warming is not even close to a settled science, even by the partisan scientist that have an agenda.

So, it's your position that the lowering of our carbon emissions to slow man-made CC/GW is an unproven way?

My position is that there is not a causal relationship between CO2 and temperature. I do not believe lowering CO2 would have a significant affect on climate.

can you post one scientific organization

I need a guru to PARROT.

I can't understand DATA or COURT CASES or why three island chains are sinking but nothing else is...

I need a GURU to PARROT

because that's all my BIRDBRAIN is capable of doing

So, you're incapable of finding a scientific organization which supports your position on CC/GW.

Why would that be....

So, you're incapable of finding a scientific organization

LMFAO!!!!

Only PARROTING is allowed.

Discussion of data is not allowed.

Posting the ACTUAL DATA is not allowed.

Citing the British Court case is not allowed.

Noticing that the "warmers" are lying about the "sinking islands" is not allowed.

Explaining why those islands are sinking while nothing else is, that is not allowed.

ONLY PARROTING IS ALLOWED.... from that which the "left" defines" as a "science" "oganization."

This debate is almost identical to asking Christians why Jews don't believe in Jesus, given that Jews actually observed him, while the ancestors of actual Christians today never got near him....

Deniers are ignorant

The HOLY TEXT of :"warmers."

Thou shall not understand actual science.
Thou shall not check the actual data.
Thou shall not notice court cases where the "Warmers" get outed a LIARS and FUDGEBAKERS

Thou shall only PARROT.

And those who don't parrot, they are BLASPHEMERS, so

SHOUT THEM DOWN
INSULT THEM
DENY THE ACTUAL DATA
DEMONSTRATE FOR ALL THAT YOU ARE A SCIENCE INVALID

and then you can be a member of the LEFT in good standing...

So if we didn't give scientists money there would be no sciences-correct?
We don’t give children money to color, yet they still color. We don’t give adults money to take vacations, yet they still go on vacation.

If someone has a passion for something, they will pursue it on their own dime. Why do you need such rudimentary principles explained to you?

The left's entire narrative is completely falling apart with each passing day...
"It has not warmed in Alabama in the last century according to NOAA’s own data,” Watts wrote on his website Watts Up With That? “In fact the average temperature has COOLED since 1895…"
Alarmists say global warming to blame for ‘record’ tick population — but there’s one massive problem
G L O B A L Look it up.
Doesn’t matter if it’s hotter in Zimbabwe if it has cooled in Alabama, sparky. Stop trying to deny indisputable facts and science.

...when the police take a man "downtown:" after he has already proven he owned the house he was accused of breaking into, it is stupid.
Except that he did no such thing, you ignorant dillhole. Trying turning off MSNBC. He flipped out that law enforcement had the “audacity” to question what he was doing because he felt - as a Harvard professor - he was “special”.

Typical left-wing arrogant academic asshole.

Trayvon, a black kid walking home from the store was stalked & eventually killed & assfucks like you don't see a problem.
You’re right...I don’t see a problem with a law-abiding citizen putting slugs in the chest of a thug who was physically assaulting him. The question is, why does it bother you so much when law abiding citizens are allowed to defend themselves?

Only the disgusting thugs who try to prey on people have an issue with self-defense.

Who collects new data regarding the climate?

A: LEFT WING LIARS who take ACTUAL DATA showing NO WARMING and FUDGE IT to show "warming" to MORONS LIKE YOU who PARROT

What do those people who know more about it

Translation = I don't care about data or truth. I am PARROTING a "greater guru" than you.

What does PARROTING PROVE?

The only thing PARROTING ever proves is that the individual doing the PARROTING has a

BIRDBRAIN

kewl parrot. I love parrots. They are smarter than most Democrats.

those the media claims are "experts..."

I am claiming that the most relevant scientists are the experts, and virtually all of them are saying that AGW is happening to some extent. There is not a conspiracy. That's what they actually believe. How would the most educated and qualified people on Earth have missed all of the things you think are in plain sight that contradict AGW? Maybe they're not actually missing anything and you are just an ignorant twat that understands approximately dick compared to them.
What you ignore is that all these so-called "experts" have a vested interest in the public believing the hoax. Their motives have been corrupted. The government put them on its payroll and thereby bought them off.

They've been caught fudging the numbers numerous times.

Wow, a non scientist ignoramus calling scientists ignorant. There is a link between CO2 concentrations & climate.
If your dumb ass actually cared about the planet, you would want even more CO2 in the world as plants flourish in CO2. But you’re too stupid to think for yourself. You only “think” what you’re told to “think” by progressives.

The numbers are astounding. The science doesn’t lie (even if your Dumbocrat master’s do)...

So can Patriot define "basic science"? And why just "basic science?" Is that Patriot's limit in the sciences?

So can Patriot define "basic science"?
Can regent explain why she wants a “definition” for every basic word in the English language (hint: she can’t dispute the facts presented in the links).
And why just "basic science?"
Because nobody expects the left to embrace advanced science. Your side of the aisle has the collective IQ just south of a retarded grasshopper.

But even a retarded grasshopper realizes that gender cannot be “fluid” eusa_doh:
Is that Patriot's limit in the sciences?
Let me guess, you’re not only a 98 year old woman who rigorously utilizes the internet, and served on the front lines of combat during WWII (an era when woman were forbidden from combat), but you’re also a quantum physicist?

Fuck’n hilarious that you fell for that shit.
  1. Why does she need a “graduate assistant”? Too lazy to do the work herself?
  2. Why did she work on the grant with 3 other people but not work on the research with them?
  3. It’s more than just the money. It’s the luxury of earning a living without ever having to produce any results. Guess what happens if she takes a job with one of those oil companies she keeps talking about? She has to produce serious results on time, every time, or her ass is shown the door. At the university basement? She can submit “papers” whenever she want - and they don’t even have to be accurate.

Forum List

Back