The left continues to deny basic science

Fuck’n hilarious that you fell for that shit.
  1. Why does she need a “graduate assistant”? Too lazy to do the work herself?
  2. Why did she work on the grant with 3 other people but not work on the research with them?
  3. It’s more than just the money. It’s the luxury of earning a living without ever having to produce any results. Guess what happens if she takes a job with one of those oil companies she keeps talking about? She has to produce serious results on time, every time, or her ass is shown the door. At the university basement? She can submit “papers” whenever she want - and they don’t even have to be accurate.

That is total bullshit. Schools provide pressure for research.

Publish or perisdh. I
those the media claims are "experts..."

I am claiming that the most relevant scientists are the experts, and virtually all of them are saying that AGW is happening to some extent. There is not a conspiracy. That's what they actually believe. How would the most educated and qualified people on Earth have missed all of the things you think are in plain sight that contradict AGW? Maybe they're not actually missing anything and you are just an ignorant twat that understands approximately dick compared to them.
What you ignore is that all these so-called "experts" have a vested interest in the public believing the hoax. Their motives have been corrupted. The government put them on its payroll and thereby bought them off.

They've been caught fudging the numbers numerous times.
Another bullshit post.

Data is usually adjusted. The unemployment rate is adjusted to take out seasonal changes. Some data is adjusted for inflation.

Temperature data taken over urban areas is adjusted.

So can Patriot define "basic science"?
Can regent explain why she wants a “definition” for every basic word in the English language (hint: she can’t dispute the facts presented in the links).
And why just "basic science?"
Because nobody expects the left to embrace advanced science. Your side of the aisle has the collective IQ just south of a retarded grasshopper.

But even a retarded grasshopper realizes that gender cannot be “fluid” eusa_doh:
Is that Patriot's limit in the sciences?
Let me guess, you’re not only a 98 year old woman who rigorously utilizes the internet, and served on the front lines of combat during WWII (an era when woman were forbidden from combat), but you’re also a quantum physicist?
Trump was elected by carrying the uneducated white vote.

Wow, a non scientist ignoramus calling scientists ignorant. There is a link between CO2 concentrations & climate.
If your dumb ass actually cared about the planet, you would want even more CO2 in the world as plants flourish in CO2. But you’re too stupid to think for yourself. You only “think” what you’re told to “think” by progressives.

The numbers are astounding. The science doesn’t lie (even if your Dumbocrat master’s do)...

All things remaining the same, increased CO2 does promote plant growth. Studies show that food plants may grow better, their nutrition levels can fall.

Not increase the CO2 will increase the temperatures & these higher temperatures will cause plant production to fall.

So once again, you are shown to be a moron.

Can regent explain why she wants a “definition” for every basic word in the English language (hint: she can’t dispute the facts presented in the links).
Because nobody expects the left to embrace advanced science. Your side of the aisle has the collective IQ just south of a retarded grasshopper.

But even a retarded grasshopper realizes that gender cannot be “fluid” eusa_doh:
Let me guess, you’re not only a 98 year old woman who rigorously utilizes the internet, and served on the front lines of combat during WWII (an era when woman were forbidden from combat), but you’re also a quantum physicist?
Hillary literally only won states like Minnesota, New Hampshire and Maine with the retard vote and the high school dropouts.

Retarded and uneducated people of all backgrounds now comprise a sizable chunk of the national vote for Democrats.

She can submit “papers” whenever she want - and they don’t even have to be accurate.
That is total bullshit. Schools provide pressure for research. Publish or perisdh.
“Publish or Perish” :lmao:

As I stated above, snowflake, “she can submit papers whenever she wants - and they don’t even have to be accurate”. Technically that is “publishing”.

All things remaining the same, increased CO2 does promote plant growth.
No shit, Sherlock. I already established that. Way to repeat what I’ve already posted.
Studies show that food plants may grow better, their nutrition levels can fall.
Bwahahaha! Those “studies” are so good, you didn’t even post a link to them.

Corn is corn, you fuck’n buffoon. It’s “nutrition level” doesn’t change. :eusa_doh:

No shit, Sherlock. I already established that. Way to repeat what I’ve already posted.

Corn is corn, you fuck’n buffoon. It’s “nutrition level” doesn’t change. :eusa_doh:
As Carbon Dioxide Levels Rise, Major Crops Are Losing Nutrients
dtp1mbm7kgi31.jpg

Look, dickbreath, I read, I remember what I read. It is called as fucking education.

I posted what I know. You can look it up or just remain the ignorant fuck that you are.

Every Dumbocrat is elected by carrying the uneducated electorate vote.
I posted a real stat. You posted a lie.

Anyone so fucking stupid to leect a conman, business cheat., known bankrupter, liar, amoral, accused woman abuser, accused child rapist, a know tax evader, and an overall dumbass, ain't very smart.

She can submit “papers” whenever she want - and they don’t even have to be accurate.
That is total bullshit. Schools provide pressure for research. Publish or perisdh.
“Publish or Perish” :lmao:

As I stated above, snowflake, “she can submit papers whenever she wants - and they don’t even have to be accurate”. Technically that is “publishing”.
And they get trashed by their peerrsd.

'It is obviuous you don't know shit about professors & research.

Hillary literally only won states like Minnesota, New Hampshire and Maine with the retard vote and the high school dropouts.

Retarded and uneducated people of all backgrounds now comprise a sizable chunk of the national vote for Democrats.
Nice try assfuck. MN & NH rank ion the top ten in education levels.

8 out of ten of the least are Red Stated who voted for the orange assfuck.

The number of retarded and uneducated people in both states who voted for Hillary is higher than the margin of victory dipshit.

Take away the uneducated votes in red states and Hillary would be close to losing the "national popular vote".

The number of retarded and uneducated people in both states who voted for Hillary is higher than the margin of victory dipshit.

Take away the uneducated votes in red states and Hillary would be close to losing the "national popular vote".

Take away the educated voted & Trump would have lost.

I read, I remember what I read.
Yes...you have mommy and daddy read left-wing propaganda to you at bedtime.
I posted what I know.
No snowflake. You posted what you were told. There is a huge difference between what you know and what you were told (by your progressive masters).
You can look it up or just remain the ignorant fuck that you are.
That’s not how this works. You make a claim, the onus is on you to produce something to back it up.

Anyone so fucking stupid to leect a conman, business cheat., known bankrupter, liar, amoral, accused woman abuser, accused child rapist, a know tax evader, and an overall dumbass, ain't very smart.
We agree. That’s why we didn’t elect Bill Clinton. You people did. :laugh:

Forum List

Back