The left continues to deny basic science

And they get trashed by their peerrsd. 'It is obviuous you don't know shit about professors & research.
Good grief you are ultimate little mindless minion...
The paper was based on a rewriting of Chapter 12 of Volume I of Mein Kampf, in which Hitler lays out a multi-point plan why the Nazi Party was needed and what it required of its members.

The paper was accepted after being peer-reviewed by Affilia: Journal of Women and Social Work, which analyzes gender inequality.
It’s obvious your dumb ass ass doesn’t know shit about academia or research.

Academic journal accepts ‘Feminist Mein Kampf’

Academic research is subject to peer review. Incorrect, fudged, lazy research will be outed, an embarrassment to the University and likely loss of job.
Climate "science" is subject to pal review. The people doing the review all know each other and have the same agenda. Furthermore, peer review isn't a guarantee that what a paper says is true.

All you AGW Chicken Littles have been using the same arguments for 20 years, and they have all been shot down 1000s of times.

it is perfectly reasonable to ask them to defend the science

No, it's not, because they're not scientists. If you were actually curious about the science (you're not) you'd seek appropriate professionals and allow them to educate you.

it is perfectly reasonable to ask them to defend the science

No, it's not, because they're not scientists. If you were actually curious about the science (you're not) you'd seek appropriate professionals and allow them to educate you.
They claim to be and now even you are claiming to know the science.

How do you know that scientists aren't lying to people who don't and can't understand?

I have made no such claim. I simply respect the opinions of the most qualified people with the most relevant professional experience.

How do you know that scientists aren't lying to people who don't and can't understand?

Because it would be too plainly apparent and scientific institutions all over the world wouldn't accept it as fact. Scientists get rich and famous by demonstrating how what we think we know is wrong or incomplete. Scientists the world over would be clamoring for spotlight to show us why AGW isn't actually happening if it was just a lie. A conspiracy like that isn't possible in science.

I have made no such claim. I simply respect the opinions of the most qualified people with the most relevant professional experience.

Because it would be too plainly apparent and scientific institutions all over the world wouldn't accept it as fact. Scientists get rich and famous by demonstrating how what we think we know is wrong or incomplete. Scientists the world over would be clamoring for spotlight to show us why AGW isn't actually happening if it was just a lie. A conspiracy like that isn't possible in science.
They have been caught lying time after time, and scientific institutions are thoroughly corrupt. They have all been bought off by the government.

Read the quote in my signature, and then you will understand how wrong you are.

Galileo was a qualified scientist that did work relevant to the claims he was making. Show me the Galileo of climate science. What is his/her name and what work have they done to demonstrate that AGW is a hoax?

Scientific institutions literally refuse to review findings that don't go along with pre-established bullshit all the time.

As for trusting scientists to make impartial decisions solely because of the need for knowledge, I know this bitch is full of shit:

As for trusting scientists to make impartial decisions solely because of the need for knowledge

Even if there was somehow a conspiracy floating on bullshit science there would be lots of scientists that have too much integrity to go along with it. They'd be exposing bullshit at every turn, and there would not be a consensus. It would not be possible to keep something like that afloat in science.

As for trusting scientists to make impartial decisions solely because of the need for knowledge

Even if there was somehow a conspiracy floating on bullshit science there would be lots of scientists that have too much integrity to go along with it. They'd be exposing bullshit at every turn, and there would not be a consensus. It would not be possible to keep something like that afloat in science.
You mean like how teachers and professors have all that integrity?

They are a fucking cult of left wing lunatics who happen to make money being scientists. It is easy to see how an extremely lucrative left wing agenda like global warming would appeal to left wing scientists.

They have been caught lying

Did they lie or were numbers adjusted? Do the lies prove that it's not happening? Why would the vast majority of scientists all over the planet be going along with such blatant bullshit?
Remember Climategate? That proved they are lying. Furthermore, they've been caught fudging the data. I've posted the evidence in here dozens of times.

Those scientists are called skeptics, and the AGW cult "scientists" denigrate them at every opportunity.

They are a fucking cult of left wing lunatics who happen to make money being scientists.

You wouldn't believe how nonpartisan a lot of scientists are. What you just said is nonsense. And again, there'd be way too much fame to gain by being the one exposing the hoax.

Forum List

Back