My Three Global Warming Fraud Websites

Fracking and nukes? That would help, particularly the nukes. Fracking would have been a good idea 20 years ago but I'm afraid it's too late now.

Fracking and nukes?

Yes.

Fracking would have been a good idea 20 years ago but I'm afraid it's too late now.

Why is it too late?

Fracking and nukes? That would help, particularly the nukes. Fracking would have been a good idea 20 years ago but I'm afraid it's too late now.
why is it too late? what's going to happen?

Fracking and nukes?

Yes.

Fracking would have been a good idea 20 years ago but I'm afraid it's too late now.

Why is it too late?
Because CO2 levels have gotten too high without sufficient action being taken to reduce emissions. Because too many politicians listened to your buddies here.

Because CO2 levels have gotten too high without sufficient action being taken to reduce emissions. Because too many politicians listened to your buddies here.

The US has cut CO2 because of fracking.
Imagine how much more we could cut with additional fracking plus another 100 nuke plants.

Of course the green twats would rather do things that look good, to idiots, while making things worse.

The US has cut CO2 because of fracking.
Imagine how much more we could cut with additional fracking plus another 100 nuke plants.

Of course the green twats would rather do things that look good, to idiots, while making things worse.
Are you calling me an idiot Todd?

I would like to see more nukes. And if, for some reason, there was a hard choice ONLY between a natural gas plant and one fueled by bituminous coal, crushed charcoal and used motor oil, I would favor the gas.

I was going to put a ; - ) by that note above but responding to some of the posters here over and over again could wind up a saint.

Forum List

Back