Rudy Indicted.....Bout Time.

Do better be better, advice from a communist Democrat who advocates for censorship and propaganda. That is really funny hahaha. What a hypocrite here's my advice, shut the fuck up LOL.
Funny to see you advocate against censorship in one breath and then tell me to shut the fuck up in the next. Gotta love the irony there

So you admit you are not on topic? You are the one who should be talking about Rudy not Hunter's laptop.
You busted me… nice one! Please give the same scolding to Blisterfinger who brought up the laptop, censorship, propaganda subject in the first place.,,,, anything to avoid talking about criminal Rudy

We still don’t know about the laptop. You posted a photo saying it was from the laptop. When I pressed whether you were sure about its authenticity you actually admitted that you weren’t. See, shit like that was flying all over the place before the election. It’s called propaganda.

If there was evidence of crimes on that laptop then that’s an issue for law enforcement. The laptop was in Bill Barr’s domain and he could have acted if there was actually something to act on. He didn’t.

Other than that, it’s not your business to go through somebody else’s laptop. I’m sure the Biden campaign would love to see Don Jrs laptop and emails. Not their

We still don’t know about the laptop. You posted a photo saying it was from the laptop. When I pressed whether you were sure about its authenticity you actually admitted that you weren’t. See, shit like that was flying all over the place before the election. It’s called propaganda.

If there was evidence of crimes on that laptop then that’s an issue for law enforcement. The laptop was in Bill Barr’s domain and he could have acted if there was actually something to act on. He didn’t.

Other than that, it’s not your business to go through somebody else’s laptop. I’m sure the Biden campaign would love to see Don Jrs laptop and emails. Not their business.
I know we don't know about the laptop, your side censored it. If it were Trump's laptop it would be plastered on every street corner dumb shit LOL

I know we don't know about the laptop, your side censored it. If it were Trump's laptop it would be plastered on every street corner dumb shit LOL
All we should know about the laptop is what the FBI finds and verifies. The public in no regard has the rights to go through people’s private business especially if the chain of custody has been broken. You wanted rumors and conspiracies to run wild before an election and the public didn’t bite. Now you’re bitter because you lost. Get over it

All we should know about the laptop is what the FBI finds and verifies. The public in no regard has the rights to go through people’s private business especially if the chain of custody has been broken. You wanted rumors and conspiracies to run wild before an election and the public didn’t bite. Now you’re bitter because you lost. Get over it
Actually the laptop didn't belong to Hunter anymore! You just wish he hadn't left it there and given it away. What a dishonest corrupt person you are. It's probably okay with you that there's a pedophile holding the highest office in this country, you're so stupidly dishonest. Absolute vermin

Actually the laptop didn't belong to Hunter anymore! You just wish he hadn't left it there and given it away. What a dishonest corrupt person you are. It's probably okay with you that there's a pedophile holding the highest office in this country, you're so stupidly dishonest. Absolute vermin
If you have proof he was a pedo then you could take him to court or impeach him. That’s not happening. You’re nothing but a useful idiot spinning lies

If you have proof he was a pedo then you could take him to court or impeach him. That’s not happening. You’re nothing but a useful idiot spinning lies
That Ashley Biden diary was pretty damning. It proves that you are a stupid fool. Lol congratulations

Hey, you’re the one wanting to air somebody’s private information to the world with no vetting or context to use for political purposes. Should we get a peak into Don Jrs phone and emails?

That Ashley Biden diary was pretty damning. It proves that you are a stupid fool. Lol
Uhh no it wasn’t. Maybe if you take the dishonest propaganda route with it which it appears you are,

But Opinions aside… if the diary has proof that Joe is a pedo then why isn’t the Republican led house using it to impeach him?

Hey, you’re the one wanting to air somebody’s private information to the world with no vetting or context to use for political purposes. Should we get a peak into Don Jrs phone and emails?
Somebody who's going to be the leader of the Free World? Yep

Uhh no it wasn’t. Maybe if you take the dishonest propaganda route with it which it appears you are,

But Opinions aside… if the diary has proof that Joe is a pedo then why isn’t the Republican led house using it to impeach him?
Uhhh yes it was. You forget, this is the court of public opinion in here, that is what is going to elect Joe Biden for you again. It doesn't look good. Joe appears to be a pedophile, your boy.

Uhhh yes it was. You forget, this is the court of public opinion in here, that is what is going to elect Joe Biden for you again. It doesn't look good. Joe appears to be a pedophile, your boy.
By court of public opinion your referring to the propaganda fed drones who gossip and theorize and lie to push political agendas. Versus what I’m talking about which is actual evidence scrutinized under oath in actual court.

I know you prefer the circus but that just can’t be taken seriously.

If your claims were true then there would be an impeachment. There isn’t which mean the proof you say is there… really isn’t there

Hunters not going to be the leader of the free world
The Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Biden's children are a mess

Screenshot_20240512-204116_Samsung Internet.jpg

By court of public opinion your referring to the propaganda fed drones who gossip and theorize and lie to push political agendas. Versus what I’m talking about which is actual evidence scrutinized under oath in actual court.

I know you prefer the circus but that just can’t be taken seriously.

If your claims were true then there would be an impeachment. There isn’t which mean the proof you say is there… really isn’t there
It's not my fault that there is a biased Democrat AG named Merrick Garland who has closed his eyes to Democrat lies and crimes. You keep saying the same thing over again there would be an impeachment, there would be an impeachment, there would be an impeachment! Well there is stupid ass. Then there were two fake impeachments that you fell for. What a dumbass

The Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Biden's children are a mess

View attachment 950897
Yes I’ve seen her diary. It doesn’t say he was a pedo.

Just think about it though… here you are going through his sons laptop and personal emails made that it’s not being propelled by the media to the entire world… and you’re going through his daughters diary and calling him a pedo based on your distorted interpretation of something she wrote.

That’s morally very very fucked up. You should be ashamed of yourself for politicizing his kids the way you are.

Forum List

Back