The Last Bastion Of Ancient God Worship

Is all that really so unbelievable? I mean...think about it...we have an entire universe floating around out there in space...not to mention all the black holes we're just learning about. If the universe can somehow will itself into being...what's the big deal about believing the religious hype? Seriously...it's not that much of a stretch.

I really don't think it's a matter of what's possible. I think if there's a supreme creator who dropped by thousands of years ago and left the only keys to his kingdom with a bunch of ignorant camel herders who believed in witches and thought the earth was flat....he's not my kind of company anyway and frankly...I don't give a damn. I wouldn't want to be around the crazy son-of-a-bitch anyway.

Believe me, the Lord will grant you your hearts desire. But it wont be what you truly want.

I suppose this is evidence of your analytical abilities? I think you have just shown everyone that you don't understand what analytical means.

I knew you would have an answer to and for anything in the universe, any time, any place. That's one thing about religious people...they have all the answers. What amazes me is that they know exactly what god is thinking. I guess that makes them gods.

Come on people....think of what you believe....that you're gonna rise up from the grave, join your pal floating on a cloud, fly off to paradise while those who disagree with you roast in a pit. Give Me A Break!

Is all that really so unbelievable? I mean...think about it...we have an entire universe floating around out there in space...not to mention all the black holes we're just learning about. If the universe can somehow will itself into being...what's the big deal about believing the religious hype? Seriously...it's not that much of a stretch.

I really don't think it's a matter of what's possible. I think if there's a supreme creator who dropped by thousands of years ago and left the only keys to his kingdom with a bunch of ignorant camel herders who believed in witches and thought the earth was flat....he's not my kind of company anyway and frankly...I don't give a damn. I wouldn't want to be around the crazy son-of-a-bitch anyway.

Ok...so it's not a matter of you having difficulty with believing the possibility of a Supreme Being...it's just that you don't necessarily like what He's done with the place, huh? :lol:

Believe me, the Lord will grant you your hearts desire. But it wont be what you truly want.

I suppose this is evidence of your analytical abilities? I think you have just shown everyone that you don't understand what analytical means.

I knew you would have an answer to and for anything in the universe, any time, any place. That's one thing about religious people...they have all the answers. What amazes me is that they know exactly what god is thinking. I guess that makes them gods.

Not really hard to know what God is thinking about a subject when He freely shares it.

But you are giving me much more credit than I would claim because there are alot of things I don't know or understand.

Ok...so it's not a matter of you having difficulty with believing the possibility of a Supreme Being...it's just that you don't necessarily like what He's done with the place, huh? :lol:

Actually, I think it's more a matter of him not being able to admit he is wrong.

Even our brightest scientists know now what others gleaned from Genesis thousands of years ago. There are dimensions!! That you can come and go in!! Just like Jesus did! Do you put any faith in science Cammpbell? If you do then you must realize that the more they learn, the smarter God gets.

We clever humans have figured out that there are dimensions, so, it won't be long before we reveal that dimensions can be burnt up, rolled up, torn, and traveled among, just like the God that doesn't exist said they could be.
Scientists just turned your fairytale into scientific probability. I'm glad you lived to see God's work explained scientifically, because now you have to answer the question:

How did someone that doesn't exist, know so much about the universe? (Can't chalk that up to primitives can you!)

Cammmpbelll, I don't want you to be standing next to that rich man in Hades tomorrow begging someone to tell your family that you were wrong, just like he did.
That rich man thought death was the end too, just like you do. By the time he realized the truth, it was to late. It's not to late for you.
Your soul is multidimensional old man, and will be moving on as soon as your clay gives out. Where your's and more importantly, your children's and grand children's souls end up is up to you. You are the patriarch. Teach your family about God, not church.

Last edited:
Your 60 year study habits leave much to be desired.

It's worked so far. See...I'm not one of the suckers who ever believed that I would rise up from the grave, meet my ghost friend floating on a cloud, fly off to paradise to live forever while those who did not believe the way I did roasted in a pit. Actually I kind of feel sorry for those who do.

When somebody takes another's promise for something they will be rewarded for after they are dead....HELLO!!

I don't know anyone who believes what you just described. Who the fuck are you hanging around with because they sound insane.

I think insanity is the major job qualification for hanging around with Cammmpbell. Can't see any reason why a sane person would want to do it.

Where it all started was with a bunch of superstitious nincompoops. Since it started billions have starved and suffered from malnutrition....most of them children. Since it started the churches of the world have become the owners of expensive art and treasures by hundreds of billions of dollars. The men of the church are no different than any other greedy businessman...unless we're talking about the child molestors. The site of some of this stuff makes me want to throw up:

443664977507410.jpg

IMG_4401%2Bsistine%2B.JPG

vatican-city%E2%80%93smallest-country-europe.jpg

spis4.jpg

San-Agustin-Church-interiors.jpg

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

okcmoathemarch.jpg

catedral_custodia_toledo_t4500674.jpg_1306973099.jpg

4338299005_83ef0ce44e.jpg

popeblessing.jpg

Gold-coins.jpg

Gold-coins.jpg

Last edited:

Where it all started was with a bunch of superstitious nincompoops. Since it started billions have starved and suffered from malnutrition....most of them children. Since it started the churches of the world have become the owners of expensive art and treasures by hundreds of billions of dollars. The men of the church are no different than any other greedy businessman...unless we're talking about the child molestors. The site of some of this stuff makes me want to throw up:

443664977507410.jpg

IMG_4401%2Bsistine%2B.JPG

vatican-city%E2%80%93smallest-country-europe.jpg

spis4.jpg

San-Agustin-Church-interiors.jpg

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

okcmoathemarch.jpg

catedral_custodia_toledo_t4500674.jpg_1306973099.jpg

4338299005_83ef0ce44e.jpg

popeblessing.jpg

Gold-coins.jpg

Gold-coins.jpg

You really don't know what in the hell you're talking about.

Judging by the brilliantly reproduced photos of renaissance Italy I expect the target is the Catholic Church but the Catholic church isn't a danger unless the paranoid nazis on the left think the church is conspiring against them. Catholics might have had their problems in the past but for the most part Christians are God fearing good people. Think about it, wouldn't a religious movement that believes in stoning women and homosexuals to death and maintains it's belief system in 6th century Sharia law be a greater threat than Papists?

I agree. There is still work here.

So I invite you to humble yourself before the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and execise Faith in Jesus Christ to repentence. That way you can be redeemed and know the Father and the Son and start your true work.

You know what.....I tried that shit until I was over 60 years old. That boat won't float. Let's just say I'm not superstitious.

SUPERSTITION.........A Belief For Which There Is No Material Evidence.

There is no reference for the bible except the bible itself...in other words, pure fiction.

You're mentally ill, aren't you?

Did you just figure this out?:cool:

Judging by the brilliantly reproduced photos of renaissance Italy I expect the target is the Catholic Church but the Catholic church isn't a danger unless the paranoid nazis on the left think the church is conspiring against them. Catholics might have had their problems in the past but for the most part Christians are God fearing good people. Think about it, wouldn't a religious movement that believes in stoning women and homosexuals to death and maintains it's belief system in 6th century Sharia law be a greater threat than Papists?

LOL....the past being last year and the year before.

You folks would believe that a team of mules was working a corn field in July and it got so hot the corn started popping and when they saw it they thought it was snowing, backed up in a corner and froze to death. As a matter of fact that is one helluva lot easier to believe than virgin birth, walking on water and resurrection...especially told by a bunch of ignorant primitives who wanted control and part of people's money. The church still conducts exorcisms...how's that for Jack and the Beanstalk stuff? Those folks didn't know shit from shinola:

Matthew 4:23-25: Demon-possessed persons are healed by Jesus (also Luke 6:17-19)
Matthew 7:21-23: Many will drive out demons in Jesus' name (also Mark 16:17; Luke 10:17; Acts 5:16; 8:7).
Matthew 8:14-17: Jesus healed many demon-possessed (also Mark 1:29-39; Luke 4:33-41).
Matthew 8:28-34: Jesus sent a herd of demons from two men into a herd of pigs ("about two thousand" pigs, according to the account at Mark 5:1-20both Mark's account and Luke 8:26-39, mention only the one man).
Matthew 9:32-34: Jesus made a demon-possessed mute man speak, the Pharisees said it was by the power of Beelzebub (also Mark 3:20-22).
Matthew 10:1-8: The Twelve Apostles given the authority to drive out evil spirits (also Mark 3:15; 6:7; 6:13; Luke 9:1; 10:17).
Matthew 11:16-19: "this generation" said that John the Baptist was possessed by a demon (also Luke 7:31-35).
Matthew 12:22-32: Jesus healed a demon-possessed blind and dumb man (also Luke 11:14-23; 12:10; Mark 3:20-30).

The Holiness church handles snakes, speaks in tongues and drinks Merry War lye:Mark 16:17-18 : And these signs shall follow them that believe: In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues. They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover...

Snake-handling.jpg

Last edited:
Why wouldnt you perform exocisms when people are possessed. It does happen. It's not a pretty picture.

Why wouldnt you perform exocisms when people are possessed. It does happen. It's not a pretty picture.

LMAO!!!

Killed my work with a one liner..............................NOT!!!!

You folks would believe that a team of mules was working a corn field in July and it got so hot the corn started popping and when they saw it they thought it was snowing, backed up in a corner and froze to death. As a matter of fact that is one helluva lot easier to believe than virgin birth, walking on water and resurrection...especially told by a bunch of ignorant primitives who wanted control and part of people's money. The church still conducts exorcisms...how's that for Jack and the Beanstalk stuff? Those folks didn't know shit from shinola:

Matthew 4:23-25: Demon-possessed persons are healed by Jesus (also Luke 6:17-19)
Matthew 7:21-23: Many will drive out demons in Jesus' name (also Mark 16:17; Luke 10:17; Acts 5:16; 8:7).
Matthew 8:14-17: Jesus healed many demon-possessed (also Mark 1:29-39; Luke 4:33-41).
Matthew 8:28-34: Jesus sent a herd of demons from two men into a herd of pigs ("about two thousand" pigs, according to the account at Mark 5:1-20both Mark's account and Luke 8:26-39, mention only the one man).
Matthew 9:32-34: Jesus made a demon-possessed mute man speak, the Pharisees said it was by the power of Beelzebub (also Mark 3:20-22).
Matthew 10:1-8: The Twelve Apostles given the authority to drive out evil spirits (also Mark 3:15; 6:7; 6:13; Luke 9:1; 10:17).
Matthew 11:16-19: "this generation" said that John the Baptist was possessed by a demon (also Luke 7:31-35).
Matthew 12:22-32: Jesus healed a demon-possessed blind and dumb man (also Luke 11:14-23; 12:10; Mark 3:20-30).

The Holiness church handles snakes, speaks in tongues and drinks Merry War lye:Mark 16:17-18 : And these signs shall follow them that believe: In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues. They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover...

Snake-handling.jpg

Last edited:

Not really hard to know what God is thinking about a subject when He freely shares it.

But you are giving me much more credit than I would claim because there are alot of things I don't know or understand.

Yeah right!

194 contradictions:

1. Jesus' lineage was traced through David's son Solomon. Mt.1:6.
Jesus' lineage was traced through David's son Nathan. Lk.3:31.

The announcement of the special birth came before conception. Lk.1:26-31.
The announcement of the special birth came after conception. Mt.1:18-21.

Link your source and only provide a few lines, i.e. one paragraph of cut/pasted material. Newby

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah right!

194 contradictions:

Wow, you did a lot of studying.

Did you know that the Bible was inspired by God but written by man and is thus flawed? Besides the fact that it loses a lot in the interpretation.

That was a whole lot of work for nothing.

Yeah right!

Did you know that the Bible was inspired by God but written by man and is thus flawed? Besides the fact that it loses a lot in the interpretation.

My maternal grandmother had a thing she used to say about a person who was so blinded by their belief in something that they were obviously, rediculously numb to reality. She would say that the individual would argue with a stop sign. That is a perfect description of most Christians. Don't try to confuse them with facts....they already know what they believe.

My opinion of the bible is that besides being a fairy tale if it's supposed to determine the eternal fate of mankind it should at least lead to something besides confusion. As we speak there are over 4,000 ways to worship ancient gods if the south sea islands are counted and break down the one faith of Christianity and add more than 44,000 various doctrines, religions, sects, cults, denominations, conventions, etc. If all this stuff is important enough to keep a soul out of hell why is it so confusing? I'd like an answer this time and not just some pat "nothing" response.

Yeah right!

My maternal grandmother had a thing she used to say about a person who was so blinded by their belief in something that they were obviously, rediculously numb to reality. She would say that the individual would argue with a stop sign. That is a perfect description of most Christians. Don't try to confuse them with facts....they already know what they believe.

My opinion of the bible is that besides being a fairy tale if it's supposed to determine the eternal fate of mankind it should at least lead to something besides confusion. As we speak there are over 4,000 ways to worship ancient gods if the south sea islands are counted and break down the one faith of Christianity and add more than 44,000 various doctrines, religions, sects, cults, denominations, conventions, etc. If all this stuff is important enough to keep a soul out of hell why is it so confusing? I'd like an answer this time and not just some pat "nothing" response.

I don't have any "pat" responses. I don't think any of what I say is important enough to keep your soul out of hell, I think that's between you and your maker.

I was sentenced to a church school at the age of five for the crime of existence. I'll agree both with the point about superior teaching (depending on the definition of "superior") and with the point about child abuse. Both are true. I didn't call it school, I called it "prison" and still do.

On point one, I noticed when I escaped and got into a public school for 7th grade, everything they were teaching was stuff I already knew from prison. And on point two, it made me hate every moment of every day, from literally the first day of first grade to literally high school graduation. Twelve years I'll never get back.

I don't remember Creationism taught as a matter of science, maybe because that particular degree of dumbdown hadn't been invented yet. But I do remember it being taught, right from first grade, and that was the exact point where I was given the gift of a nose for bullshit which opened the door for me to leave the religion.

Curiously I had an occasion to return to the old neighborhood this summer after not having been there at least 25 years. I knew everything would look different and sure enough, everything did, new buildings, new roads, new looks for old buildings... the one thing that hadn't changed at all and looked exactly like it did in the 1950s -- was the prison. It really would make my day to watch a bomb hit it.

Last edited:

Yeah right!

194 contradictions:

The announcement of the special birth came before conception. Lk.1:26-31.
The announcement of the special birth came after conception. Mt.1:18-21.

Link your source and only provide a few lines, i.e. one paragraph of cut/pasted material. Newby

Gosh, I SOOO love being instructed on the Scriptures from a bunch of hate-filled, inaccurate blog sites. Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "waste of time".

Not that I think Cammmpbell is smart enough to be worth the effort of contradicting, but I'm going to, for the sake of anyone reading who might take him even a little seriously.

There's no contradiction in tracing Jesus' lineage through two of David's sons. Not only is it quite possible for two different branches of a family tree, descendant from the same person, to interconnect again later, but - of course - all of us do, indeed, HAVE two different lineages which can be traced back, because we all have TWO parents (even though a lot of liberals apparently no longer find it necessary to know the identity of one of them).

As for the second, anyone reading the two references should be able to figure out that there's no "contradiction" in the fact that an angel told Mary the conception was going to happen (the passage in Luke) and then, after it happened, another angel - or possibly the same one, I have no idea - goes and talks to Joseph and tells him to take a chill pill (the passage in Matthew) . . . unless you think God has some sort of monthly limit on angel visits, the way some cell phone carriers put a limit on your monthly calling minutes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back