The Last Bastion Of Ancient God Worship

Yes, the problem here is that I'm too closed-minded to see the truth (That you're fucking BRILLIANT), and not that you're incapable of putting together any sort of coherent, believable argument. You should be able to just show me some photos from an Internet blog from some asshole I've never heard of, and that should trump 44 years of my own experience AND centuries of human history, JUST because of the revealed wisdom of . . . you.

Oh, so just because you're 20 years older than me, that makes you somehow more intelligent than me? And just because you haven't heard of somebody makes them wrong? Man, I bet you think the majority of Americans are wrong.

I don't have to "clap my hands over my ears and scream" to disregard you, Romper Room. Actually listening to you is much more effective in that regard.

Good. I'll scream at the top of my lungs to drown out your own thinly-veiled stupidity.

Oh, and one last thing. I realize that atheists are THE most smug, arrogant, self-satisfied pusbags on the planet, nursing two perpetually-sprained arms from patting themselves on the back for being so goddamned (you should excuse the expression) ENLIGHTENED, but could you please explain to me what could POSSIBLY make you think that, as an atheist, YOU have fucking ANYTHING to tell me about how to practice my faith? At this point, you haven't convinced me that you have enough on the ball to advise me on being an ATHEIST, let alone to have the unutterable CHUTZPAH to lecture me on Christianity.

Oh, I'm sorry, did I offend you by knowing the Bible better than you?
Get over yourself. You're not a unique snowflake. You're just like the people that drove me away from the church: A complete hypocrite who only believes what they want to. I could have proof that completely invalidated the Bible and you wouldn't believe it because you live in your own world, devoid of thinking.

Nice tantrum, though. My three-year-old would be impressed. Come back when you have something more to offer.

Hey, I'm just emulating your own tantrums.
You're 44 and still using childish insults. I just thought I'd mimic my elders since you obviously know so much more about everything than me.

If you were a good Christian, you'd accept that there are some people (i.e. you) that make all Christians look bad, and that it's people like you who drive people away from your own beliefs.

Take a good look in the mirror before posting next time. Because if there is a God, when you die, he's going to look at you and say, "I never knew you." And then you'll be cast down to hell with me.

P.S. Oh, no, you neg-rep'd me! Whatever will I do?

Last edited:
Yes, the problem here is that I'm too closed-minded to see the truth (That you're fucking BRILLIANT), and not that you're incapable of putting together any sort of coherent, believable argument. You should be able to just show me some photos from an Internet blog from some asshole I've never heard of, and that should trump 44 years of my own experience AND centuries of human history, JUST because of the revealed wisdom of . . . you.

Oh, so just because you're 20 years older than me, that makes you somehow more intelligent than me? And just because you haven't heard of somebody makes them wrong? Man, I bet you think the majority of Americans are wrong.

No, Romper Room. Please try to grow up and realize that everything isn't about you personally.

Reading for comprehension, we see that what I said was that my lifetime of personal experience trumps - in regards to my belief - your one post with a bunch of unverifiable crap from an unknown Internet blogger. The specific number of years I've been alive, not to mention how many there are in relation to yours (which I didn't know or care about until you mentioned it just now), is not the point.

"Just because I haven't heard of someone" doesn't make them wrong OR right. It makes them not someone I'm going to trust and believe. Didn't your mommy ever warn you about Stranger Danger?

As it happens, I think 100% of Americans are wrong . . . at some point in their lives. Whether or not they're wrong at any given moment depends entirely on what they're saying. And whether or not I'm going to trust them depends entirely on whether or not I know them to be reliable. I don't know that about geeks on blogs that I've never laid eyes on before.

I hope you're detecting a theme here, Romper Room.

I don't have to "clap my hands over my ears and scream" to disregard you, Romper Room. Actually listening to you is much more effective in that regard.

Good. I'll scream at the top of my lungs to drown out your own thinly-veiled stupidity.

Well, I'm glad you're embracing your hypocrisy openly. It saves time.

Oh, and one last thing. I realize that atheists are THE most smug, arrogant, self-satisfied pusbags on the planet, nursing two perpetually-sprained arms from patting themselves on the back for being so goddamned (you should excuse the expression) ENLIGHTENED, but could you please explain to me what could POSSIBLY make you think that, as an atheist, YOU have fucking ANYTHING to tell me about how to practice my faith? At this point, you haven't convinced me that you have enough on the ball to advise me on being an ATHEIST, let alone to have the unutterable CHUTZPAH to lecture me on Christianity.

Oh, I'm sorry, did I offend you by knowing the Bible better than you?

No, Romper Room. You're making an obnoxious public jackass out of yourself by proclaiming you know more about being a Christian than I do. Do you also assume that you know more about childbirth than I do? After all, I've only given birth three times, and you've probably read and memorized at least one book on the subject. Hey, how about menstrual periods? I've only been having them since I was 12, but I'll bet you can find an Internet blog somewhere on the subject. :eusa_hand:

You can memorize cherrypicked Scripture until your eyes bleed. I don't give a shit. It doesn't mean you know the Bible, and it sure as hell doesn't mean you know how to be a Christian. All it means is that you're a self-satisfied schmuck with nothing better to do than memorize a book he doesn't believe for no better purpose than to brag about it. In the real world, we call people like that "losers".

Get over yourself. You're not a unique snowflake. You're just like the people that drove me away from the church: A complete hypocrite who only believes what they want to. I could have proof that completely invalidated the Bible and you wouldn't believe it because you live in your own world, devoid of thinking.

Speaking of "not unique", do you know how many posters we see like you here every week, Romper Room? Sniveling little twerps who come here expecting to wow us all and have their first experience with not being patted on the back, given a cookie, and told how splendid they are for every gaseous emission that comes out of them. And every damned one of them has the same sob story: I was driven out of the church by people who OBVIOUSLY weren't up to my HIGH standards of awesometastic-ness, and now I'm going to get revenge by being incredibly rude and nosy and insulting about the personal beliefs of total strangers who never asked for my opinion and now that they have it, couldn't care less.

It's not just that you're not a snowflake, Romper Room: you're a fucking cliche. My advice? See a counselor, spank your inner moppet, and then come to terms with how utterly insignificant your entire existence is to the vast majority of the world.

You ARE right, though: I only believe what I want to. That's sort of the point of beliefs: you choose them for yourself, and arrogant dipshits on Internet message boards don't get a vote on the subject. So stop trying to issue yourself a ballot, because your vote will NOT be counted.

Nice tantrum, though. My three-year-old would be impressed. Come back when you have something more to offer.

Hey, I'm just emulating your own tantrums.
You're 44 and still using childish insults. I just thought I'd mimic my elders since you obviously know so much more about everything than me.

Nice try, dipshit, but no. You came in here, all puffed up and denigrating people's beliefs like you expected us to ooh and aah over you, and you got slapped down for being rude, sort of the Internet version of what would happen if you ever grew the balls to try something like that in person. Then, when you found out that rudeness gets rewarded with more rudeness instead of applause around here, you started pitching a hissy.

If you were a good Christian, you'd accept that there are some people (i.e. you) that make all Christians look bad, and that it's people like you who drive people away from your own beliefs.

If you were a thinking adult, you'd get it through your fat fucking head that YOU DO NOT DECIDE WHAT IS A GOOD CHRISTIAN. You never have; you never will. You aren't setting the standards, and you are not anyone I even remotely give a crap about impressing.

Furthermore, what I do and don't know about Christians is between me and other Christians. You're not one, so I'm not obligated to admit fuck-all to you about anything. Internal family stuff is none of your damned business, so try minding yours.

And finally, what is it with your ego that makes you think I WANT to attract you to my beliefs? Do you really think insufferable little pricks like you are what I want to spend eternity in Heaven with? Pass on that.

We have a recruitment department. I don't work there. MY job is to protect the nice Christians from mouthy little dipshits and kick ass.

Take a good look in the mirror before posting next time. Because if there is a God, when you die, he's going to look at you and say, "I never knew you." And then you'll be cast down to hell with me.

Take a good look in the mirror before you post next time. If you don't see God looking back, don't bother trying to speak for Him. And if you don't see Billy Graham looking back, don't try to preach. The absolute LAST people who should be happy about the way I practice my faith is ill-mannered cretins who introduced themselves by telling me how stupid my faith is.

P.S. Oh, no, you neg-rep'd me! Whatever will I do?

Mention it as soon as possible so that you can show everyone how upset you are by pretending you're not. If you REALLY didn't care, you wouldn't have said anything.

God, Romper Room, Lady Godiva on a power mower is less obvious than you are.

No, Romper Room. Please try to grow up and realize that everything isn't about you personally.

Reading for comprehension, we see that what I said was that my lifetime of personal experience trumps - in regards to my belief - your one post with a bunch of unverifiable crap from an unknown Internet blogger. The specific number of years I've been alive, not to mention how many there are in relation to yours (which I didn't know or care about until you mentioned it just now), is not the point.

That doesn't make your opinion more valuable than a bloggers, or mine, or anyone else's. It makes it different. You are not superior to anyone else here.

"Just because I haven't heard of someone" doesn't make them wrong OR right. It makes them not someone I'm going to trust and believe. Didn't your mommy ever warn you about Stranger Danger?

As it happens, I think 100% of Americans are wrong . . . at some point in their lives. Whether or not they're wrong at any given moment depends entirely on what they're saying. And whether or not I'm going to trust them depends entirely on whether or not I know them to be reliable. I don't know that about geeks on blogs that I've never laid eyes on before.

Except you don't think anything on the Internet is reliable.

I hope you're detecting a theme here, Romper Room.

Well, I'm glad you're embracing your hypocrisy openly. It saves time.

Says the hypocrite.

No, Romper Room. You're making an obnoxious public jackass out of yourself by proclaiming you know more about being a Christian than I do. Do you also assume that you know more about childbirth than I do? After all, I've only given birth three times, and you've probably read and memorized at least one book on the subject. Hey, how about menstrual periods? I've only been having them since I was 12, but I'll bet you can find an Internet blog somewhere on the subject. :eusa_hand:

Except I have two kids as well, so I know just as much about it as you do.

You can memorize cherrypicked Scripture until your eyes bleed. I don't give a shit. It doesn't mean you know the Bible, and it sure as hell doesn't mean you know how to be a Christian. All it means is that you're a self-satisfied schmuck with nothing better to do than memorize a book he doesn't believe for no better purpose than to brag about it. In the real world, we call people like that "losers".

You're telling me you've never even bothered to memorize the Bible? Never even tried? You never went to enough services to pull out verses that you know and take to heart? So there's nothing in the Bible that sticks with you? Okay, sure.

And I'm a loser? Because I memorized the Bible?
Well, then, with all the hate you're shoving about, I guess that makes you a bigot.

Speaking of "not unique", do you know how many posters we see like you here every week, Romper Room? Sniveling little twerps who come here expecting to wow us all and have their first experience with not being patted on the back, given a cookie, and told how splendid they are for every gaseous emission that comes out of them. And every damned one of them has the same sob story: I was driven out of the church by people who OBVIOUSLY weren't up to my HIGH standards of awesometastic-ness, and now I'm going to get revenge by being incredibly rude and nosy and insulting about the personal beliefs of total strangers who never asked for my opinion and now that they have it, couldn't care less.

If my standards were set so high, then why in the fuck would I defend someone's right to be a Christian from people like the OP, who think that religion is a disease and that all religious people are wrong?

I've never once said that I think Christians are wrong. I've said I hated religion, yes, but I've never denied you the ability to believe what you want.

What I see before me is someone who's not really a Christian.
MarcATL is a Christian. Avatar4321 is a Christian. You're just someone who wears the label, but obviously can't see past your own bigotry to know any better.

It's not just that you're not a snowflake, Romper Room: you're a fucking cliche. My advice? See a counselor, spank your inner moppet, and then come to terms with how utterly insignificant your entire existence is to the vast majority of the world.

The same could be said to you. You think you're so important because you can talk down to me and anyone else who doesn't see the world the way you do.

You ARE right, though: I only believe what I want to. That's sort of the point of beliefs: you choose them for yourself, and arrogant dipshits on Internet message boards don't get a vote on the subject. So stop trying to issue yourself a ballot, because your vote will NOT be counted.

Which proves how close-minded you are. Like I said, if someone had proof that God didn't exist, thus invalidating the Bible, you would refuse to believe it.

Nice try, dipshit, but no. You came in here, all puffed up and denigrating people's beliefs like you expected us to ooh and aah over you, and you got slapped down for being rude, sort of the Internet version of what would happen if you ever grew the balls to try something like that in person. Then, when you found out that rudeness gets rewarded with more rudeness instead of applause around here, you started
pitching a hissy.

Newsflash, pussy, but I have done this in person.

If you were a thinking adult, you'd get it through your fat fucking head that YOU DO NOT DECIDE WHAT IS A GOOD CHRISTIAN. You never have; you never will. You aren't setting the standards, and you are not anyone I even remotely give a crap about impressing.

I have more of a right then you do. I actually followed what was written in the Bible, something you've yet to achieve.

Furthermore, what I do and don't know about Christians is between me and other Christians. You're not one, so I'm not obligated to admit fuck-all to you about anything. Internal family stuff is none of your damned business, so try minding yours.

You post shit on the Internet and expect me not to comment? Okay.

And finally, what is it with your ego that makes you think I WANT to attract you to my beliefs? Do you really think insufferable little pricks like you are what I want to spend eternity in Heaven with? Pass on that.

Good, because God doesn't want your sorry ass anyway.

We have a recruitment department. I don't work there. MY job is to protect the nice Christians from mouthy little dipshits and kick ass.

And how are you doing that? Because whatever you're trying it's failing miserably.

Take a good look in the mirror before you post next time. If you don't see God looking back, don't bother trying to speak for Him. And if you don't see Billy Graham looking back, don't try to preach. The absolute LAST people who should be happy about the way I practice my faith is ill-mannered cretins who introduced themselves by telling me how stupid my faith is.

I'll talk for God if I want to. You don't know shit about the Bible, so what gives you the right to even say you're right about anything?

Mention it as soon as possible so that you can show everyone how upset you are by pretending you're not. If you REALLY didn't care, you wouldn't have said anything.

At least Lady Godiva would be a pleasant sight to the hate-spewing abortion you consider your life is.
Edit...

Last edited by a moderator:
Religions teach morality?
Interesting. Preachers teach people to shun and hate those who refuse to believe in invisible deities. It paints non-believers as inherently evil, lacking in morals and not true members of the community.
Mans place in the universe? Religion likes to have humans thrust out their chests and boast how great we are and how we are so very special, that an invisible deity made us in its image (that's the height of egotistical thinking).
We walk on a miniscule planet, located in a small solar system, situated in a backwoods corner of the Milky Way galaxy, which has billions of stars and billions of other planets.....and that's just one galaxy of millions. Our place in the universe can best be described as...insignificant.

Church Schools!!

Instead of evolution they are taught a fairy tale. Instead of science they pray. Instead of facts they listen to some brainwashed teacher's individual views. After that is over the rest will become history.

One thing that has always given religion heartburn......truth!

I was taught evolution, and I went to Catholic Schools for 17-1/2 years, 1st grade through College (Graduate Degree).

Religion was a seperate class, not integrated into the rest of the curriculum.

Your hatred of anything religious is still sad and pathetic.

I hate it because my family and early school teachers brainwashed me with that foolishness and it took me till I was over sixty years old to put it behind me. Anybody who teaches those fairy tales to young children should be convicted of child abuse.

So, you've become senile in your old age and you want everyone else to join you?

I was taught evolution, and I went to Catholic Schools for 17-1/2 years, 1st grade through College (Graduate Degree).

Religion was a seperate class, not integrated into the rest of the curriculum.

Your hatred of anything religious is still sad and pathetic.

I hate it because my family and early school teachers brainwashed me with that foolishness and it took me till I was over sixty years old to put it behind me. Anybody who teaches those fairy tales to young children should be convicted of child abuse.

So, you've become senile in your old age and you want everyone else to join you?

I don't understand why some people like campobell hates Christians so much when the real evil religion is Islam. I have yet to see him attack Muslims the way he does Christians. Is he influenced by a satanic force or is he just plane stupid?

That doesn't make your opinion more valuable than a bloggers, or mine, or anyone else's. It makes it different. You are not superior to anyone else here.

No one ever said my opinion was more valuable, you illiterate juvenile. The point is that it's an OPINION. It should not be cited as evidence of anything EXCEPT my opinion, and some Internet blogger's opinion shouldn't be cited as evidence of anything except HIS opinion, about which nary a fuck is given on this message board.

I didn't ask you to tell me someone's opinion on what's taught in parochial schools, not his or yours or anyone else's. I asked you to tell me FACT, and you wasted my fucking time.

And yeah, I AM superior to many people on here, including you, if only because I know not to believe everything I see on the Internet. The big difference, though, is that MY sense of superiority has some basis beyond rebelling against my parents and thinking it makes me original.

Except you don't think anything on the Internet is reliable.

I think lots of stuff on the Internet is reliable. Blogs don't happen to fall into that category, though.

Now, had you cited me an actual school website, or even a major news outlet's website, containing those quotes, we might have had a basis for discussion, because those are at least verifiable, putatively-responsible organizations. But you didn't. You cited me some asshole in Los Angeles bloviating on his home computer about his fucking opinion.

Says the hypocrite.

Since your use of the "quote" function sucks almost as bad as your whining, I'm not sure what you're talking about, but it really doesn't matter. You seem afflicted with a common leftist ailment: the belief that words like "hypocrite" have no meaning beyond "something bad to say about someone I don't like".

Unfortunately for you, the word "hypocrite" has an ACTUAL definition (See? You should have gone to parochial school, and they would have taught it to you). And I don't fit it.

Except I have two kids as well, so I know just as much about it as you do.

Oh? I don't believe I've ever met a woman named "Glen" before. How interesting.

You're telling me you've never even bothered to memorize the Bible? Never even tried?

By all means, Romper Room, tell me where in ANY of my posts I've ever said, or even implied, such a thing. Once again, you should have gone to parochial school. They could have taught you reading comprehension.

You never went to enough services to pull out verses that you know and take to heart? So there's nothing in the Bible that sticks with you? Okay, sure.

Let's put it this way, Romper Room. All you need to know about my personal life and personal religious training is that I didn't get it from atheist websites listing talking points with which to be crass and intrusive into others' lives. Anything else falls under the same heading as whether or not I believe in God and teach my children to do the same: NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS, SO BUTT OUT.

And I'm a loser? Because I memorized the Bible?

You're a loser because you put this much effort into disbelieving in something. I disbelieve in whole rafts of things every day of my life, and never actually have to work at doing so. You might want to consider finding a better use of your time.

Well, then, with all the hate you're shoving about, I guess that makes you a bigot.

Yet another word you clearly think has no meaning beyond "a mean thing to say about people I don't like".

If my standards were set so high, then why in the fuck would I defend someone's right to be a Christian from people like the OP, who think that religion is a disease and that all religious people are wrong?

First of all, Romper Room, the issue isn't whether your standards are high or low. It's the fact that you hubristically think you're setting ANY standards at all, or that you are anyone whose standards people give a damn about meeting.

Second of all, if I ever hear you defend someone's right to be a Christian, we can certainly discuss that. At the moment, I'm busy dealing with your belief that it's okay to be a snotty, condescending little bigot (See, this is actually the CORRECT use of the word) and say and do things online that you would never have the gall - or the guts - to say to someone's face.

I've never once said that I think Christians are wrong. I've said I hated religion, yes, but I've never denied you the ability to believe what you want.

Oh, so you came into a thread that was about how stupid Christians are, how their religious schools teach children garbage and fantasy, and how anyone who sends their children to such schools should be charged with child abuse; you then post a picture that is allegedly from a Christian textbook and is supposed to demonstrate how terrible parochial science education is, and which is derived from a blog about how stupid Christians are and how bad their education of their children is; and now you tell me how you've NEVER said that you think Christians are wrong. All this being aside from your pissy little attacks on me AS a Christian because I dared to give back what you dished out.

Do you really believe that? I don't. But if you really want me to believe you're that damned ignorant and oblivious, I suppose I can try.

It's very big of you to accord me my First Amendment right to believe as I please, though. Quite generous. The fact that I don't recall having ever ASKED you for your permission, or indeed ever asked you to register any opinion on the subject in the first place, should not in any way detract from my EXTREME gratitude that you're only going to harass and insult me, as opposed to trying to send me to a gulag.

Thanks so much.

What I see before me is someone who's not really a Christian.

It's fortunate for me that, like setting the standards for practicing Christianity, you will not be in charge of judging people's Christianity. It's not so fortunate for YOU, since you just committed a fairly serious sin, which you would know if you were actually as informed on the subject as you like to congratulate yourself on being.

MarcATL is a Christian. Avatar4321 is a Christian. You're just someone who wears the label, but obviously can't see past your own bigotry to know any better.

I feel certain that if God had died and left you the power to see and judge people's souls, someone would have sent me a memo. Until such time, my Christianity or lack thereof is between me and Him, and is yet another thing that falls under the heading that so much of your hubristic conversation does: NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.

Let me know if you ever actually see a post by me that appears to be requesting any of these opinions that you feel the need to force upon me, so that I can then explain how nary a fuck is given about what you think.

The same could be said to you. You think you're so important because you can talk down to me and anyone else who doesn't see the world the way you do.

No, Romper Room. I don't think I'm important because I can talk down to you. Unlike you, I have no need to try to derive importance from anything on the Internet.

I DO, however, think I'm at least two standard deviations higher than you in IQ points, and whole lifetimes ahead of you in wisdom and experience. Just for starters, I'VE learned to mind my own business when it comes to other people's religious beliefs.

Which proves how close-minded you are. Like I said, if someone had proof that God didn't exist, thus invalidating the Bible, you would refuse to believe it.

If someone had proof that God did exist, thus invalidating your only basis for thinking you're worth more than the contents of my kitty litter box, you'd probably kill yourself.

And again, I should point out that the problem here isn't that I'm close-minded; it's that you are utterly unpersuasive in anything you say. You have yet to muster a single coherent argument for anything you believe. Your one attempt fell apart almost immediately, and degenerated into "Well, you're a poopyhead. You suck. You believe in God, so you're stupid, and I know more than you!"

How "open-minded" am I supposed to be to someone who's behaving like a teenager in Goth makeup at the Thanksgiving dinner table, not to mention being less entertaining?

Newsflash, pussy, but I have done this in person.

Oh, my apologies for giving you more credit than you were due. I had not realized that you were a cretinous savage both online AND off. Your parents must be SO proud to know they succeeded in raising you without a single shred of good manners or civilized behavior.

In case you were wondering, people like you are a big reason why Christians send their kids to religious school.

I have more of a right then you do. I actually followed what was written in the Bible, something you've yet to achieve.

Really, Romper Room? You think this is about "rights"? Or is that just one of those memes adolescents spit out in the middle of their tantrums? I wouldn't know. My kids went to religious school, so they had better manners than you do.

Being qualified to preach Christianity to people has very little to do with memorizing set little verses off of an atheist website, or out of some college textbook, Romper Room. Even Satan can quote Scripture and twist it to his purpose. When humans do the same thing, they're called "false prophets", and if you don't like the lack of respect that earns you . . . well, we're back to nary a fuck being given.

In short, you have a right to say anything you want. What you DON'T have a right to is to be respected, taken seriously, or listened to without raucous laughter at your idiocy. THAT would all be stuff you have to be qualified for. And you aren't.

You post shit on the Internet and expect me not to comment? Okay.

No, I just expect that when you do, you take your lumps like a man instead of a sniveling little girl, bellyaching that I'm not nice enough to you in return for your attacks on my religion.

Good, because God doesn't want your sorry ass anyway.

Are you supposed to be His secretary now, or his PR liaison? I realize He's spoken to people through jackasses before, but . . .

And how are you doing that? Because whatever you're trying it's failing miserably.

1) Learn to use the "quote" function, Romper Room. It's so simple, even a dunce like you should be able to master it.

2) Have you been taking lessons from the Jake Starkey "I'm rubber, and you're glue" School of Political Debate?

I'll talk for God if I want to. You don't know shit about the Bible, so what gives you the right to even say you're right about anything?

Okay. And I'll tell you you're an ill-mannered, arrogant little dumbfuck who doesn't even realize what an utter laughingstock he's making of himself if I want to.

In this case, we're not talking about "saying I'm right", dolt. We're talking about saying that my life, my beliefs, and my relationship with God are NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. You are not God. You are not me. Ergo, YOU ARE NOT INVOLVED. I did not ask you. I do not respect you as a human being, or even as a complex higher organism at this point.

What gives me the right to tell you to butt the fuck out of my life and keep your unsolicited opinions about it to yourself is the fact that IT'S MY LIFE.

Are you seeing a theme here, Romper Room?

At least Lady Godiva would be a pleasant sight to the hate-spewing abortion you consider your life is.

edit They can do better than idiots like you.

And now you've earned yourself an ignore. Congratulations, Romper Room. You went from fresh new poster to scum-sucking jizzwad beneath notice in record time.

FLUSH!

Interesting. Preachers teach people to shun and hate those who refuse to believe in invisible deities. It paints non-believers as inherently evil, lacking in morals and not true members of the community.
Mans place in the universe? Religion likes to have humans thrust out their chests and boast how great we are and how we are so very special, that an invisible deity made us in its image (that's the height of egotistical thinking).
We walk on a miniscule planet, located in a small solar system, situated in a backwoods corner of the Milky Way galaxy, which has billions of stars and billions of other planets.....and that's just one galaxy of millions. Our place in the universe can best be described as...insignificant.

My, my, my. At least my religion taught me the basic morality of minding my own business, something that atheism seems to have utterly missed. Perhaps that's why atheism has racked up the highest death toll of any belief system in human history.

What the fuck is it to you what other people believe and teach their children? I must have missed the law that requires me to run my beliefs past you and get your seal of approval, and I DEFINITELY missed the point where you acquired ANY input into how my children are raised.

Don't you have some cucumbers that need condoms on 'em in a public school somewhere? Run along, and come back when public schools can produce more than half a graduating class that can read.

The problem is not what the "Faithful" teach their children. It's that I don't want mine or my grandchildren to hear a word of it from their self serving preachers and those who teach in public schools. That's the key to belief in ancient gods. Each generation must brainwash the next. Don't worry......it's on the way out.

Yeah, well, I don't want MY kids and grandkids to have to hear ignorance from asswipe atheists like you, but amazingly enough, I don't have the power to decide that everyone in the world has to agree with me. So unless you're planning to run off to Montana and start your very own little atheist militia commune in the boonies, I suggest you butch up and learn to live with the fact that other people have the same right to choose and express their beliefs that you do, and stop being such an intolerant control freak psycho.

And FYI, if you REALLY want it to die out, you should consider never, EVER uttering another word in any sort of public venue, because the more you talk, the smarter your opposition looks. Right now, you're the best advertisement we have for religion: Cammmpbell hates it, so it MUST be good.

They have the same right but when this generation of "believers" dies off the whole superstitious deal is going to be short lived:

Survey: One in five Americans has no religion – CNN Belief Blog - CNN.com Blogs

Washington (CNN) – The fastest growing "religious" group in America is made up of people with no religion at all, according to a Pew survey showing that one in five Americans is not affiliated with any religion.

The number of these Americans has grown by 25% just in the past five years, according to a survey released Tuesday by the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life.

The survey found that the ranks of the unaffiliated are growing even faster among younger Americans.

Thirty-three million Americans now have no religious affiliation, with 13 million in that group identifying as either atheist or agnostic, according to the new survey.

Who teaches seculars to hate?

Cammmpbell, isn't it ironic that you quote scriptural prophecy when you say that? Your Father said that in the end times, love for Him would grow cold.
But, that's not the end. In the end, every knee shall bow....

The problem with your logic is that it's illogical. All that bullshit was written by ancient, ignorant primitives who set up control and had everybody giving them 10% of everything they could get their hands on. There's a sucker born every minute.

Cammmpbell, isn't it ironic that you quote scriptural prophecy when you say that? Your Father said that in the end times, love for Him would grow cold.

The problem with your logic is that it's illogical. All that bullshit was written by ancient, ignorant primitives who set up control and had everybody giving them 10% of everything they could get their hands on. There's a sucker born every minute.

Why do you attack christian so much? When was the last time Christians attacking and killed someone? Why do you allowing Muslims to run around like wild animals and killing people and say nothing?

Why do you attack christian so much? When was the last time Christians attacking and killed someone? Why do you allowing Muslims to run around like wild animals and killing people and say nothing?

The last time some Christian killed someone? You must be kidding. George W. Bush said he prayed for weeks about Iraq and god told him to invade. He then proceeded to lose 4500 of our own young men and women and conservative estimates are that from 200,000 to 300,000 innocent people were killed during the 9 years of skirmish and that doesn't include the Iraqi combatants. I might also mention that when the suicide bombings started an estimated 2-3 million abandoned their homes and fled to Jordan and Syria...and you people wonder why the Muslims don't like us.

The idea of innocent Christians has never occurred to me since when as a boy I read about the European hordes conducting the Crusades against the middle eastern Muslims. Many people were forced to “convert” to Christianity. If they refused, they were put to death. Now you've got me started. What about the witch hunts, torturing and burning at the stake? What about the Inquisitions when the church tortured and killed it's own members?What about the Reformation when protestants and catholics continued to kill one another for hundreds of years over their own differences concerning Christianity? What about stoning? What about pillaring in the public square. You are really gonna have to do some serious soul searching over that statement, metaphorically speaking of course.

Christianity is and has been the most arrogant, egotistical and cruel religion of all.

Last edited:

The last time some Christian killed someone? You must be kidding. George W. Bush said he prayed for weeks about Iraq and god told him to invade. He then proceeded to lose 4500 of our own young men and women and conservative estimates are that from 200,000 to 300,000 innocent people were killed during the 9 years of skirmish and that doesn't include the Iraqi combatants. I might also mention that when the suicide bombings started an estimated 2-3 million abandoned their homes and fled to Jordan and Syria...and you people wonder why the Muslims don't like us.

The idea of innocent Christians has never occurred to me since when as a boy I read about the European hordes conducting the Crusades against the middle eastern Muslims. Many people were forced to “convert” to Christianity. If they refused, they were put to death. Now you've got me started. What about the witch hunts, torturing and burning at the stake? What about the Inquisitions when the church tortured and killed it's own members?What about the Reformation when protestants and catholics continued to kill one another for hundreds of years over their own differences concerning Christianity? What about stoning? What about pillaring in the public square. You are really gonna have to do some serious soul searching over that statement, metaphorically speaking of course.

Christianity is and has been the most arrogant, egotistical and cruel religion of all.

People who go to war in Christ's name are going against Christ's teachings. People who go to war in Muhammad's name are following Muhammad's teachings.

As for the crusades, you really should read up on all of them pay attention to the first one, where the Muslims took over half of Europe. And they didn't take prisoners, they killed everyone. Then you can see the one most people are crying about started when the new Muslim leader kicked the Christians out of Jerusalem. They could no longer worship at the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, the supposed resting place of Christ. They had no choice but to go to war if they wanted back in. Of course, I'm sure that means nothing to you because you hate Christians and think they never should have existed.

You should also see about the millions who have been killed by Stalin and Mae tse Tung who didn't want ANY religion in their countries. You would have liked them.

Maybe if you moved to Iran you'd be less upset about Christianity.

Oh...I love it here. There's still work to be done and I'll do my part:

Survey: One in five Americans has no religion – CNN Belief Blog - CNN.com Blogs

Washington (CNN) – The fastest growing "religious" group in America is made up of people with no religion at all, according to a Pew survey showing that one in five Americans is not affiliated with any religion.

The number of these Americans has grown by 25% just in the past five years, according to a survey released Tuesday by the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life.

The survey found that the ranks of the unaffiliated are growing even faster among younger Americans.

Thirty-three million Americans now have no religious affiliation, with 13 million in that group identifying as either atheist or agnostic, according to the new survey.

Pew found that those who are religiously unaffiliated are strikingly less religious than the public at large. They attend church infrequently, if at all, are largely not seeking out religion and say that the lack of it in their lives is of little importance.

I agree. There is still work here.

So I invite you to humble yourself before the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and execise Faith in Jesus Christ to repentence. That way you can be redeemed and know the Father and the Son and start your true work.

I agree. There is still work here.

So I invite you to humble yourself before the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and execise Faith in Jesus Christ to repentence. That way you can be redeemed and know the Father and the Son and start your true work.

You know what.....I tried that shit until I was over 60 years old. That boat won't float. Let's just say I'm not superstitious.

SUPERSTITION.........A Belief For Which There Is No Material Evidence.

There is no reference for the bible except the bible itself...in other words, pure fiction.

Forum List

Back