The Last Bastion Of Ancient God Worship

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
Church Schools!!

Instead of evolution they are taught a fairy tale. Instead of science they pray. Instead of facts they listen to some brainwashed teacher's individual views. After that is over the rest will become history.

One thing that has always given religion heartburn......truth!

Last edited:
You've never actually been to a Church school, have you?

Thank goodness you're right about that one. Tell me something....just why do we need "church schools?" Why do families choose to pay good money to keep their children away from public schools and send them to a place which teaches fairy tales?

Church Schools!!

Instead of evolution they are taught a fairy tale. Instead of science they pray. Instead of facts they listen to some brainwashed teacher's individual views. After that is over the rest will become history.

I was taught evolution, and I went to Catholic Schools for 17-1/2 years, 1st grade through College (Graduate Degree).

Religion was a seperate class, not integrated into the rest of the curriculum.

Your hatred of anything religious is still sad and pathetic.

Church schools are far superior to public schools, in every subject. But, secularists don't want to know that.

Church Schools!!

I was taught evolution, and I went to Catholic Schools for 17-1/2 years, 1st grade through College (Graduate Degree).

I hate it because my family and early school teachers brainwashed me with that foolishness and it took me till I was over sixty years old to put it behind me. Anybody who teaches those fairy tales to young children should be convicted of child abuse.

Church Schools!!

I hate it because my family and early school teachers brainwashed me with that foolishness and it took me till I was over sixty years old to put it behind me. Anybody who teaches those fairy tales to young children should be convicted of child abuse.

I dont see it that way. Catholic Schooling taught me responsibility, morality, and a proper sense of man's place in the universe.

and as for the whole "convicted of child abuse thing" Kindly go fuck yourself. See? All that catholic schooling and I still have the free will to violate a chruch tenet. Your percieved "brainwashing" probably has nothing to do with the church, and more to do with your own weakness of character.

It certainly took you a long time to break away from your childhood teachings. I rejected the God of wrath in the bible when I was sixteen. But unlike you I have spent the subsequent fifty years searching for the truth through the occult and spiritualism, and several guru cults.

I think there probably is a God, but conventional religions are all doomed to failure at getting a handle on God, and in the attempt they create false doctrines.

The true God is too great to be comprehensible to the limited human mind, therefore no religion will ever define him.

Last edited:

I dont see it that way. Catholic Schooling taught me responsibility, morality, and a proper sense of man's place in the universe.

and as for the whole "convicted of child abuse thing" Kindly go fuck yourself. See? All that catholic schooling and I still have the free will to violate a chruch tenet. Your percieved "brainwashing" probably has nothing to do with the church, and more to do with your own weakness of character.

I kinda' figured you were a subject yourself. Ancient god worship is losing ground by the month. I'm an old man and might not see the end of it but within 50-60 years 80%-90% of the American population will look upon it exactly the way we look at ancient Roman and Greek gods......mythological bullshit. I love what Thomas Jefferson told John Adams in a letter. He had enough common sense and gumption to see through the stuff a long, long time ago:

"And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. But we may hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with all this artificial scaffolding" ~Thomas Jefferson~

Americans were very well educated until the Gov't took over.

Well, how did Americans get their education before the Gov't Educational Complex took over then?

Church Schools.

Did you know that the first schools were started by Religious types who wanted to teach the "great unwashed" to read so that they could read the Bible for themselves?

No, of course you didn't.

Church Schools!!

Maybe some folks like church schools because their kids aren't given condoms, the liberal slant on how great it is to be gay, and fed all the other liberal Democrat bull crap. Instead, they focus on a real education.

Thank goodness you're right about that one. Tell me something....just why do we need "church schools?" Why do families choose to pay good money to keep their children away from public schools and send them to a place which teaches fairy tales?

So far as the RC diocesan systems go - they exist largely because of the same reason the Cathedral of SS Peter and Paul in downtown Philadelphia has no windows on the ground floor. You may want to look up the anti-Catholic riots of the mid 1800's, the 'Know-Nothings' and hijacking of the public school systems in large Eastern cities to pimp Protestant Christianity while disenfranchising students of all other backgrounds.

And while you're researching, you can look up 'Schempp vs Abingdon Twp' in the legal history files....so you can see that this evangelical effort was repeated about a century later during the 'Cold War' years.

Now - if we're discussing the numerous 'Christian academies' which are prevalent in say, NC and started sometime in the '70's - that has to do with the State Legislature as well. They decided to take 'integration' seriously and to impose State standards on education, requiring schools which would get state money to submit their curricula as part of the package. Note that this was NOT 'controlling' the curricula. But certain groups didn't even want to show the State what they would be teaching - and so they lost state money.

There are probably other reasons in other areas - I know the Amish are allowed to pretty much run their own schools in PA - but those are two of the situations of which I'm aware.

Well, how did Americans get their education before the Gov't Educational Complex took over then?

Church Schools.

Did you know that the first schools were started by Religious types who wanted to teach the "great unwashed" to read so that they could read the Bible for themselves?

I know that cannibals taught their young to consume human flesh as a religious ritual for thousands of years until Christians converted them....a foolish belief traded for a fairy tale.

Church Schools.

I know that cannibals taught their young to consume human flesh as a religious ritual for thousands of years until Christians converted them....a foolish belief traded for a fairy tale.

I don't quite get why you're going out of your way to insult members religious beliefs.

What's the motivation?

Church Schools!!

Proverbs 18:2
A fool does not delight in understanding,
But only in revealing his own mind.

Proverbs 26:12
Do you see a man wise in his own eyes?
There is more hope for a fool than for him.

Because for you to have the freedom to teach your kids what YOU want them to learn, you MUST tolerate the same freedom for others. The constitution gives us freedom OF religion - not freedom FROM religion.

Ass-u-me-ing their behavior conforms to Civil Law, everyone has the right to be wrong in their beliefs.... That's why Civil Law is so fucking important.

Church Schools!!

Proverbs 18:2
A fool does not delight in understanding,
But only in revealing his own mind.

Proverbs 26:12
Do you see a man wise in his own eyes?
There is more hope for a fool than for him.

1 Thessalonians 4:13
"After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever."

"Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other" (Matt.24:29-31 KJV). See also Isa.43:5-7; Mk.13:24-27; 14:62; Rev.1:7.

John 3:18
18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s Son.

Luke 16:24
"The rich man shouted, 'Father Abraham, have some pity! Send Lazarus over here to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue. I am in anguish in these flames.'

James 2
Faith Without Works Is Dead

14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

Matthew 5
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Last edited:

I kinda' figured you were a subject yourself. Ancient god worship is losing ground by the month. I'm an old man and might not see the end of it but within 50-60 years 80%-90% of the American population will look upon it exactly the way we look at ancient Roman and Greek gods......mythological bullshit. I love what Thomas Jefferson told John Adams in a letter. He had enough common sense and gumption to see through the stuff a long, long time ago:

"And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. But we may hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with all this artificial scaffolding" ~Thomas Jefferson~

No, I can think for myself, and could be considered a lapsed catholic, however I have the utmost respect for people with faith, and respect for most people without it.

What I cant respect is a hateful old codger such as yourself, as you have no respect for others.

Church Schools.

I don't quite get why you're going out of your way to insult members religious beliefs.

What's the motivation?

he's an asshole.

A superior education. Something you'd know if you bothered applying yourself and learning

New Topics

Forum List

Back