The Last Bastion Of Ancient God Worship

I agree. There is still work here.

So I invite you to humble yourself before the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and execise Faith in Jesus Christ to repentence. That way you can be redeemed and know the Father and the Son and start your true work.

You know what.....I tried that shit until I was over 60 years old. That boat won't float. Let's just say I'm not superstitious.

SUPERSTITION.........A Belief For Which There Is No Material Evidence.

There is no reference for the bible except the bible itself...in other words, pure fiction.

That's an absurd definition of superstition. There are plenty of cases in the courts system for which there is no material evidence. All the evidence is eye witness or expert witnesses. Are you honestly going to claim those cases are superstition just because there is no material evidence for it?

The Bible substance of the Bible is great evidence for the Bible. People can freely weigh the doctrines and commandments found in it for themselves. Most importantly, they can weigh the testimonies of the Apostles and Prophets and then seek the Lord to find out whether those witnesses are true. The Lord has no problem revealing Himself by the Spirit to those who humble themselves and seek Him.

There is also other evidence that bears witness of the Bible. Archaelogy and history to some degree verify parts of the Bible. The Book of Mormon stands as an additional witness of Jesus Christ and the testimonies of the Apostles found in the Bible.

You can pretend there is no evidence whatsoever, but there is. You may not find it credible, but that doesn't change the fact that it exists.

So how are you going to persuade people that your position is accurate when you can't allow yourself to admit that there is evidence contrary to your position?

Church Schools!!

Instead of evolution they are taught a fairy tale. Instead of science they pray. Instead of facts they listen to some brainwashed teacher's individual views. After that is over the rest will become history.

One thing that has always given religion heartburn......truth!

God bless you.. I hope you get better.

I agree. There is still work here.

So I invite you to humble yourself before the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and execise Faith in Jesus Christ to repentence. That way you can be redeemed and know the Father and the Son and start your true work.

You know what.....I tried that shit until I was over 60 years old. That boat won't float. Let's just say I'm not superstitious.

SUPERSTITION.........A Belief For Which There Is No Material Evidence.

There is no reference for the bible except the bible itself...in other words, pure fiction.

You're mentally ill, aren't you?

I'd love to hear the scientific explanation for the soul.. 'cause biologically, we're all the same.

Liberals don't believe people, or anyone, has a soul. They don't believe that souls exist.

Your 60 year study habits leave much to be desired.

It's worked so far. See...I'm not one of the suckers who ever believed that I would rise up from the grave, meet my ghost friend floating on a cloud, fly off to paradise to live forever while those who did not believe the way I did roasted in a pit. Actually I kind of feel sorry for those who do.

When somebody takes another's promise for something they will be rewarded for after they are dead....HELLO!!

Cammmpbell, isn't it ironic that you quote scriptural prophecy when you say that? Your Father said that in the end times, love for Him would grow cold.
But, that's not the end. In the end, every knee shall bow....

The problem with your logic is that it's illogical. All that bullshit was written by ancient, ignorant primitives who set up control and had everybody giving them 10% of everything they could get their hands on. There's a sucker born every minute.

If they were ancient, ignorant primitives then they should not have known about the intricate details of animals that could be eaten and animals that were harmful to human health. The fish that could be eaten and not eaten.
The fact that archeology findings, proven facts.
That fact that people have tried to destroy the bible for the last 3,000 years. Has never happened.The bible says that Gods words will never be destroyed.
The fact that all the prophesies have come true.
The fact that Revelation is happing right before our very eyes.
The fact that Israel will become a nation again, written over 2,500 years ago.
All of these things, could not have been known by ancient primitives.

It's worked so far. See...I'm not one of the suckers who ever believed that I would rise up from the grave, meet my ghost friend floating on a cloud, fly off to paradise to live forever while those who did not believe the way I did roasted in a pit. Actually I kind of feel sorry for those who do.

When somebody takes another's promise for something they will be rewarded for after they are dead....HELLO!!

I don't know anyone who believes what you just described. Who the fuck are you hanging around with because they sound insane.

Interesting that you believed that when you claimed to be a Christian and Christianity doesn't teach that.

I don't know what you've been told through out your life. But I can tell you that your caricatures of Christianity aren't correct. If your position is correct, you shouldn't have a problem arguing against Christianity without resorting to caricatures and straw men.

What I do know is that Jesus Christ lives. He rose from the grave on the Third day. I know that the Testimonies of the Apostles and Prophets as found in the Bible are true. I know this because I've recieved my own witness by the Spirit.

I can promise you that it doesnt matter what your position is now or what you've said or done in the past. God loves you. You can let go of the anger and the bitterness. He will heal your soul. He died for the privilege to do so. You can know God for yourself. Simply go to Him in prayer and study your scriptures. Seek after Him and you will find Him because He is merciful and full of grace and Truth.

I know all these things just as much as I know the sun will rise in the morning or that the leaves will fall in the autumn. I am hardly alone in this. Ask and ye shall recieve, seek and ye shall find. Knock and it shall be open unto you.

Cammmpbell, isn't it ironic that you quote scriptural prophecy when you say that? Your Father said that in the end times, love for Him would grow cold.
But, that's not the end. In the end, every knee shall bow....

The problem with your logic is that it's illogical. All that bullshit was written by ancient, ignorant primitives who set up control and had everybody giving them 10% of everything they could get their hands on. There's a sucker born every minute.

If they were ancient, ignorant primitives then they should not have known about the intricate details of animals that could be eaten and animals that were harmful to human health. The fish that could be eaten and not eaten.
The fact that archeology findings, proven facts.
That fact that people have tried to destroy the bible for the last 3,000 years. Has never happened.The bible says that Gods words will never be destroyed.
The fact that all the prophesies have come true.
The fact that Revelation is happing right before our very eyes.
The fact that Israel will become a nation again, written over 2,500 years ago.
All of these things, could not have been known by ancient primitives.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

My mother and her brother ate pork meat once or twice a day forever. They both came off a west Tennessee farm. He died just past his 95th b'day and she celebrated her 100th b'day July 31st. Give me a break!

Besides that....anybody so stupid that they would have 42 reasons to use the death penalty are to be pitied........especially farting or belching at the table:

Murder - Gen. 9:6; Ex. 21:12-14,20,23; Lev. 24:17,21; Num. 35:16-34; Deut. 19.
Failing to circumcise - Gen. 17:14; Ex. 4:24,25.
Eating leavened bread during feast of unleavened bread - Ex.
2:15,19.
Smiting Parents- Ex. 21:15.
Kidnapping - Ex. 21:16; Deut. 24:7.
Cursing Parents - Ex. 21:17; Lev. 20:9.
Negligence with animals that kill - Ex. 21:28-32.
Witchcraft - Ex. 22:18.
Bestiality - Ex. 22:19; Lev. 18:23-29; 20:15,16.
Idolatry - Ex. 22:20.
Making holy anointing oil - Ex. 30:33.
Putting holy anointing oil on strangers - Ex. 30:33.
Making the holy perfume - Ex. 30:38.
Defiling the Sabbath - Ex. 31:14.
Working on the Sabbath - Ex. 35:2.
Eating the flesh of the peace offerings in
uncleanness - Lev. 7:20,21.
Eating the fat of sacrifices - Lev. 7:25.
Killing sacrifices other than at the door of the tabernacle - Lev. 17:1-9.
Eating blood - Lev. 17:10-14.
Incest - Lev. 18:6-29; 20:11-22.
Eating sacrifices at the wrong time - Lev. 19:5-8.
Consecration of children to idols - Lev. 20:1-5.
Spiritualism - Lev. 20:6,27.
Adultery - Lev. 20:10; Deut. 22:22-30.
Sodomy/Homosexuality - Lev. 20:13.
Relationship with a menstruous woman - Lev. 20:18.
Whoredom - Lev. 21:9; Deut. 22:21,22.
Sacrilege - Lev. 22:3.
Refusing to fast on day of atonement - Lev. 23:29.
Working on atonement - Lev. 23:30.
Blasphemy - Lev. 24:11-16.
Failure to keep the Passover - Num. 9:13.
Presumptuous - Num. 15:30,31.
Gathering firewood on the Sabbath - Num. 15:32,36.
Failure to purify self before worship - Num. 19:13,20.
False prophecy - Deut. 13:1-18; 18:20.
Leading men away from God - Deut. 13:6-18.
Stubbornness and rebelliousness - Deut. 21:18-23.
Gluttony - Deut. 21:20-23.
Drunkenness - Deut. 21:20-23.
Backbiting - Deut. 17:2-7.
False dreams and visions - Deut. 13:1-18.

Why do you attack christian so much? When was the last time Christians attacking and killed someone? Why do you allowing Muslims to run around like wild animals and killing people and say nothing?

The last time some Christian killed someone? You must be kidding. George W. Bush said he prayed for weeks about Iraq and god told him to invade. He then proceeded to lose 4500 of our own young men and women and conservative estimates are that from 200,000 to 300,000 innocent people were killed during the 9 years of skirmish and that doesn't include the Iraqi combatants. I might also mention that when the suicide bombings started an estimated 2-3 million abandoned their homes and fled to Jordan and Syria...and you people wonder why the Muslims don't like us.

The idea of innocent Christians has never occurred to me since when as a boy I read about the European hordes conducting the Crusades against the middle eastern Muslims. Many people were forced to “convert” to Christianity. If they refused, they were put to death. Now you've got me started. What about the witch hunts, torturing and burning at the stake? What about the Inquisitions when the church tortured and killed it's own members?What about the Reformation when protestants and catholics continued to kill one another for hundreds of years over their own differences concerning Christianity? What about stoning? What about pillaring in the public square. You are really gonna have to do some serious soul searching over that statement, metaphorically speaking of course.

Christianity is and has been the most arrogant, egotistical and cruel religion of all.

That's a very weak rebuttal. I think you have a satanic influence that has made you an evil and vile person.

Cammmmpbelll, I am curious about something. You have said that you were very involved in the church for sixty years. What was the reaction of the people in your church when you walked in one day and announced to them that you were done with God, Christ, and them?

Cammmmpbelll, I am curious about something. You have said that you were very involved in the church for sixty years. What was the reaction of the people in your church when you walked in one day and announced to them that you were done with God, Christ, and them?

My guess: "Who are you?"

It wasn't easy....for me or them. More importantly my three children whom I helped or at least stood by while they were also brainwashed with the same load of shit were surprised. God, Christ and the holy ghost didn't give a damn. The reverend at the church of god where I had been a member at that time for several years was the first one outside my family to whom I reported my decision. Of course he tried his best to talk to me because he knew from what I was saying that he would have to refigure his monthly budget. I had just retired and we moved to the lake and he actually went to the local police station to get instructions about where I lived. When he gave up on me he turned my name over to a local church and I had to get rid of them too.

Thank goodness one of my daughters opened up shortly after that and admitted that she had never believed it either. She's the most like me...very analytical. Even though she only has an associates degree she's a project director for the DOE earning six figures. She travels all over the world in her work. Her husband and two sons are also doubters.

Come on people....think of what you believe; that you're gonna rise up from the grave, join your pal floating on a cloud, fly off to paradise to live forever while those who disagree with you roast in a pit. Give Me A Break!

Last edited:
Come on people....think of what you believe....that you're gonna rise up from the grave, join your pal floating on a cloud, fly off to paradise while those who disagree with you roast in a pit. Give Me A Break!

Is all that really so unbelievable? I mean...think about it...we have an entire universe floating around out there in space...not to mention all the black holes we're just learning about. If the universe can somehow will itself into being...what's the big deal about believing the religious hype? Seriously...it's not that much of a stretch.

Come on people....think of what you believe....that you're gonna rise up from the grave, join your pal floating on a cloud, fly off to paradise while those who disagree with you roast in a pit. Give Me A Break!

Is all that really so unbelievable? I mean...think about it...we have an entire universe floating around out there in space...not to mention all the black holes we're just learning about. If the universe can somehow will itself into being...what's the big deal about believing the religious hype? Seriously...it's not that much of a stretch.

I really don't think it's a matter of what's possible. I think if there's a supreme creator who dropped by thousands of years ago and left the only keys to his kingdom with a bunch of ignorant camel herders who believed in witches and thought the earth was flat....he's not my kind of company anyway and frankly...I don't give a damn. I wouldn't want to be around the crazy son-of-a-bitch anyway.

Last edited:

It wasn't easy....for me or them. More importantly my three children whom I helped or at least stood by while they were also brainwashed with the same load of shit were surprised. God, Christ and the holy ghost didn't give a damn. The reverend at the church of god where I had been a member at that time for several years was the first one outside my family to whom I reported my decision. Of course he tried his best to talk to me because he knew from what I was saying that he would have to refigure his monthly budget. I had just retired and we moved to the lake and he actually went to the local police station to get instructions about where I lived. When he gave up on me he turned my name over to a local church and I had to get rid of them too.

Thank goodness one of my daughters opened up shortly after that and admitted that she had never believed it either. She's the most like me...very analytical. Even though she only has an associates degree she's a project director for the DOE earning six figures. She travels all over the world in her work. Her husband and two sons are also doubters.

Come on people....think of what you believe; that you're gonna rise up from the grave, join your pal floating on a cloud, fly off to paradise to live forever while those who disagree with you roast in a pit. Give Me A Break!

You're analytical now? do you know what that means?

Last edited:

I really don't think it's a matter of what's possible. I think if there's a supreme creator who dropped by thousands of years ago and left the only keys to his kingdom with a bunch of ignorant camel herders who believed in witches and thought the earth was flat....he's not my kind of company anyway and frankly...I don't give a damn. I wouldn't want to be around the crazy son-of-a-bitch anyway.

Believe me, the Lord will grant you your hearts desire. But it wont be what you truly want.

I suppose this is evidence of your analytical abilities? I think you have just shown everyone that you don't understand what analytical means.

New Topics

Forum List

Back