The Joe Wilson all should honor

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Joe and his wife have four sons,

His eldest son Alan is a major in the Army National Guard, served a year in Iraq

His son Addison is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy is now a Lieutenant and graduate of the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences Medical School.

His son Julian is a graduate of Clemson University and is a Captain in the Army National Guard..

His son Hunter is a member of the Army ROTC, Army National Guard

Personally, I hold in great honor a Father and Mother who raise sons that serve their country in such a courageous way. I heard on the news (no link) his sons have served a total of 9 tours in Iraq (don't know tour lengths)

In my opinion Pelosi and all that unduly insulted (including calling him a racist) this Man and his Family, who require further apologizes, should humbly line up and kiss his...rump, and apologize to the whole family, especially Mom... :salute:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Wilson_(U.S._politician)

Last edited:

His eldest son Alan is a major in the Army National Guard, served a year in Iraq

His son Addison is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy is now a Lieutenant and graduate of the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences Medical School.

His son Julian is a graduate of Clemson University and is a Captain in the Army National Guard..

Personally, I hold in great honor a Father and Mother who raise sons that serve their country in such a courageous way. I heard on the news (no link) his sons have served a total of 9 tours in Iraq (don't know tour lengths)

In my opinion Pelosi and all that unduly insulted (including calling him a racist) this Man and his Family, who require further apologizes, should humbly line up and kiss his...rump, and apologize to the whole family, especially Mom... :salute:

Agreed with the caveat that there is a time and place for comments like he made. I'm not saying it is unwarranted but there are other venues where this may have been more appropriate.

he did apologize for what he said but lets hope his four children have more respect for other people then he does.

Agreed with the caveat that there is a time and place for comments like he made. I'm not saying it is unwarranted but there are other venues where this may have been more appropriate.

:iagree: He apologized to the Obama, Obama and Pelosi said they accepted it and that was the end of the matter (in essence) , the rest is political theater and persecution.

he did apologize for what he said but lets hope his four children have more respect for other people then he does.

that's bull Luissa and you know it, just moments before Wilson made his utterances your leader called Republicans liars.. Wilson apologized, your guy has not.

I sent him $50. Finally a politician with something in his sack. If the rest of the spineless, gutless, yellow bellied republicans had half a clue, they'd get behind this guy en mass.

And mclame and girlie graham, you two need to follow spectre. What a couple of fucking, mealy mouthed, whiny little RINO's.

You guys are SO good at being the sheep they want you to be, it is sickening. Can you even remember the last time you actually thought for yourself?

that's bull Luissa and you know it, just moments before Wilson made his utterances your leader called Republicans liars.. Wilson apologized, your guy has not.

Obama didn't call Republicans liars. He called the ones claiming he's preparing death camps for seniors liars. And guess what? They are liars.

hmmm, this was in the link about him....which i absolutely DISAGREE with his comment that Strom Thurmond's daughter, who her entire life, stayed quiet so that her Dad could continue to succeed as a powerful senator of the south and south carolina, came out about him being her dad after he died, just to smear him....bigoted BULL CRAP!

Criticism of Strom Thurmond's daughter

In 2003, Essie Mae Washington-Williams' revealed that she was the daughter of Wilson's former employer, the late Senator Strom Thurmond, and Thurmond's black maid. Wilson was among those who publicly doubted her claim that Thurmond had a child out of wedlock. Wilson said even if her story was true, she should not have revealed it because "it's a smear" on Thurmond's image and was a way to "diminish" Thurmond's legacy.[19] After Thurmond's family acknowledged the truth of Washington-Williams' revelation, Wilson apologized but said that he still thought that she should not have revealed that Thurmond was her father.[20]

Obama didn't call Republicans liars. He called the ones claiming he's preparing death camps for seniors liars. And guess what? They are liars.

You will NEVER get these asshats to understand the difference, Polk, but thanks for trying.

Precisely.

You will NEVER get these asshats to understand the difference, Polk, but thanks for trying.

It's sorta like after the DHS report came out about right-wing terrorist groups and they go "the report called us all terrorists". It did no such thing, and if you're not part of the group being talked about, why the hell would you want to claim that mantle?

he sure as hell did,, would you link me to someone who said he's preparing death camps for seniors>> do it or prove yourself a LIAR.

It's sorta like after the DHS report came out about right-wing terrorist groups and they go "the report called us all terrorists". It did no such thing, and if you're not part of the group being talked about, why the hell would you want to claim that mantle?

Fearmongering. It's the only thing they are good at anymore.

Some of people's concerns have grown out of bogus claims spread by those whose only agenda is to kill reform at any cost. The best example is the claim made not just by radio and cable talk show hosts, but by prominent politicians, that we plan to set up panels of bureaucrats with the power to kill off senior citizens. Now, such a charge would be laughable if it weren't so cynical and irresponsible. It is a lie, plain and simple.

Transcript: Obama's Health Care Speech - CBS News

So if you think the idea that the president is wanting to kill grandma in her sleep is crazy, take that up with Palin and Rush.

Precisely.

okay so you can link us to someone that said "obama is preparing death camps for seniors." We shall wait.

So, you are putting RESPONSIBILITY for the "death panels" lie on the Republicans as a party? Thanks for clarifying.

Some of people's concerns have grown out of bogus claims spread by those whose only agenda is to kill reform at any cost. The best example is the claim made not just by radio and cable talk show hosts, but by prominent politicians, that we plan to set up panels of bureaucrats with the power to kill off senior citizens. Now, such a charge would be laughable if it weren't so cynical and irresponsible. It is a lie, plain and simple.

So if you think the idea that the president is wanting to kill grandma in her sleep is crazy, take that up with Palin and Rush.

The leaders of the "base" of the GOP?

can you explain what a 500 billion dollar cut to medicare would do to seniors care?

So, you are putting RESPONSIBILITY for the "death panels" lie on the Republicans as a party? Thanks for clarifying.

can you explain what a 500 billion dollar cut in medicare would do to seniors care?

Forum List

Back