The Joe Wilson all should honor

Some of people's concerns have grown out of bogus claims spread by those whose only agenda is to kill reform at any cost. The best example is the claim made not just by radio and cable talk show hosts, but by prominent politicians, that we plan to set up panels of bureaucrats with the power to kill off senior citizens. Now, such a charge would be laughable if it weren't so cynical and irresponsible. It is a lie, plain and simple.

Transcript: Obama's Health Care Speech - CBS News

So if you think the idea that the president is wanting to kill grandma in her sleep is crazy, take that up with Palin and Rush.

can you explain what a 500 billion dollar cut to medicare would do to seniors care?

Wouldn't do a thing, since benefits aren't being cut. The cuts are coming from wasteful payouts to device makers (the payments could be reduced significantly if the process was open to competitive bidding) and eliminating Medicare Advantage (aka, welfare for insurance CEOs).

hey polk where's the link to someone who said "obama is preparing death camps for senior"? get care to help you.

So if you think the idea that the president is wanting to kill grandma in her sleep is crazy, take that up with Palin and Rush.

can you explain what a 500 billion dollar cut to medicare would do to seniors care?

Wouldn't do a thing, since benefits aren't being cut. The cuts are coming from wasteful payouts to device makers (the payments could be reduced significantly if the process was open to competitive bidding) and eliminating Medicare Advantage (aka, welfare for insurance CEOs).

bullshit, if gov could cut waste it would have done so long ago, cutting medicare advantage is cutting benefits dumbo

Joe and his wife have four sons,

His eldest son Alan is a major in the Army National Guard, served a year in Iraq

His son Addison is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy is now a Lieutenant and graduate of the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences Medical School.

His son Julian is a graduate of Clemson University and is a Captain in the Army National Guard..

His son Hunter is a member of the Army ROTC, Army National Guard

Personally, I hold in great honor a Father and Mother who raise sons that serve their country in such a courageous way. I heard on the news (no link) his sons have served a total of 9 tours in Iraq (don't know tour lengths)

In my opinion Pelosi and all that unduly insulted (including calling him a racist) this Man and his Family, who require further apologizes, should humbly line up and kiss his...rump, and apologize to the whole family, especially Mom... :salute:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Wilson_(U.S._politician)

Agreed with the caveat that there is a time and place for comments like he made. I'm not saying it is unwarranted but there are other venues where this may have been more appropriate.

:iagree: He apologized to the Obama, Obama and Pelosi said they accepted it and that was the end of the matter (in essence) , the rest is political theater and persecution.

Sure but Cantor and his friends are taking up the chant on the campaign trail so I have nothing to say about honoring Wilson. We're known by the company we keep. Imo, he was just trying to get out of trouble. He's like a kid, he'll say anything.

Honor him? I'll honor him and the rest of his buddies when they grow up and do their jobs.

bullshit, if gov could cut waste it would have done so long ago, cutting medicare advantage is cutting benefits dumbo

It's not possible to just magically decide to open the process to competitive bidding, since it's against the law to do so. It would require a change in the law to open the process, hence why it's included in the legislation.

Eliminating Medicare Advantage is not cutting benefits. People currently on Medicare Advantage would simply be enrolled in normal Medicare, providing them the exact same benefits they're getting now, except taxpayers aren't being gouged to give a cut to insurance companies.

hey polk where's the link to someone who said "obama is preparing death camps for senior"? get care to help you.

That was the implication behind the "death panels" comment.

no no chicken boy,, I want a direct quote that someone on the right said "obama is preparing death camps for seniors" or you are a LIAR

A whiny little troll like you is calling me a liar.
I'm saddened... really. :lol:

It's not possible to just magically decide to open the process to competitive bidding, since it's against the law to do so. It would require a change in the law to open the process, hence why it's included in the legislation.

Eliminating Medicare Advantage is not cutting benefits. People currently on Medicare Advantage would simply be enrolled in normal Medicare, providing them the exact same benefits they're getting now, except taxpayers aren't being gouged to give a cut to insurance companies.
hey stupid seniors pay extra for medicare advantage so they get more care than on regular medicare,, so benefits and care would in fact be cut,, how damn dumb can you get?

yes and I may believe one word you utter from this day forward as soon as you produce the link to the direct quote of someone on the right who said "obama is preparing death camps for seniors." I'll wait.

The cuts will be coming because The gang that couldn't shoot straight doesn't want to share the loot. :lol::lol: My precious... my precious .... soon we'll be inseparable. I can't wait till they put my face on the money. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

hey stupid seniors pay extra for medicare advantage so they get more care than on regular medicare,, so benefits and care would in fact be cut,, how damn dumb can you get?

yes and I may believe one word you utter from this day forward as soon as you produce the link to the direct quote of someone on the right who said "obama is preparing death camps for seniors." I'll wait.

They pay extra for Medicare Advantage because it rolls a Medigap policy on top of traditional Medicare's coverage. Eliminating Medicare Advantage does not eliminate that coverage. It would simply change the way that coverage is purchased.

Why pay for death camps when you can just withhold treatment and medication. Protesters eating old people. Feeding on Grand Pa. Why pay for camps?

Why pay for death camps when you can just withhold treatment and medication. Protesters eating old people. Feeding on Grand Pa. Why pay for camps?

precisely, :lol:

precisely, :lol:

Am I wrong or do they expect to start debiting checking accounts for payment? i can see all the returned checks coming back already, because of misinterpretation or mistake.

well, death panels... camps, panels, panels, camps....one and the same meaning...
here is your politician, former governor, republican vice presidential nominee....

"And who will suffer the most when they ration care?" Palin asks. "The sick, the elderly, and the disabled, of course. The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama’s 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil."
Sarah Palin's Notes | Facebook

well, death panels... camps, panels, panels, camps....one and the same meaning...
here is your politician, former governor, republican vice presidential nominee....

"And who will suffer the most when they ration care?" Palin asks. "The sick, the elderly, and the disabled, of course. The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama’s 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil."

death panels and death camps are one in the same?? it's a new day in fantasyland.. what a dumbass thing to say. death camp = aushwitcz.

okay so you can link us to someone that said "obama is preparing death camps for seniors." We shall wait.

“ome will call them death camps, but this is the way Obamacare is gonna go for America." - Laura Ingraham
* Ingraham: Obama Providing Deathcamps for Seniors!*by*Laura Ingraham Sucks

that was a valiant effort but still no direct quote.. all Laura said is that "some will call them death camps." to my knowledge no one except care has actually called the death camps. and care is left of left.

death panels and death camps are one in the same?? it's a new day in fantasyland.. what a dumbass thing to say. death camp = aushwitcz.

Death panels (Hitler, Georring, Heydrich, et al), created said death camps. See the corolation?

Forum List

Back