The Jewish-Hebrew Bible proves Jesus is the Messiah

Let’s test it.

What was the account of the Tower of Babel about?
Let's test that logic:

if You claim the original meaning is lost,
how can You test it and against what?
Because I will explain its meaning and actually make sense. You won’t.

And against what will You measure that to be correct?
Your own beliefs??
You’ll know it’s true after I tell you.

And I have a Persian carpet for sale...
You have no idea what the significance of the tree of knowledge of good and evil is about.

Your own beliefs??

Your answers will not only not make any sense they will not be helpful. My answers are universal answers which provide valuable information on how we need to progress in our journey.

Jerusalem syndrome?
Joke all you want. You have lost the original meaning. You don’t even have a clue.

Let's test that logic:

if You claim the original meaning is lost,
how can You test it and against what?

Your own beliefs??

You have no idea what the significance of the tree of knowledge of good and evil is about.

Well, according to Your logic this is an unprovable claim.
Sort of agnosticism.

Your own beliefs??

Your answers will not only not make any sense they will not be helpful. My answers are universal answers which provide valuable information on how we need to progress in our journey.

Jerusalem syndrome?
Joke all you want. You have lost the original meaning. You don’t even have a clue.

Based on what?

Ding the one sentence wonder FLOODS the board 111 times out of 244 posts nearly 50 per cent... Gee I must be a prophet tor Ding is just FLOOD prone in Houston.... Ding Ding Ding...

The Brood VIII cicada emergence has started in PA, OH & WV, but interesting enough Brood X cicadas are also emerging in the Washington D.C. and Cincinnati area.
Meca and Egypt has had A plague of Locusts this last 2 months, said to be in Biblical proportions.

Your own beliefs??

Well, according to Your logic this is an unprovable claim.
Sort of agnosticism.
Logic is always provable.

Jerusalem syndrome?

Based on what?
6000 years of incompetence. 6000 years of time. The fact that time distorts everything. Take your pick.

But know this, you have still not provided any sort of an explanation of the meaning of Genesis.

Why? Because you don’t know. Because it was never explained to you. Because the original meaning was lost thousands of years ago.

The Brood VIII cicada emergence has started in PA, OH & WV, but interesting enough Brood X cicadas are also emerging in the Washington D.C. and Cincinnati area.
Meca and Egypt has had A plague of Locusts this last 2 months, said to be in Biblical proportions.
Interesting .. So the sequence is PA, OH and WV...I find it interesting that locusts are the 8 th plaque as well..

Last edited:
The Jewish-Hebrew Bible proves Jesus is the Messiah
For almost 2000 years Christian theologians have been trying to prove the unprovable.
As said Confucius: “The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.”

WTF is a Jewish-Hebrew Bible? You mean Torah? Do the Muslims get a bible too?

Dear Tijn Von Ingersleben
Actually Muslims are called to respect ALL prophets sent by God. So this means following the laws of the Torah, the Biblical Scriptures, and Quran.

And recognizing Jews, Christians, Muslims as People of the Book
all under the same God.

NOTE 1: Even with following the Bible, there are still two folds of the believers under Scriptural laws and the gentiles under Natural laws. So Muslims can be of either group, and either receiving Christ DIRECTLY as Christians do or respecting Christ and Christians as NEIGHBORS as secular gentiles do to still live in peace. Either way both Muslims and Christians are still called to obedience to God and God's laws, civil laws and authority.

NOTE 2: Even with following Islam and Mohammad, there are conflicts caused between verses in the Quran (where the later verses have precedent over earlier ones) and the TEACHINGS of Mohammad that sometimes come from the Hadith OUTSIDE the Quran (and are not supposed to take precedent over the Quran).

For example, the verses about waging war are EARLIER in the Quran (during periods of religious warfare) while the verses on peaceful coexistence are near the very end in SURA 109 (about letting people part ways if they have differences). However the INTERPRETATIONS given by Mohammad to EXPLAIN that SURA 109 means peace not war are NOT inside but outside the Quran. So this explains why there are conflicting groups, either taking Mohammad's later teachings to mean PEACE, or still taking earlier verses out of context to justify WAR.

If all Muslims follow the Bible as called, to live in peace with Jews Christians and Muslims, then the Bible would instruct these Believers to resolve issues by agreement with God in Christ Jesus, to make peace not war.

^^^^^^ LOL the first lesson to suckling muslim infants is----jews and Christians PERVERTED the words of "allah" and are shit and should be
oppressed and exploited, and raped and enslaved. I learned these lessons
in mosques and from muslims educated in muslim schools

What is it about Genesis that you believe I deny?

That God created existence? I believe God created existence.

That man is a product of that creation? I believe man is a product of God’s creation.

You said only fools read the Bible literally. You do not believe literally in Genesis. You are wrong.

Your post #164
Any deep inspiring Spiritual Experiences? Share your Story!
That was stunningly devoid of logic and explanation. I’ve explained to you several times in great detail what the main messages of Genesis are. You have yet to disagree with any of my assertions. It seems the only thing you can say you disagree with is I don’t read Genesis literally so I am wrong. But since you can’t point out any one specific thing I have gotten wrong I’m not sure how you can arrive at that conclusion logically.

That man is a product of that creation? I believe man is a product of God’s creation.

You said only fools read the Bible literally. You do not believe literally in Genesis. You are wrong.

Your post #164
That was stunningly devoid of logic and explanation. I’ve explained to you several times in great detail what the main messages of Genesis are. You have yet to disagree with any of my assertions. It seems the only thing you can say you disagree with is I don’t read Genesis literally so I am wrong. But since you can’t point out any one specific thing I have gotten wrong I’m not sure how you can arrive at that conclusion logically.

According to Your own logic the main messages are lost.
Thus making that explanation void and unverifiable.

You're eating soup with a fork.

Last edited:

Your post #164

According to Your logic the main messages are lost.

And yet they can be solved/discovered through inspection using logic and reason.

Would you like to have a bullring discussion on this?

Your post #164

And yet they can be solved/discovered through inspection using logic and reason.

I think the constant reliance on "I believe", has proven beyond doubt the lack of any logic or reason to Your circular nonsense.

Quiet ironic, for someone who points at religion as main problem, to present such a fundamentally religious attitude to his personal opinion.

Your post #164

I think the constant reliance on "I believe", has proven beyond doubt the lack of any logic or reason to Your circular nonsense.

Quiet ironic, for someone who points at religion as main problem, to present such a fundamentally religious attitude to his personal opinion.
Would you like for me to explain Genesis to you?

I am perfectly happy to hear your interpretation of it. In fact, I have asked you several questions which you dodged.

It would seem to me your position would be stronger if you actually took a position on what you believed.

Your post #164

Would you like for me to explain Genesis to you?

I am perfectly happy to hear your interpretation of it. In fact, I have asked you several questions which you dodged.

It would seem to me your position would be stronger if you actually took a position on what you believed.

I'm not interested in any baseless subjective interpretations,
neither Yours nor mine.

Forum List

Back