V.P. Pence Warns Graduates to Prepare for Persecution for Their Christianity

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
On Saturday, Vice President Mike Pence spoke to the 2019 graduates of Liberty University.

While many commencement speakers wish the graduates a bright and glorious future, Pence issued a dire warning.

He told the students that for most of America’s history, there was no problem being a Christian, but times have changed.

He continued to tell the graduates that in today’s America to be prepared to be ridiculed and shunned because of their Christian faith.

(Excerpt) Read more at barbwire.com ...

I like Pence. I like how he never apologizes for his faith and I have not heard many negatives except he is Trumps second in command.....Compared to ANY of the scum on the Communist side he would be hands down a decent pick for #46 !

If only Evangelicals would be something else besides evangelicals.

On Saturday, Vice President Mike Pence spoke to the 2019 graduates of Liberty University.

While many commencement speakers wish the graduates a bright and glorious future, Pence issued a dire warning.

He told the students that for most of America’s history, there was no problem being a Christian, but times have changed.

He continued to tell the graduates that in today’s America to be prepared to be ridiculed and shunned because of their Christian faith.

I like Pence. I like how he never apologizes for his faith and I have not heard many negatives except he is Trumps second in command.....Compared to ANY of the scum on the Communist side he would be hands down a decent pick for #46 !
thoughts and prayers......

They can handle it if we pray for them. Our forefathers prayed for us, we pray for future generations of those who choose to live with the love of Jesus deep down in their hearts. :woohoo:

Religious nutjobs

Religious nutjobs
We learned it from our families descended from the founders. You're welcome! :)

The struggle bus sure is mighty full these days. All aboard!

Religious nutjobs
We learned it from our families descended from the founders. You're welcome! :)
Stupid has to be learned from somewhere :dunno:

Love watching the intolerant subversives ....honestly, even an agnostic, like myself just waits for the day the Christians stop turning the other cheek and do some damage to the scum that can't tolerate free speech!

Jesus pretty much told his disciples the same...

Love watching the intolerant subversives ....honestly, even an agnostic, like myself just waits for the day the Christians stop turning the other cheek and do some damage to the scum that can't tolerate free speech!
Because Jesus said it should be as such..

Pence plays the scare card, which
Little Trumpsters fall for 100% of the time.

Jesus Christ, as usual, was absolutely prophetic when he stated that "The world will hate you because of me". Western liberals despise Christianity and Christians.

Jesus knew that the world belongs to Satan. Most leftists, of course, don't believe that either Jesus or Satan exist. They have been deceived by that lie, perhaps Satan's greatest lie.

Jesus knew that the world belongs to Satan. Most leftists, of course, don't believe that either Jesus or Satan exist. They have been deceived by that lie, perhaps Satan's greatest lie.
Of course. Satan offered him all the "kingdoms" on the planet if he turned and bowed down to him.
Yeshua said. "Nigga Pleez,what good is all this shit if you lose your very soul?"

Translated into Uhmerikin "Ingles" by me.
Say a prayer for the little Black Flag. One day he'll be in a hUGE group crying " Oh fuck, It's TRUE !

Christians haven’t been this persecuted since Romans threw them to the lions

Pence plays the scare card, which
Little Trumpsters fall for 100% of the time.

Jesus Christ, as usual, was absolutely prophetic when he stated that "The world will hate you because of me". Western liberals despise Christianity and Christians.
This liberal likes Christ the followers not so much. They seem to be missing a lot of dedication to living as Christ..

Forum List

Back