Zone1 What do you think of white or black jesus?

Nope. Its plenty fallible because its been translated and much was first oral. Just look at what’s happened to Christian Churches. 40,000 that can’t agree on simple points of doctrine. If it were infallible there would be but one denominational Church. The Church would still have apostles with a “Peter” to lead and guide it like it did for many years after the crucifixion. You would have a priesthood after the only two orders mentioned in the Bible, Melchizedek and Aaronic. There would be the council of the 70’s. And a whole lot more if the Bible was infallible.
Now, is it part of the word of God? Yes! I just pointed out a couple of points of doctrine. But not the fulness. Heck, the Bible Teaches that a second witness would help make the Bible more complete and closer to infallibility for the one true Church would be on the earth. But, you reject this even though it’s in the Bible. So, you don’t even think it’s infallible.
So you don't believe the Bible is the infallible Word of God, but you believe Joseph Smith is a prophet of God. Good luck.

So you don't believe the Bible is the infallible Word of God, but you believe Joseph Smith is a prophet of God. Good luck.
Even confronted with the truth, you can't handle the truth. I gave you logic and reason and you rejected the truth. Good luck.

Even confronted with the truth, you can't handle the truth. I gave you logic and reason and you rejected the truth. Good luck.
The truth is Jesus. Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Way. Jesus is the Truth, not LDS.

The truth is Jesus. Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Way. Jesus is the Truth, not LDS.
What is LDS? The name of the church is The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-day Saints. What's the name of your church? Jesus said to do all things in His name. I bet your church couldn't even name their church in His name. Thus, the fulness of the truth or gospel is in the Church that bears His name and has his power and authority through the two Priesthoods stated in the Bible. Do you have those two Priesthoods of authority in your church? Probably not. You can't even do those simple things and you complain about other churches and religions. Your lips are near the Lord but your heart is far from the Lord.

What is LDS? The name of the church is The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-day Saints. What's the name of your church? Jesus said to do all things in His name. I bet your church couldn't even name their church in His name. Thus, the fulness of the truth or gospel is in the Church that bears His name and has his power and authority through the two Priesthoods stated in the Bible. Do you have those two Priesthoods of authority in your church? Probably not. You can't even do those simple things and you complain about other churches and religions. Your lips are near the Lord but your heart is far from the Lord.
The name of my church is the Church of Jesus Christ. The Bible says Jesus is the head of the Church. The Church is all who put faith in Jesus. Jesus is the Way. No one comes to the Father except through Jesus. You're following a false prophet, Joseph Smith. I follow Jesus. Good luck.

The name of my church is the Church of Jesus Christ. The Bible says Jesus is the head of the Church. The Church is all who put faith in Jesus. Jesus is the Way. No one comes to the Father except through Jesus. You're following a false prophet, Joseph Smith. I follow Jesus. Good luck.
Your church is not the Church of Jesus Christ. Let's see its legal incorporation. Go onto www.churchofjesuschrist.org and you will see we are an actual Church. Now, what church are you a member of. See if you can be honest and not lie. The Baptist Church? The Roman Catholic Church? The Methodist Church. Come on, see if you can actually be honest. I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ and am a latter day saint.

Your church is not the Church of Jesus Christ. Let's see its legal incorporation. Go onto www.churchofjesuschrist.org and you will see we are an actual Church. Now, what church are you a member of. See if you can be honest and not lie. The Baptist Church? The Roman Catholic Church? The Methodist Church. Come on, see if you can actually be honest. I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ and am a latter day saint.
I don't belong to a denomination. You're in a cult. I believe the Bible and Jesus. Period. That's all I need.

I don't belong to a denomination. You're in a cult. I believe the Bible and Jesus. Period. That's all I need.
Then, you are a cult. A cult is a small group of people (in your case, 1 dope) that practice something different than the norm. Since you don't belong to any Church, you can't be baptized in water or of the Spirit. No one to do it with authority. That's outside the nor of mainstream Christianity. Thus, you are a cult. On the other hand, I am a member of a Church of 18 million people.

Here's the real scoop, I don't mind being called a cult. The Bible says the true Church would be a group of peculiar people and a royal priesthood. That we are! But, you aren't. you have no priesthood even though Paul was clear about the two priesthoods of authority. So, you have no authority except to yourself. Cult.

Then, you are a cult. A cult is a small group of people (in your case, 1 dope) that practice something different than the norm. Since you don't belong to any Church, you can't be baptized in water or of the Spirit. No one to do it with authority. That's outside the nor of mainstream Christianity. Thus, you are a cult. On the other hand, I am a member of a Church of 18 million people.

Here's the real scoop, I don't mind being called a cult. The Bible says the true Church would be a group of peculiar people and a royal priesthood. That we are! But, you aren't. you have no priesthood even though Paul was clear about the two priesthoods of authority. So, you have no authority except to yourself. Cult.
I belong to the same church that Paul, Peter, John, James, Matthew, etc belonged to. I was baptized in water and baptized in the Holy Spirit. You have no authority.

I belong to the same church that Paul, Peter, John, James, Matthew, etc belonged to. I was baptized in water and baptized in the Holy Spirit. You have no authority.
If you have no denomination, you are one of those who aren't a member of any organized Church. See, Church Jesus organized was quite organized. He had apostles, prophets, pastors, teachers, priests, 70 and so on. People organized congregations with bishops, elders and so on. You, you are not a member of any church so you could not be in the same church as Peter, Paul, James..... You are fooling yourself elevating yourself to the leader with no one to lead. So, you could not have been properly baptized. Are you a Universalist? Come on and come clean. Stop lying.

If you have no denomination, you are one of those who aren't a member of any organized Church. See, Church Jesus organized was quite organized. He had apostles, prophets, pastors, teachers, priests, 70 and so on. People organized congregations with bishops, elders and so on. You, you are not a member of any church so you could not be in the same church as Peter, Paul, James..... You are fooling yourself elevating yourself to the leader with no one to lead. So, you could not have been properly baptized. Are you a Universalist? Come on and come clean. Stop lying.
What denomination was Peter in?

The Church of Jesus Christ. But, unlike you, it was organized with authority. Not your made up religion.
You haven't a clue. There are millions of believers in nondenominational churches and they have overseeers and authority. Jesus is the head of my church, same as Peter, Paul, John, etc. Who is the head of your church?

You haven't a clue. There are millions of believers in nondenominational churches and they have overseeers and authority. Jesus is the head of my church, same as Peter, Paul, John, etc. Who is the head of your church?
Jesus Christ whom the church is actually named after. Are you blind besides deaf? We actually have a Peter, James and John in our church. The President (prophet) and his two councilors. They are also Apostles of the Lord Jesus Christ. Without the Priesthood after Melchizedek and Aaron, you cannot have the authority of God because the priesthood is the power and authority of God given to men to do His work. To assist in bringing to past the immortality and eternal life of mankind. Yes, we are The Church of Jesus Christ in these the latter days.

Jesus Christ whom the church is actually named after. Are you blind besides deaf? We actually have a Peter, James and John in our church. The President (prophet) and his two councilors. They are also Apostles of the Lord Jesus Christ. Without the Priesthood after Melchizedek and Aaron, you cannot have the authority of God because the priesthood is the power and authority of God given to men to do His work. To assist in bringing to past the immortality and eternal life of mankind. Yes, we are The Church of Jesus Christ in these the latter days.
Can't find any of that stuff in the New Testament. Your church was founded in the 1800s by a man. My church was founded by Jesus. Have you ever read and studied the first chapter of Galatians?

Can't find any of that stuff in the New Testament. Your church was founded in the 1800s by a man. My church was founded by Jesus. Have you ever read and studied the first chapter of Galatians?
You haven’t read much of the Bible then. Try Hebrews chapter 7 and you will find much of it.
No, your denominational church is founded by a man. If it does not pay taxes then it is incorporated with a man who started it and signed all the legal papers. You are so ignorant.

You haven’t read much of the Bible then. Try Hebrews chapter 7 and you will find much of it.
No, your denominational church is founded by a man. If it does not pay taxes then it is incorporated with a man who started it and signed all the legal papers. You are so ignorant.
Jesus is the head of the church. Melchizedek is a picture of Jesus in Hebrews 7. You're not getting it. The Church is everyone that believes in Jesus. On the other hand, you believe that only Mormons are true believers. Isn't that right? Read Galatians first chapter. It condemns your cult.

Jesus is the head of the church. Melchizedek is a picture of Jesus in Hebrews 7. You're not getting it. The Church is everyone that believes in Jesus. On the other hand, you believe that only Mormons are true believers. Isn't that right? Read Galatians first chapter. It condemns your cult.
Comprehension problems. The Priesthood after the order of Melchizedek. The Priesthood after the order of Aaron. You have no priesthood with orders or authority. You are a false church because you don’t follow the Bible.

Comprehension problems. The Priesthood after the order of Melchizedek. The Priesthood after the order of Aaron. You have no priesthood with orders or authority. You are a false church because you don’t follow the Bible.
There's nothing mentioned in the Bible about the Priesthood of Melchizedek and Aaron being authority in the Church.

There's nothing mentioned in the Bible about the Priesthood of Melchizedek and Aaron being authority in the Church.
Melchizedek was used as not to take the the Lord’s name in vain. It’s the order after the Son of God. Learn to read. Where is your priesthood? Fake Christians.

Forum List

Back