Zone1 What do you think of white or black jesus?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Jesus was a real person, he was probably a old hebrew phenotype, i mean the historical jesus, but nations potrait him in their likeness since he is God and we are created in God's image i think its ok.

The blonde Nordic Jesus is popular in northwestern europe though, the blacks dont like it and want that he is black, but i do not care, i like to portray him in various races and in the likeness of every nation on this earth.

The famous blonde Jesus

410610674_1017728992637992_3597251564483231143_n.jpg

My portrayal of Jesus, a mighty speech in the video

The Bible says my King is the King of the Jews, the King of Israel, the King of Kings...

Jesus was a real person, he was probably a old hebrew phenotype, i mean the historical jesus, but nations potrait him in their likeness since he is God and we are created in God's image i think its ok.

The blonde Nordic Jesus is popular in northwestern europe though, the blacks dont like it and want that he is black, but i do not care, i like to portray him in various races and in the likeness of every nation on this earth.

The famous blonde Jesus

The Bible says my King is the King of the Jews, the King of Israel, the King of Kings...

Jesus was born a Jew....

The famous blonde Jesus

Jesus was resurrected which means his Spirit and his earthly physical body are joined together never to be separated and are eternal. So, whatever his skin color was on earth is what he has in heaven. Any malfunctions of the earthly body will be corrected during this process.

Of course there is! Google it. Go on to LDS.org and find it. You can purchase it as well. I have several in my possession including on the LDS website.
We're not gonna agree on this. I don't believe Joseph Smith was a prophet of God. Good luck.

We're not gonna agree on this. I don't believe Joseph Smith was a prophet of God. Good luck.
Go believes Joseph Smith was his prophet. Why don't you ask Him in the name of His Son and let the Holy Ghost work from within you?

He passes and God says he passed. By the way, the Bible isn’t what God follows.
When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously; thou shalt not be afraid of him.
Deuteronomy 18:20-22.

Last edited:
When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously; thou shalt not be afraid of him.
Deuteronomy 18:20-22.
Nothing there sways me because I understand when a real prophecy is extended out and when it is just opinion and hope. Also, there are a lot of other things stated by him and Brigham Young as well that anti-Mormons try to attribute to as prophecy. Then, there are those that are supposedly the ones writing down what they think they heard. See, Doctrine has to be clear and voted upon by the members as well. Then, it's placed inside our standard works or scriptures.
As far as the time lines of each case ,it doesn't mean a thing. Heck, according to the Apostles in the NT, Christ was supposed to have already come his 2nd time. There are other factors involved with statements like this. It's assuming that the people will fall in line and be obedient. But ,when that doesn't happen, then the events are delayed. 40 years, 40 days, 40 generations, 56 years, just an example of time that it could be. But, no specific date. Moses, Isaiah and others stated that Israel would be destroyed IF, and I say IF, the people do not change and be obedient to the Lord. Even the 7,000 years of God's dealings with man is predicated on IF we do not be obedient. All those things that haven't come to pass will still be coming to pass.
And, Joseph never said ALL the nations would defend the U.S. in the civil war. Bogus stuff like that. And, the Temple will be built when the people will allow it. Not sure if it will be built until not even a yellow dog would be living in that area. That's part of Brigham Youngs comment on the subject.
I have no fear of Joseph Smith, Brigham Young or any of the other prophets all the way to our present Prophet.

Nothing there sways me because I understand when a real prophecy is extended out and when it is just opinion and hope. Also, there are a lot of other things stated by him and Brigham Young as well that anti-Mormons try to attribute to as prophecy. Then, there are those that are supposedly the ones writing down what they think they heard. See, Doctrine has to be clear and voted upon by the members as well. Then, it's placed inside our standard works or scriptures.
As far as the time lines of each case ,it doesn't mean a thing. Heck, according to the Apostles in the NT, Christ was supposed to have already come his 2nd time. There are other factors involved with statements like this. It's assuming that the people will fall in line and be obedient. But ,when that doesn't happen, then the events are delayed. 40 years, 40 days, 40 generations, 56 years, just an example of time that it could be. But, no specific date. Moses, Isaiah and others stated that Israel would be destroyed IF, and I say IF, the people do not change and be obedient to the Lord. Even the 7,000 years of God's dealings with man is predicated on IF we do not be obedient. All those things that haven't come to pass will still be coming to pass.
And, Joseph never said ALL the nations would defend the U.S. in the civil war. Bogus stuff like that. And, the Temple will be built when the people will allow it. Not sure if it will be built until not even a yellow dog would be living in that area. That's part of Brigham Youngs comment on the subject.
I have no fear of Joseph Smith, Brigham Young or any of the other prophets all the way to our present Prophet.
Do you believe that the Bible is the Word of God and infallible?

Do you believe that the Bible is the Word of God and infallible?
Nope. Its plenty fallible because its been translated and much was first oral. Just look at what’s happened to Christian Churches. 40,000 that can’t agree on simple points of doctrine. If it were infallible there would be but one denominational Church. The Church would still have apostles with a “Peter” to lead and guide it like it did for many years after the crucifixion. You would have a priesthood after the only two orders mentioned in the Bible, Melchizedek and Aaronic. There would be the council of the 70’s. And a whole lot more if the Bible was infallible.
Now, is it part of the word of God? Yes! I just pointed out a couple of points of doctrine. But not the fulness. Heck, the Bible Teaches that a second witness would help make the Bible more complete and closer to infallibility for the one true Church would be on the earth. But, you reject this even though it’s in the Bible. So, you don’t even think it’s infallible.

Forum List

Back