The Jewish-Hebrew Bible proves Jesus is the Messiah

My beliefs are not the topic,
it is the false assumption in this thread.

No christology in Torah.
The OP has abandoned the thread.

As near as I can tell his only objective was to inflame Jews.

Much like hashev’s only objective in almost every post he writes is to inflame Christians.
Sorry to bust your defamation,
but me posting Tanakh verses can't be to "inflame Christians" because Christianity did not yet exist, unless you admit Christianity is the
abomination written about in the texts. Checkmate!
Luciferians lose again!
View attachment 263095
You must be the only rabbi that is proselytizing to the Christians.

Kind of a reverse Jesus.
Am I not bringing you inadvertantly towards learning Torah and Hebrew?
PEOPLE don't realize they are learning it, but when I put parenthesis the English meaning of Hebrew terms or vice versa they are learning Hebrew. They are learning Judaic precepts that I quote the Evangelists admit "are things we never knew or heard before".
ONCE AGAIN: "you do not learn the Tanakh from a Roman authoratative pagan influenced offshoot sect, you learn it from a Rabbi.
This is why you see Pastors/Evangelists taking hold of a Rabbi to help teach them, like it says they'd do. This is why you see some of them wear a star of David instead of a cross, wear yahmakahs when making presentations about Israel, put on the prayer shawl and even
theTeflin. 20 -40 years ago if you said this would happen you'd call it a crazy notion, but suddenly you woke up and did not notice how we got here, because it was a gradual transformation.
Ask John Hagee who subtly got them there.
YOU don't live that far from S.A.
No. You’re not.

You are scratching your itch. You don’t speak for God.
Your flooding the topics to hide Bible verses and bury the revelation of Jesus being Lucifer is a waste of time, because you can never bury the fact that Jesus himself admits being Lucifer.
“... from my Father (Baal). To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28
· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.
· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)

[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

Not inflame Jews, but to show the Jews the way. Among the believers, Satan placed false teachers and prophets among the midst. Even within Christianity, we have separate denominations and cults. We know cults are not the way. I learned Catholicism as a child, but now I'm not sure if it can be considered a denomination; it is for now. Who am I to prejudge what is to happen and bear witness? If you are Catholic, then it isn't any Catholicism I learned. It sounds as if you are your own cult. Maybe you are a Catholic who believes in evolution (?).

You can believe whatever,
the question rather what does G-d's Torah say.
Given that you already answered that you didn't know, I'll assume you believe the Torah is silent on that.

Although there is that nagging verse that implies the Jews are but a vehicle to bring God to all nations.

You may assume...
but that assumption doesn't follow logic,
or constitute a basis for any solid argument.
Actually it does follow logic.

You can’t logically say you don’t know the answer and believe the answer is in the Torah.

Unless what you are saying is that you don’t understand the Torah.

Personally I believe the original meaning has been lost through the thousands of years that passed before the allegorical account of creation was captured in writing.

Not knowing an answer to a question regarding the Torah, does not pertain my belief it is not there.
It is illogical to assume the Torah is the plan of creation, and at the same time that it doesn't relate to everything.

Your whole conduct along the conversation is to assume and project what others believe.
Which is another way of saying - moral relativism.

Here's a question,
do You think G-d created this world according to the Torah, gave it to His nation,
making sure its meaning would be lost?
There is no doubt the original meaning was lost through time. God may be perfect but your people are not.

Based on what?

My beliefs are not the topic,
it is the false assumption in this thread.

No christology in Torah.

Much like hashev’s only objective in almost every post he writes is to inflame Christians.
but me posting Tanakh verses can't be to "inflame Christians" because Christianity did not yet exist, unless you admit Christianity is the
Luciferians lose again!
View attachment 263095

Kind of a reverse Jesus.

I told You there's a movement of people to accept the 7 Noahide laws.

No one is proselytizing,
the other way around, it's the Christians asking them to worship a Jew,
people usually just follow Jews who return to roots, after seeing church's blatant forgery of scripture.
I disagree. Hashev’s track record says otherwise.

Anyone tries convert You to Judaism?

Given that you already answered that you didn't know, I'll assume you believe the Torah is silent on that.

Although there is that nagging verse that implies the Jews are but a vehicle to bring God to all nations.

You may assume...

You can’t logically say you don’t know the answer and believe the answer is in the Torah.

Personally I believe the original meaning has been lost through the thousands of years that passed before the allegorical account of creation was captured in writing.

Not knowing an answer to a question regarding the Torah, does not pertain my belief it is not there.
It is illogical to assume the Torah is the plan of creation, and at the same time that it doesn't relate to everything.

Your whole conduct along the conversation is to assume and project what others believe.

Here's a question,
do You think G-d created this world according to the Torah, gave it to His nation,
There is no doubt the original meaning was lost through time. God may be perfect but your people are not.

Based on what?
Let’s test it.

What was the account of the Tower of Babel about?

Luciferians lose again!
View attachment 263095

Kind of a reverse Jesus.

I told You there's a movement of people to accept the 7 Noahide laws.

No one is proselytizing,
the other way around, it's the Christians asking them to worship a Jew,
people usually just follow Jews who return to roots, after seeing church's blatant forgery of scripture.
I disagree. Hashev’s track record says otherwise.

Anyone tries convert You to Judaism?
Have I tried to convert anyone to Christianity?

You may assume...

Here's a question,

Based on what?
What is the significance of the account of the fall of man?

What is the significance of the tree of knowledge of good and evil?

You may assume...

Here's a question,

Based on what?
Let’s test it.

Let's test that logic:

if You claim the original meaning is lost,
how can You test it and against what?

Not inflame Jews, but to show the Jews the way. Among the believers, Satan placed false teachers and prophets among the midst. Even within Christianity, we have separate denominations and cults. We know cults are not the way. I learned Catholicism as a child, but now I'm not sure if it can be considered a denomination; it is for now. Who am I to prejudge what is to happen and bear witness? If you are Catholic, then it isn't any Catholicism I learned. It sounds as if you are your own cult. Maybe you are a Catholic who believes in evolution (?).
Sorry, but I believe that is all bullshit.

You may assume...

Here's a question,

Based on what?

To eat free bread not totally ashamed,
and to be children of repentance.

The Hebrew texts and the Christian texts are not connected. the Hebrew faith and the Christian faith are not connected. I do not understand why people of the Christian faith pretend that there is a connection when none exists.

What is it with the over-strikes? I did not put them in my comment at all. Please read my comment as it is originally intended.

Last edited:

Here's a question,

Based on what?
Let’s test it.

Let's test that logic:

Because I will explain its meaning and actually make sense. You won’t.

Here's a question,

Based on what?
Let’s test it.

Let's test that logic:

And against what will that be measured to be correct?
Your own beliefs??

Here's a question,

Based on what?

To eat free bread not totally ashamed,
and to be children of repentance.
Horseshit.

Why did Adam and Eve hide when they heard God coming?

Based on what?
Let’s test it.

Let's test that logic:

And against what will You measure that to be correct?
Your own beliefs??
You’ll know it’s true after I tell you.

Based on what?
Let’s test it.

Let's test that logic:

Your own beliefs??

And I have a Persian carpet for sale...

Let’s test it.

Let's test that logic:

Your own beliefs??

Your answers will not only not make any sense they will not be helpful. My answers are universal answers which provide valuable information on how we need to progress in our journey.

Let’s test it.

Let's test that logic:

Your own beliefs??

Admit it, you have no idea what the Tower of Babel is about?

Let’s test it.

Let's test that logic:

Your own beliefs??

You have no idea why Adam and Eve hid or what the significance of their answers were to God’s questions.

Let's test that logic:

Your own beliefs??

Your answers will not only not make any sense they will not be helpful. My answers are universal answers which provide valuable information on how we need to progress in our journey.

Jerusalem syndrome?
Until now Your answers have been based on nothing but "I believe".
Lot's of people tend to believe they are the messiah, hospitals full of them.

Forum List

Back