The Israel Test

What invasion of European Jews, as none has been recorded in any history book outside of the ISLAMONAZI FANTASY WORLD

You did watch the video didn't you?
You did read and respond to my post didn't you?

Wake up Phoney!

And as I said no invasion of European Jews has been recorded. It cant be an invasion when the muslims themselves invited them to migrate and settle, then the LoN do the same thing.

WAKE UP MOHAMED IT IS NOT AN INVASION

Let's deal with one thing first Phoney...

My name is not Mohamed... If you feel that as some kind of insult then you are wrong...

You just prove yourself to be a racist bigot as usual

And if what you say you believe then the narrator is a liar... OOppsss!

Then it must be some other ISLAMONAZI name then

Cant be racist towards a religion or cult

YES because there never was an invasion of Jews, that is ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA

So, George Gilder, the narrator of the video, is an ISLAMONAZI?

You carry on Phoney... You are doing a great job!

Putting words into my posts that are not there, keep trying Abdul you might get it right one day.

What invasion of European Jews, as none has been recorded in any history book outside of the ISLAMONAZI FANTASY WORLD

You failed The Israel Test Phoney...

To quote from the video...

"In the 1880's European Jews settled in mandate Palestine"

Which is a blatant lie on two counts.

1) the Jews were invited by the Ottomans to migrate and settle in Palestine

2) there was no mandate prior to 1920

So easy to burst your bubble and show you are clueless when it comes to modern history of the M.E.

So you discredit the video that was posted to support Israel...

Thank you!

Wasn't my bubble to burst in the first place! And the "clueless" narrator is... Well, clueless!

Was it then why was it full of such terms as Jewish invasion

You failed The Israel Test Phoney...

To quote from the video...

"In the 1880's European Jews settled in mandate Palestine"

And so do you as there was no mandate Palestine until 1920, showing that your link is flawed in the extreme

By the by , who the hell designed the israeli and palestinian zones ?
A simple line splitting the country north and south would have made much more sense.

It was based roughly on UN 181 recommendations which, after ceding the East Bank to the recently exiled Hashemite tribe of Arabia, attempted to assuage the nationalist yearnings of those on the West Bank. The three small blue Bantustans which were mostly Negev Desert and were nowhere near Jerusalem were, according to the plan, to be modern Israel.

You did watch the video didn't you?
You did read and respond to my post didn't you?

Wake up Phoney!

And as I said no invasion of European Jews has been recorded. It cant be an invasion when the muslims themselves invited them to migrate and settle, then the LoN do the same thing.

WAKE UP MOHAMED IT IS NOT AN INVASION

Let's deal with one thing first Phoney...

My name is not Mohamed... If you feel that as some kind of insult then you are wrong...

You just prove yourself to be a racist bigot as usual

And if what you say you believe then the narrator is a liar... OOppsss!

Then it must be some other ISLAMONAZI name then

Cant be racist towards a religion or cult

YES because there never was an invasion of Jews, that is ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA

Of course it was an invasion of Jews. In simple terms, what can it be called when people from another continent go to a place, kill many and then evict the people living in that place. I guess you can call it colonization, but that's just a polite word for invasion. ZioNazis are delusional.

Do you mean like the Catholics have done all over the world, following the muslim hordes that did it as well. How many Jews have the muslims murdered in the name of their prophet without being asked to go to those countries.

Once again Abdul it cant be an invasion if the LEGAL LANDOWNERS invited them to migrate and settle, now who invited the arab muslims to migrate and settle in ancient Israel ( Palestine )

But the area of mandate Palestine was there, you clown. LOL

No the area that was known as Palestine was there, but the mandate was not until 1920. It is an impossibility to have an area in existence 40 years before it came into existence

Are you really that dim. Mandate just means an official order or commission to do something it's not a geographical term. For example, the Arawak lived on Cuba before Columbus landed there. The Spanish named it Cuba.

Palestine was there, that's all that matters.

Are you really that dim. Mandate just means an official order or commission to do something it's not a geographical term. For example, the Arawak lived on Cuba before Columbus landed there. The Spanish named it Cuba.

So when the Arawak lived there it was not called Cuba was it. So the Mandate for Palestine did not exist until 1920, before that time it was just Palestine where the Jews lived. Not an arab muslim to be seen according to the Ottoman Census

So when the Arawak lived there it was not called Cuba was it. So the Mandate for Palestine did not exist until 1920, before that time it was just Palestine where the Jews lived. Not an arab muslim to be seen according to the Ottoman Census

actually it was called the mutasarrifiyet of Jerusalem and vilayet of Damascus. It was not palestinian anything

It was not palestine (mandate) until the LoN gave control to the British.

I think this short video sums up things very well. Forget where the Palestinians should live, and/or whether they need a state of their own (I think they should have one); but this exposes a truth that the neighboring countries cannot deny:

Do you pass the test? I do. Just one tiny example. I have used drip irrigation extensively when I lived in the American SW. And it works well. Where was it invented? If you know that, you might almost pass the test.

Question...

How did the "substantial Arab population" support itself PRIOR to the miracle of Jewish enterprise?

On zakat in the countries they came from, and by moving from job to job.

Question...

How did the "few score thousand Jews" support themselves PRIOR to the invasion of European Jews settled in mandate Palestine?

Invasion was the masses of Arab tribes settling in Israel.

What European Jews did is called HOMECOMING.

"HOMECOMING"?

Isn't that what NAzi Germany called the "HOMECOMING" into Poland? ;-)

Poland was never the homeland of the German people, while the people of Israel were the ones to name and be named after the land they sat in, long before the "Palestinians" were even invented.

So I gritted my teeth and wasted 5 minutes of my life taking the Israel test. Well the first thing I can state unequivocally is that George Gilder’s “test” is based on several false premises.

Not least of which is that he starts with an outright falsehood, but I’ll give him the benefit as he’s an economist and not an historian. In the 1880’s approximately 25-35,000 Jewish Europeans did establish some settlements in the Ottoman Empire in the area that was known colloquially within the Empire as Palestine. They did not settle in “Mandate Palestine” as stated in the video.

Gilder goes on to mention that these settlers wrought an agricultural miracle; drained malarial swamps, leeched salt from the earth, terraced hills and planted trees making the land 4 times as fertile, creating ten times as many jobs, etc.

Here once again Gilder fails as a historian. According to the Jewish Virtual Library approximately 50% of the initial European Jewish immigrants abandoned the Zionist settlement programme and returned to their original homes in Europe. Far from transforming the land, the immigrants jumped onto the wagon of an already burgeoning and Palestinian agricultural economy that had been steadily growing since 1860. As for drip irrigation, yes, European Jewish immigrants managed to improve on existing techniques but the video implies they invented drip irrigation or introduced it into Palestine; both premises are inaccurate. The same applies to hill terracing, the implication being that the Zionist settlers introduced this to Palestine when in fact archaeological investigations have proved that hill terracing was practiced in the region for millennia, even pre dating Judaism.

As for millions of trees, this is ironic as the trees the colonists planted were not indigenous, designed to give them a feeling of their European “home” they not only adversely affected the water table but were highly prone to forest fires in the summer heat as demonstrated recently.

He also overlooks the fact that the jobs created by Jewish enterprises were almost always reserved for Jewish immigrants. Zionists making the land bloom is a myth as the coastal plain was one of the most fertile areas in the region. The specious comparison with Jordan also fails to take into account that the geography of the two areas is completely different.

As for the test, I’m comfortably well off, and don’t envy anyone. Do I pass the test? Frankly I couldn’t care less; it’s just another piece of bad Zionist Hasbara from a right-wing Christian fundamentalist nut-job.

Question...

How did the "substantial Arab population" support itself PRIOR to the miracle of Jewish enterprise?

Question...

How did the "few score thousand Jews" support themselves PRIOR to the invasion of European Jews settled in mandate Palestine?

"HOMECOMING"?

Poland was never the homeland of the German people, while the people of Israel were the ones to name and be named after the land they sat in, long before the "Palestinians" were even invented.

The Nazis and many normal Germans would have disagreed with you; they considered Western Poland ancient German lands siezed by the Slavic "newcomers". Oh hang on, where do we hear that nowadays?

...actually it was called the mutasarrifiyet of Jerusalem and vilayet of Damascus. It was not palestinian anything

Only since 1872 when the Ottomans created those particular Sanjaks and Vilayets. prior to that the Ottomans refered to the area as "Southern Syria" or "Palestine" the locals and the Ottoman Army tended to favour the latter (Ottoman Military maps of the area call it Fillastin), government officials in Istanbul, the former. The British already had control in 1918, the mandate was a rubber stamp.

So I gritted my teeth and wasted 5 minutes of my life taking the Israel test. Well the first thing I can state unequivocally is that George Gilder’s “test” is based on several false premises.

Not least of which is that he starts with an outright falsehood, but I’ll give him the benefit as he’s an economist and not an historian. In the 1880’s approximately 25-35,000 Jewish Europeans did establish some settlements in the Ottoman Empire in the area that was known colloquially within the Empire as Palestine. They did not settle in “Mandate Palestine” as stated in the video.

Gilder goes on to mention that these settlers wrought an agricultural miracle; drained malarial swamps, leeched salt from the earth, terraced hills and planted trees making the land 4 times as fertile, creating ten times as many jobs, etc.

Here once again Gilder fails as a historian. According to the Jewish Virtual Library approximately 50% of the initial European Jewish immigrants abandoned the Zionist settlement programme and returned to their original homes in Europe. Far from transforming the land, the immigrants jumped onto the wagon of an already burgeoning and Palestinian agricultural economy that had been steadily growing since 1860. As for drip irrigation, yes, European Jewish immigrants managed to improve on existing techniques but the video implies they invented drip irrigation or introduced it into Palestine; both premises are inaccurate. The same applies to hill terracing, the implication being that the Zionist settlers introduced this to Palestine when in fact archaeological investigations have proved that hill terracing was practiced in the region for millennia, even pre dating Judaism.

As for millions of trees, this is ironic as the trees the colonists planted were not indigenous, designed to give them a feeling of their European “home” they not only adversely affected the water table but were highly prone to forest fires in the summer heat as demonstrated recently.

He also overlooks the fact that the jobs created by Jewish enterprises were almost always reserved for Jewish immigrants. Zionists making the land bloom is a myth as the coastal plain was one of the most fertile areas in the region. The specious comparison with Jordan also fails to take into account that the geography of the two areas is completely different.

As for the test, I’m comfortably well off, and don’t envy anyone. Do I pass the test? Frankly I couldn’t care less; it’s just another piece of bad Zionist Hasbara from a right-wing Christian fundamentalist nut-job.

ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDIST BULLSHIT

Question...

"HOMECOMING"?

The Nazis and many normal Germans would have disagreed with you; they considered Western Poland ancient German lands siezed by the Slavic "newcomers". Oh hang on, where do we hear that nowadays?

In arab muslim lands, it is their favourite mantra

Phoney is reduced to screaming "ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDIST BULLSHIT" when faced with the facts.

Question...

"HOMECOMING"?

Probably on PLO posters.

...actually it was called the mutasarrifiyet of Jerusalem and vilayet of Damascus. It was not palestinian anything

Only since 1872 when the Ottomans created those particular Sanjaks and Vilayets. prior to that the Ottomans refered to the area as "Southern Syria" or "Palestine" the locals and the Ottoman Army tended to favour the latter (Ottoman Military maps of the area call it Fillastin), government officials in Istanbul, the former. The British already had control in 1918, the mandate was a rubber stamp.

really????

Ottoman Syria - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back