By 2035, Jewish population in Israel/Palestine is projected at 46 percent

"Demographic projections indicate that less than half of the future population residing there would be Jewish, 48 percent in 2025 and 46 percent by 2035...."

- See more at: By 2035 Jewish population in Israel Palestine is projected at 46 percent 8211 Mondoweiss

The numbers are off - Mondoweiss is mistaken. The truth is there is a huge increase in Jews making Aliyah from Russia, Continent of Africa, France and other nations in Europe, Venezuela and the USA too. Their demographic projections have obviously NOT factored that in! It's huge! Absolutely HUGE! In one month alone 8,000 Russian Jews made Aliyah to Israel I read in one report. That is one month from one country - there is going to be a population explosion of Jews returning to Israel in future. I'd expect their percentage to be at least double by 2025 - 2035.

"Demographic projections indicate that less than half of the future population residing there would be Jewish, 48 percent in 2025 and 46 percent by 2035...."

- See more at: By 2035 Jewish population in Israel Palestine is projected at 46 percent 8211 Mondoweiss

I bet you jerkoff to that don't you,

Here are some facts, maybe you can cock and die on them!
Latest Population Statistics for Israel Jewish Virtual Library
The Jewish population makes up 6,186,100 (75%); 1,709,900 (20.7%) are Arabs; and, those identified as "others" (non-Arab Christians, Baha'i, etc) make up 356,500 people (4.2%).

In Israel there are 1 million Orthodox Jews. Guess which segment of the population outpaces all other segments of the population? Orthodox Jews!!! The reproduce to UNHEALTHY levels. While the Israel Arab reproduction rates have fallen to slightly less more than secular Jews levels, the Orthodox Jewish levels continue to skyrocket. Muslim immigration isn't changing, but Jewish immigration is going up. If anything the Jewish population is going up not down!

Every time douche bag fuckhats like you say the Jewish population is going down it remains unchanged at 75%!

What will it be in 2135? They just don't like to see real numbers because their rule is numbered...

95% Jewish, 4% Christian 1% other and 0% Muslim in Israel.The Middle East will be 99% Christian and 1% other. T

hat will be roughly100 years after WW III and the great purge of cult religion of Islam from the face of the earth. Allah willing!

So, ignoring the personal insults, you disagree with the analysis prepared by this CUNY study presented to the UN? You believe that Jewish population growth will maintain a vast Jewish majority in the area? Do you have any neutral academic studies to support your contention. Or are just blathering nonsense, punk.

Who are the majority going to be, considering there will be no ROR? According to the graph it seems to be Muslims. In your dreams.

It's not my dreams, it is a population study by CUNY presented to the UN. Do you have an alternative study from a reputable academic that states otherwise?

What will it be in 2135? They just don't like to see real numbers because their rule is numbered...

95% Jewish, 4% Christian 1% other and 0% Muslim in Israel.The Middle East will be 99% Christian and 1% other. T

hat will be roughly100 years after WW III and the great purge of cult religion of Islam from the face of the earth. Allah willing!

Do you actually believe the nonsense you write? Just asking.

Well we know the Orthodox Jews in Brooklyn are called the baby boom area, and so many on welfare, 50% or so. Jews are not having big families in Israel which is about 50% or greater secular, that is why the PM of Israel is inviting every Jew on the face of the earth to move to Israel. Israel is a tiny soviet union.

Who are the majority going to be, considering there will be no ROR? According to the graph it seems to be Muslims. In your dreams.

It's not my dreams, it is a population study by CUNY presented to the UN. Do you have an alternative study from a reputable academic that states otherwise?
You betcha. My study says Israel is not going to stand by and let it happen.They will start running people off. Hopefully into the sea.

The numbers are off - Mondoweiss is mistaken. The truth is there is a huge increase in Jews making Aliyah from Russia, Continent of Africa, France and other nations in Europe, Venezuela and the USA too. Their demographic projections have obviously NOT factored that in! It's huge! Absolutely HUGE! In one month alone 8,000 Russian Jews made Aliyah to Israel I read in one report. That is one month from one country - there is going to be a population explosion of Jews returning to Israel in future. I'd expect their percentage to be at least double by 2025 - 2035.

Really, and because you say it, it must be true. Do you have any alternative study from a reputable neutral source that provides an alternative scenario.

The Jewish Journal says nearly the same thing:

" the current roughly 50-50 division will change to a 56 percent Palestinian majority in 2030."

Israel s 65th Demographics Demographic Duo Jewish Journal

You betcha. My study says Israel is not going to stand by and let it happen.They will start running people off. Hopefully into the sea.

So, your position is that the study is correct, but, through genocide or ethnic cleansing Christians and Muslims will remain a minority?

Why do subhumans hate Jews so much?

Are you saying Jews are more human than non Jews? I think so, that is very racist, but if your Jewish its rather a normal view, to look down on others because they do not put you on a pedestal.

AND so what the Palestinians will still not have a nation, and will be in the same sorry state they are in now. Only by then the world will have stopped giving them money and they will be reduced to begging in the streets.

Israel the Jewish state surrounded by beggars and bums that call themselves BAALESTINIANS

Well we know the Orthodox Jews in Brooklyn are called the baby boom area, and so many on welfare, 50% or so. Jews are not having big families in Israel which is about 50% or greater secular, that is why the PM of Israel is inviting every Jew on the face of the earth to move to Israel. Israel is a tiny soviet union.

Who you are a dumb fuck: 46% of Jews make over $100k+ the highest of any religion in the US. Much higher than the TRUE welfare baby Muslims! 58% make $75K or more and 75% make over $50K.

Take the worthless muslims! 60% make under $50K!

Income Distribution Within U.S. Religious Groups Pew Research Center s Religion Public Life Project

income.gif

So, ignoring the personal insults, you disagree with the analysis prepared by this CUNY study presented to the UN? You believe that Jewish population growth will maintain a vast Jewish majority in the area? Do you have any neutral academic studies to support your contention. Or are just blathering nonsense, punk.

Facts on the ground which go against any projections. Like the projections from the 1950's that said by the 1970's the Palestinians would outnumber the Jews and drive them into the sea taking over the land. DID NOT HAPPEN, and never will.

Why do subhumans hate Jews so much?

I see you use Mein Kampf as a guide (sub-human was used by Hitler to characterize the Jews), only you, substitute Gentiles for the sub-humans. Interesting turn of events.

Forum List

Back