The Israel Test

...actually it was called the mutasarrifiyet of Jerusalem and vilayet of Damascus. It was not palestinian anything

It was not palestine (mandate) until the LoN gave control to the British.

Only since 1872 when the Ottomans created those particular Sanjaks and Vilayets. prior to that the Ottomans refered to the area as "Southern Syria" or "Palestine" the locals and the Ottoman Army tended to favour the latter (Ottoman Military maps of the area call it Fillastin), government officials in Istanbul, the former. The British already had control in 1918, the mandate was a rubber stamp.

really????

Ottoman Syria - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Yes Really. Check out the "Filastin Risalesi" (Military Survey of Palestine) issued to the Ottoman 8th Army Corps in 1915. There's no link I can provide as it's not been digitised, but there's a copy in the Imperial War Museum. Also cited in, “The land of Palestine in the late Ottoman period as mirrored in Western guide books”--E. Bosworth (British Journal of MiddleEastern Studies, 13 (1) (1986): 39.) , "Hamidian Palestine: Politics and Society in the District of Jerusalem 1872-1908" -- By Johann Büssow, along with numerous period Turkish records. Administrative titles are largely irrelevant outside of local and regional governments all over the world. Colloquially people refer to themselves based on where they were born and raised.

Phoney is reduced to screaming "ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDIST BULLSHIT" when faced with the facts.

He has no credibility, what else can he do?

So says the neo Marxist moron that has yet to produce his definition of zionist

Wait! What's that I hear? the pounding of teeny tiny feet..is mini-Phoney on his way? I've already provided my definition of Zionist; not my problem if you are too stupid to either find it or understand it.

Phoney is reduced to screaming "ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDIST BULLSHIT" when faced with the facts.

Wait! What's that I hear? the pounding of teeny tiny feet..is mini-Phoney on his way? I've already provided my definition of Zionist; not my problem if you are too stupid to either find it or understand it.

NOPE THE LINK YOU GAVE WAS NOT EVEN TO A POST BY YOU so you failed yet again. So until you can give your own personal definition of Zionist then don't expect to see any links.

NOPE THE LINK YOU GAVE WAS NOT EVEN TO A POST BY YOU so you failed yet again. So until you can give your own personal definition of Zionist then don't expect to see any links.

Oh wait...

I'm SO STUPID... I'm going to put EVERYTHING in CAPS just to try and make my DUMBASS VIEWS HEARD!

NO WAIT... Everyone KNOWS I'm a DUMBASS....

Ah FUCK IT I'M GOING TO JUST WRITE IN CAPITALS AND HOPE SOMEONE BELIEVES A FREAKING WORD I WRITE...

YOU IZLAMONAZI PROPAGANDIST ZIONAZI BULLSHITTERS WHO...

OH WAIT... I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TYPING AGAIN... WAIT...

Oh shit, mummy is calling and I have skool in the morning...

Phoney, you are the greatest!!!

I only come here these days to see what the latest trouble you are in....

Keep up the good work Phoney... We ALL love you man!

Poor, poor Phoney. He really doesn't realize that he presents himself as a clownish dullard.

"The first formal development of drip irrigation supplies began around 1866 in Afghanistan, where they tested drip irrigation and drainage systems by using various types of clay pipe. A researcher at Colorado State University, Mr. E.B. House, began applying subsurface water directly to the root zone in 1913. "

History of Drip Irrigation Irrigation Direct

Monti, I would expect nothing else from you than to focus on one tiny part of my thread OP and then post incomplete info about it, i.e. lies.

Let's get real about drip. It has been around for centuries:

Drip irrigation - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

But to bring that tiny portion of my post back to where it started, lets look at this from my link:

Usage of a plastic emitter in drip irrigation was developed in Israel by Simcha Blass and his son Yeshayahu.[5]

So you can take your Israeli hating and shove it up your fucking ass!

There is nothing "Israeli hating" about pointing out facts as opposed to propaganda. All you do is post pro-Israel propaganda. Your link is just pro-Israeli propaganda.

You truly are one of a kind Monti. You do nothing but post Palestinians propaganda, post after post after post after post.
Then you run around accusing anyone who doesn't kiss Palestinians ass of posting propaganda.
The hypocrisy is incredible :cuckoo:

I have never met someone who opposes and is so allergic to the truth than you are Monti.
i thought Tinmore was bad, but you are on another level.

I just post fact, Toast. That's what gets to you.

They may be facts in your eyes but everyone else sees them as propaganda and lies. The big give away is when your "facts" are altered because they don't tell the story you want them to.

Erm I never gave a link, I gave you and your mini-Phoney clone, a date and a post number. Your mini-minion found it within minutes. Didn't he tell you about it? He told everyone else in CAPITALS!!

Erm I never gave a link, I gave you and your mini-Phoney clone, a date and a post number. Your mini-minion found it within minutes. Didn't he tell you about it? He told everyone else in CAPITALS!!

You gave a post number that was not even one of yours, so how could someone else have found another one.

Talk about squirming out of trouble when you were told that the post was the wrong one you refused to do anything about it.

You gave a post number that was not even one of yours, so how could someone else have found another one.

Talk about squirming out of trouble when you were told that the post was the wrong one you refused to do anything about it.

Have those two said anything resembling life as we know it yet?

Have those two said anything resembling life as we know it yet?

Keeps him of your back, and allows you to post freely

Forum List

Back