The Israel Test

I think this short video sums up things very well. Forget where the Palestinians should live, and/or whether they need a state of their own (I think they should have one); but this exposes a truth that the neighboring countries cannot deny:

Do you pass the test? I do. Just one tiny example. I have used drip irrigation extensively when I lived in the American SW. And it works well. Where was it invented? If you know that, you might almost pass the test.

Question...

How did the "substantial Arab population" support itself PRIOR to the miracle of Jewish enterprise?

On zakat in the countries they came from, and by moving from job to job.

Question...

How did the "few score thousand Jews" support themselves PRIOR to the invasion of European Jews settled in mandate Palestine?

Invasion was the masses of Arab tribes settling in Israel.

What European Jews did is called HOMECOMING.

What masses of Arab tribes. Why do you bullshit. The only invaders since the Ottomans (and they did not invade in great numbers of settlers) were the European Jews. Fact.

It was simply a European colonial land grab no different than any other. How can Europeans going to another continent be a homecoming. LOL

Question...

How did the "few score thousand Jews" support themselves PRIOR to the invasion of European Jews settled in mandate Palestine?

By working hard and subsistence living, having to pay a jizya tax on all they produced. Many Jews from other nations sent money to help them exist.

So, handouts then!

Glad you didn't argue against the "invasion of European Jews"

What invasion of European Jews, as none has been recorded in any history book outside of the ISLAMONAZI FANTASY WORLD

You failed The Israel Test Phoney...

To quote from the video...

"In the 1880's European Jews settled in mandate Palestine"

Which is a blatant lie on two counts.

1) the Jews were invited by the Ottomans to migrate and settle in Palestine

2) there was no mandate prior to 1920

So easy to burst your bubble and show you are clueless when it comes to modern history of the M.E.

1. No they were not.invited to settle in Palestine. they were invited to settle in the Ottoman Empire. You can find the details of the various Ottoman "invitations" below in an academic paper, not your usual Zionist propaganda:

"Jews in Turkey Jewish Community in Turkey Bulent Senay - Academia.edu"

2. What is the problem with delineating the area in question by defining an area as mandate Palestine, even if one is discussing a prior settlement. Perhaps the voice over should of said "in what was later mandate Palestine", but still, no big deal.

You burst no one's bubble but you do, however, entertain.

I think this short video sums up things very well. Forget where the Palestinians should live, and/or whether they need a state of their own (I think they should have one); but this exposes a truth that the neighboring countries cannot deny:

Do you pass the test? I do. Just one tiny example. I have used drip irrigation extensively when I lived in the American SW. And it works well. Where was it invented? If you know that, you might almost pass the test.

Question...

How did the "substantial Arab population" support itself PRIOR to the miracle of Jewish enterprise?

Question...

What masses of Arab tribes. Why do you bullshit. The only invaders since the Ottomans (and they did not invade in great numbers of settlers) were the European Jews. Fact.

It was simply a European colonial land grab no different than any other. How can Europeans going to another continent be a homecoming. LOL

How could it be an invasion if they were invited by firstly the Ottomans and secondly by the LoN. For it to be an invasion they would have to come uninvited much as the arab muslims have.

By working hard and subsistence living, having to pay a jizya tax on all they produced. Many Jews from other nations sent money to help them exist.

So, handouts then!

What invasion of European Jews, as none has been recorded in any history book outside of the ISLAMONAZI FANTASY WORLD

So easy to burst your bubble and show you are clueless when it comes to modern history of the M.E.

1. No they were not.invited to settle in Palestine. they were invited to settle in the Ottoman Empire. You can find the details of the various Ottoman "invitations" below in an academic paper, not your usual Zionist propaganda:

2. What is the problem with delineating the area in question by defining an area as mandate Palestine, even if one is discussing a prior settlement. Perhaps the voice over should of said "in what was later mandate Palestine", but still, no big deal.

And one of the Ottoman invites was for Palestine as your link states

So why not call it Israel as that is what it was also known as. The reason for the term was to demonise and limit the Jews

So, handouts then!

So why not call it Israel as that is what it was also known as. The reason for the term was to demonise and limit the Jews

No the link does not state that at all, you clown. Always lying.

Is there anyone in particular you are trying to convince with your relentless nonsense?

It is impossible to convince brainwashed partisans that have only been fed propaganda. I just present the facts using source documentation that debunk the propaganda. Brainwashed nutcases are lost causes.

Try again abdul

It is impossible to convince brainwashed partisans that have only been fed propaganda. I just present the facts using source documentation that debunk the propaganda. Brainwashed nutcases are lost causes.

And then ignore the reality when it is shown your documents are nor considered valid by most academicals due to them being altered.

Question...

Question...

"HOMECOMING"?

Isn't that what NAzi Germany called the "HOMECOMING" into Poland? ;-)

Question...

So, handouts then!

You did watch the video didn't you?
You did read and respond to my post didn't you?

Wake up Phoney!

And as I said no invasion of European Jews has been recorded. It cant be an invasion when the muslims themselves invited them to migrate and settle, then the LoN do the same thing.

WAKE UP MOHAMED IT IS NOT AN INVASION

Let's deal with one thing first Phoney...

My name is not Mohamed... If you feel that as some kind of insult then you are wrong...

You just prove yourself to be a racist bigot as usual

And if what you say you believe then the narrator is a liar... OOppsss!

Question...

So, handouts then!

So you discredit the video that was posted to support Israel...

Thank you!

Wasn't my bubble to burst in the first place! And the "clueless" narrator is... Well, clueless!

Question...

Question...

"HOMECOMING"?

Isn't that what NAzi Germany called the "HOMECOMING" into Poland? ;-)

NOPE

So, handouts then!

Wake up Phoney!

And as I said no invasion of European Jews has been recorded. It cant be an invasion when the muslims themselves invited them to migrate and settle, then the LoN do the same thing.

My name is not Mohamed... If you feel that as some kind of insult then you are wrong...

Then it must be some other ISLAMONAZI name then

Cant be racist towards a religion or cult

YES because there never was an invasion of Jews, that is ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA

So, handouts then!

Thank you!

Wasn't my bubble to burst in the first place! And the "clueless" narrator is... Well, clueless!

Was it then why was it full of such terms as Jewish invasion

So, handouts then!

Wake up Phoney!

HAHAHA...

You are such a bigoted ZIONAZI dumbass Phoney...

Should I start calling you Hymie? :asshole:

So, handouts then!

Wake up Phoney!

So, George Gilder, the narrator of the video, is an ISLAMONAZI?

You carry on Phoney... You are doing a great job!

So, handouts then!

Thank you!

Was it then why was it full of such terms as Jewish invasion

So, handouts then!

Wake up Phoney!

Of course it was an invasion of Jews. In simple terms, what can it be called when people from another continent go to a place, kill many and then evict the people living in that place. I guess you can call it colonization, but that's just a polite word for invasion. ZioNazis are delusional.

`

Wake up Phoney!

HAHAHA...

You are such a bigoted ZIONAZI dumbass Phoney...

Should I start calling you Hymie? :asshole:

OXYMORON again as you cant hate the Jews and want them to live in peace. Call me what you want if it gets personal I will report you

Forum List

Back