The Israel Test

I see, stating fact is a clear indication of Israel hatred. Interesting concept.

When it is peppered with hatred towards the Isreali's then yes it is. If you cant see it hen you have the typical ISLAMONAZI disease of double standads and hypocrisy

I think this short video sums up things very well. Forget where the Palestinians should live, and/or whether they need a state of their own (I think they should have one); but this exposes a truth that the neighboring countries cannot deny:

Do you pass the test? I do. Just one tiny example. I have used drip irrigation extensively when I lived in the American SW. And it works well. Where was it invented? If you know that, you might almost pass the test.

Question...

How did the "substantial Arab population" support itself PRIOR to the miracle of Jewish enterprise?

I think this short video sums up things very well. Forget where the Palestinians should live, and/or whether they need a state of their own (I think they should have one); but this exposes a truth that the neighboring countries cannot deny:

Do you pass the test? I do. Just one tiny example. I have used drip irrigation extensively when I lived in the American SW. And it works well. Where was it invented? If you know that, you might almost pass the test.

Question...

How did the "substantial Arab population" support itself PRIOR to the miracle of Jewish enterprise?

On zakat in the countries they came from, and by moving from job to job.

Question...

Question...

How did the "few score thousand Jews" support themselves PRIOR to the invasion of European Jews settled in mandate Palestine?

Question...

Question...

How did the "few score thousand Jews" support themselves PRIOR to the invasion of European Jews settled in mandate Palestine?

By working hard and subsistence living, having to pay a jizya tax on all they produced. Many Jews from other nations sent money to help them exist.

Question...

Question...

By working hard and subsistence living, having to pay a jizya tax on all they produced. Many Jews from other nations sent money to help them exist.

So, handouts then!

Glad you didn't argue against the "invasion of European Jews"

Question...

Question...

So, handouts then!

What invasion of European Jews, as none has been recorded in any history book outside of the ISLAMONAZI FANTASY WORLD

Question...

Question...

So, handouts then!

What invasion of European Jews, as none has been recorded in any history book outside of the ISLAMONAZI FANTASY WORLD

You did watch the video didn't you?
You did read and respond to my post didn't you?

Wake up Phoney!

Question...

Question...

So, handouts then!

You failed The Israel Test Phoney...

To quote from the video...

"In the 1880's European Jews settled in mandate Palestine"

Question...

Question...

So, handouts then!

In 1850 there were a handful of Jews in Palestine. By 1948 there were a few hundred thousand and they took over the place and evicted or killed the Christians and Muslims that were living there. If it walks like a duck.

Question...

Question...

Invasion was the masses of Arab tribes settling in Israel.

What European Jews did is called HOMECOMING.

Question...

So, handouts then!

You did watch the video didn't you?
You did read and respond to my post didn't you?

Wake up Phoney!

And as I said no invasion of European Jews has been recorded. It cant be an invasion when the muslims themselves invited them to migrate and settle, then the LoN do the same thing.

WAKE UP MOHAMED IT IS NOT AN INVASION

Question...

So, handouts then!

In 1850 there were a handful of Jews in Palestine. By 1948 there were a few hundred thousand and they took over the place and evicted or killed the Christians and Muslims that were living there. If it walks like a duck.

They were invited by the Ottomans because the arab muslims could not work the land, then by the LoN. So no invasion and no evictions apart from those that squatted on Jewish land.

Question...

So, handouts then!

You failed The Israel Test Phoney...

To quote from the video...

"In the 1880's European Jews settled in mandate Palestine"

Which is a blatant lie on two counts.

1) the Jews were invited by the Ottomans to migrate and settle in Palestine

2) there was no mandate prior to 1920

So easy to burst your bubble and show you are clueless when it comes to modern history of the M.E.

Forum List

Back