The huge TV screen that wasn't

Look at all the Trombies defending that fucking liar every day.

The WH now says they will limit questions to one per correspondent with follow ups at WH discretion. That’s what liars do. They avoid questions.

You fuckers really will let the ship go down so you can “own da libs”. Fucking losers.
Look at the petulant witto snowflake crying like a baby because not everyone hates Trump like he does.

"I hate Trump! I hate Trump! I hate Trump!" . . . 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, that's all we hear. When are you going to get it through your thick skull that not everyone is as stupid and infantile as you are?

Also, can you explain how every thing Trump does is proof that he's lying? Have you ever noticed yourself doing that?

Last edited:
The WH now says they will limit questions to one per correspondent with follow ups at WH discretion. That’s what liars do. They avoid questions.

No, that's how grown ups respond when childish CNN reporters come to the White House and act disrespectful. Then when they are punished, run to the courts to cry like a baby. If Trump has to deal with children, he's going to treat them like children.

You fuckers really will let the ship go down so you can “own da libs”. Fucking losers.
Look at the petulant witto snowflake crying like a baby because not everyone hates Trump like he does.

I hate Trump! I hate Trump! I hate Trump! . . . 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, that's all we hear. When are you going to get it through your think skull that not everyone is as stupid and infantile as you are?

Also, can you explain how every thing Trump does is proof that he's lying? Have you ever noticed yourself doing that?

Pay attention, nutbag. I’ve seen hundreds of posts from you in response to something I’ve said and have responded less than a handful of times.

That’s because you are a moron. You really are. Dumb as a rock. And, unlike some other Trombie morons, you aren’t fun nor funny. You’re miserable. Always. When you win, when you lose. When you wake and when you sleep. Miserable.

Now, carrry on with this knowledge. May it be of help to you.

lol you people cry and lie about anything.

I hate Trump! I hate Trump! I hate Trump! . . . 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, that's all we hear. When are you going to get it through your think skull that not everyone is as stupid and infantile as you are?

Pay attention, nutbag. I’ve seen hundreds of posts from you in response to something I’ve said and have responded less than a handful of times.

That’s because you are a moron. You really are. Dumb as a rock. And, unlike some other Trombie morons, you aren’t fun nor funny. You’re miserable. Always. When you win, when you lose. When you wake and when you sleep. Miserable.

Now, carrry on with this knowledge. May it be of help to you.
<YAWN!>

You don't post to me because you know I will tear you apart. Your posts are nothing but sacks full of insults totally unaccompanied by any facts or logic. I'm surprised anyone bothers with a substantive response to your dreck. It's a total waste of time.

You sure do cry a lot.

Leave the little lady alone, she was with HER.....

HRC1.jpg

In a recent Tampa rally, President Trump said the crowd was so big that thousands of people had to settle for watching outside on a "tremendous TV screen". The TV screen didn't exist.

In Cleveland, Trump claimed “thousands” of people were outside because the venue was packed. But Twitter users at the event posted evidence that Trump didn’t fill the venue and that only a handful of people were milling around in the parking lot.

In Tampa, Trump claimed thousands of people who couldn’t get in were watching outside on a “tremendous movie screen” — that didn’t exist.

In Cleveland, he says there were thousands waiting outside, but the place wasn't even full inside.

Read more about Trump's pathological lying in this new Washington Post article:
Analysis | President Trump’s crowd-size estimates: Increasingly unbelievable
Do you wonder why the MSM failed to scrutinize every word uttered by BO, but does this to Trump?

Can’t you see they are gaslighting you?

Can't ytou see Trump is duping you??

The opress did nit report everyday on Obama lies because he did not lie like Trump does.

Truop does stupid shit & you blame the press fir reporting it.

An example: A U S President acting like a child, changes the name of a US Congressman calling him Schitt.

How did you want that reported? Please enlighten us.

In a recent Tampa rally, President Trump said the crowd was so big that thousands of people had to settle for watching outside on a "tremendous TV screen". The TV screen didn't exist.

In Cleveland, Trump claimed “thousands” of people were outside because the venue was packed. But Twitter users at the event posted evidence that Trump didn’t fill the venue and that only a handful of people were milling around in the parking lot.

In Tampa, Trump claimed thousands of people who couldn’t get in were watching outside on a “tremendous movie screen” — that didn’t exist.

In Cleveland, he says there were thousands waiting outside, but the place wasn't even full inside.

Do you wonder why the MSM failed to scrutinize every word uttered by BO, but does this to Trump?

The opress did nit report everyday on Obama lies because he did not lie like Trump does.

An example: A U S President acting like a child, changes the name of a US Congressman calling him Schitt.

"The opress [sic] did nit [sic] report everyday on Obama lies because he did not lie like Trump does."

iu

You're killing me with this shit!

I’d rather a potus that acts like a child than one who refuses to help Americans in a war zone, allowing four to die and then repeatedly lie about it.

I rather a potus act like a child then purposely lie to millions of Americans about their doctors and healthcare.

Teddy wants to be gaslighted.

Teddy wants to be gaslighted.
Partisans apparently like it.

LOL>

WVSLM2HRAVAM5PLKGPKTQGQFTM.jpg

Hillary spent $1.2 BILLION and voters are misinformed? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Where'd you get that fake number?

That was her campaign war chest, this was widely reported.
Clinton's unsuccessful campaign ($768 million in spending) outspent Trump's successful one ($398 million) by nearly 2 to 1.

Analysis | Somebody just put a price tag on the 2016 election. It’s a doozy.

Bloomberg says your source is fake news.
Like the imaginary yuge TV?

So does the NY Post, don't volunteer to look stupid okay. :itsok:

Forum List

Back