The huge TV screen that wasn't

They gave Trump hundreds of millions in free advertising...

Kind of forgetting that...

Foaming at the mouth Trump hate is free advertising?
There wasn't a Sunday that went by during the campaign when Trump was not invited to at least one of the three top talking head shows.

For the purpose of...wait for it...bashing Trump and trying to gotcha him on something. :itsok:

All you have to to to "gotcha" Trump is let him talk or ask him the questions found on a 6th grade exam.
I have a better idea............GET A LIFE AND LET HIM DO HIS JOB....HOW BOUT THAT!!!
Golfing at taxpayer expense is not Trump's job.

Nor is campaigning and bragging about non-existent TVs.

There wasn't a Sunday that went by during the campaign when Trump was not invited to at least one of the three top talking head shows.

For the purpose of...wait for it...bashing Trump and trying to gotcha him on something. :itsok:

All you have to to to "gotcha" Trump is let him talk or ask him the questions found on a 6th grade exam.
I have a better idea............GET A LIFE AND LET HIM DO HIS JOB....HOW BOUT THAT!!!

You are wrong. That is his job and tax money well spent. The only fault I find in him is yesterday I was licking his boots for so long it turned my tongue black!

black tongue.jpg

He got mad and made me go buy some more polish and shine them with my money. But it was worth it because I got to be in his presence.

They gave Trump hundreds of millions in free advertising...

Kind of forgetting that...

Then how did Trump kick the crap out of Hillary and the Dem party and liberal media? :auiqs.jpg:
Russians
Comey
Facebook

Then how did Trump kick the crap out of Hillary and the Dem party and liberal media? :auiqs.jpg:
Russians
Comey
Facebook
Sure, but don't forget the Americans who voted for him.

See we all know people like you that lap up his sh*t have it all over your tongue and lips.
Keep licking.

It is more that sycophants like you keep lapping up the SH*T that comes out of all his orifices and you have no clue. :bigboy:

You cannot stand the fact that tDrump has no facts.

You sure do cry a lot.
No matter, if he had every fact in the world you little girls would still stamp your feet and cry!
Yep and we love it!

View attachment 229720

See we all know people like you that lap up his sh*t have it all over your tongue and lips.
Keep licking.

It is more that sycophants like you keep lapping up the SH*T that comes out of all his orifices and you have no clue. :bigboy:

You cannot stand the fact that tDrump has no facts.

You sure do cry a lot.
No matter, if he had every fact in the world you little girls would still stamp your feet and cry!
Yep and we love it!

View attachment 229720
Will do!

We've enough misinformed voters and he got an assist from a foreign enemy.

But you knew that. BTW....she got more votes.

Hillary spent $1.2 BILLION and voters are misinformed? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Where'd you get that fake number?

That was her campaign war chest, this was widely reported.

Yeah? You don't have a source? How odd.

LMAO its funny you don't know this. Go argue with Bloomberg and the NY Post fool. :auiqs.jpg:

Hillary spent $1.2 BILLION and voters are misinformed? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Clinton's unsuccessful campaign ($768 million in spending) outspent Trump's successful one ($398 million) by nearly 2 to 1.

Analysis | Somebody just put a price tag on the 2016 election. It’s a doozy.

Bloomberg says your source is fake news.

DumBama didn't golf or go to campaign on behalf of people in his party?

In a recent Tampa rally, President Trump said the crowd was so big that thousands of people had to settle for watching outside on a "tremendous TV screen". The TV screen didn't exist.

In Cleveland, Trump claimed “thousands” of people were outside because the venue was packed. But Twitter users at the event posted evidence that Trump didn’t fill the venue and that only a handful of people were milling around in the parking lot.

In Tampa, Trump claimed thousands of people who couldn’t get in were watching outside on a “tremendous movie screen” — that didn’t exist.

In Cleveland, he says there were thousands waiting outside, but the place wasn't even full inside.

Read more about Trump's pathological lying in this new Washington Post article:
Analysis | President Trump’s crowd-size estimates: Increasingly unbelievable

I don't know about Tampa, but I do live in Cleveland. It seemed pretty packed to me.

SIGHTS & SOUNDS | President Trump's rally at the I-X Center

Even the liberal rag Cleveland Plain Dealer made no comments about the lack of attendance at the IX center where yes, there is a big screen outside on Route 237 south.

Google Maps
In other words, Trump was telling the truth. The Trump hating snowflakes lied. That's always how it turns out whenever you look into one of Trump's so-called "lies."

Well, that's the new leftist mantra of Trump: All negative all the time.

The only candidate that got assistance from a foreign enemy was Hillary Clinton. The clown that wrote the dossier got his information from the Russian Government

Clinton's unsuccessful campaign ($768 million in spending) outspent Trump's successful one ($398 million) by nearly 2 to 1.

Analysis | Somebody just put a price tag on the 2016 election. It’s a doozy.

Bloomberg says your source is fake news.
Like the imaginary yuge TV?

Look at all the Trombies defending that fucking liar every day.

The WH now says they will limit questions to one per correspondent with follow ups at WH discretion. That’s what liars do. They avoid questions.

You fuckers really will let the ship go down so you can “own da libs”. Fucking losers.

Forum List

Back