The huge TV screen that wasn't

In a recent Tampa rally, President Trump said the crowd was so big that thousands of people had to settle for watching outside on a "tremendous TV screen". The TV screen didn't exist.

In Cleveland, Trump claimed “thousands” of people were outside because the venue was packed. But Twitter users at the event posted evidence that Trump didn’t fill the venue and that only a handful of people were milling around in the parking lot.

In Tampa, Trump claimed thousands of people who couldn’t get in were watching outside on a “tremendous movie screen” — that didn’t exist.

In Cleveland, he says there were thousands waiting outside, but the place wasn't even full inside.

Read more about Trump's pathological lying in this new Washington Post article:
Analysis | President Trump’s crowd-size estimates: Increasingly unbelievable
Do you wonder why the MSM failed to scrutinize every word uttered by BO, but does this to Trump?

Can’t you see they are gaslighting you?
Every time Trump lies, there has to be a USMB pretending that "every" word Trump says is scrutinized.

I'm fine with Trump lying, he's fighting fire with fire Dem's and the asshole media lie through their teeth daily.

Whatever floats your boat comrade.

Folks...they KNOW Trump is a pathological liar...and they JUST....DO NOT CARE

Nope. I sure don't care about the small stuff that you guys are always putting threads up on.

According to you idiots everything Trump says is a lie.

Have fun.
Trump lies about big stuff and small stuff.
You don't care about either.

According to you and other lefty loons he lies about everything.

Sucks to be you.
The problem for Trump is that he lies so often that he no longer has any credibility either at home or abroad

He is not a man of his word and you can only assume he is probably lying

Nope. I sure don't care about the small stuff that you guys are always putting threads up on.

Have fun.

According to you and other lefty loons he lies about everything.

Sucks to be you.
The problem for Trump is that he lies so often that he no longer has any credibility either at home or abroad

He is not a man of his word and you can only assume he is probably lying

If you say so.

Yeah, Ted! The media helped Obama become president and didn’t even give Trump the time of day during his campaign.

They are so unfair to Trump. They report what he says and then tell us when what he says is not true.

Unbelievable!!

Well it was believable what the MSM has done.
I've used this dozens of times but it still doesn't sink in that the MSM IS biased and presents news in such a fashion as to mold uninformed people's opinions.
Perfect example: I'll do a Google search now on "Trump anti-immigrant". 142,000 results.
A) Do you really believe a man with a "immigrant" for a wife is against immigrants?
B) Who's grandmother was a "legal" immigrant and then gave up her foreign citizenship to become a naturalized citizen.
C) Do you really believe that 100+ million of us either "legal immigrants" or "relatives" of immigrants after
1)Legal Immigration. "A Green Card holder (permanent resident) is someone who has been granted authorization to live and work in the United States on a permanent basis. . .

Now these 100+ million of us find the MSM biased when they call us "anti-immigrant" as they do Trump.
What purpose other than presenting biased news would they declare Trump anti-immigrant"?
TRUMP LIKE THE REST OF US 100+ MILLION ARE NOT ANTI-IMMIGRANT!
View attachment 229642

Hired Stephen Millar...

In a recent Tampa rally, President Trump said the crowd was so big that thousands of people had to settle for watching outside on a "tremendous TV screen". The TV screen didn't exist.

In Cleveland, Trump claimed “thousands” of people were outside because the venue was packed. But Twitter users at the event posted evidence that Trump didn’t fill the venue and that only a handful of people were milling around in the parking lot.

In Tampa, Trump claimed thousands of people who couldn’t get in were watching outside on a “tremendous movie screen” — that didn’t exist.

In Cleveland, he says there were thousands waiting outside, but the place wasn't even full inside.

Sorry, but the WASHINGTON POST is no more reliable than the Enquirer.

Do you wonder why the MSM failed to scrutinize every word uttered by BO, but does this to Trump?

Every time Trump lies, there has to be a USMB pretending that "every" word Trump says is scrutinized.
Actually it's the other way around.
Trump says something, the media lies about it. Then we have to spend days proving they're lying and then it's on to the next lie.

No, TDS sufferers can’t see this otherwise they wouldn’t suffer from TDS.

Have fun.
What big stuff does he lie about?

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

I don't know about Tampa, but I do live in Cleveland. It seemed pretty packed to me.

SIGHTS & SOUNDS | President Trump's rally at the I-X Center

Even the liberal rag Cleveland Plain Dealer made no comments about the lack of attendance at the IX center where yes, there is a big screen outside on Route 237 south.

Google Maps

I don't know about Tampa, but I do live in Cleveland. It seemed pretty packed to me.

SIGHTS & SOUNDS | President Trump's rally at the I-X Center

Even the liberal rag Cleveland Plain Dealer made no comments about the lack of attendance at the IX center where yes, there is a big screen outside on Route 237 south.

Google Maps
Well........ THE WASHINGTON POST SAID HE'S LYING SO SCREW YOU!!!

Yeah, Ted! The media helped Obama become president and didn’t even give Trump the time of day during his campaign.

They are so unfair to Trump. They report what he says and then tell us when what he says is not true.

Unbelievable!!

They gave Trump hundreds of millions in free advertising...

Kind of forgetting that...

Foaming at the mouth Trump hate is free advertising?
There wasn't a Sunday that went by during the campaign when Trump was not invited to at least one of the three top talking head shows.

Forum List

Back