Chuck Schumer Caved to Facebook and Donald Trump. He Shouldn’t Lead Senate Democrats.

Windparadox

Gold Member
May 3, 2017
Northern WI.
`
"It wasn’t Donald Trump who said he opposed the nuclear deal with Iran because “we will be worse off with this agreement than without it,” while lying about the contents of that deal.

It wasn’t Mike Pence who said that “since the Palestinians in Gaza elected Hamas … to strangle them economically until they see that’s not the way to go makes sense.”

It wasn’t John Bolton who voted for the illegal invasion of Iraq in 2002, saying that Saddam Hussein was engaged in a “vigorous pursuit of biological, chemical, and nuclear weapons.”

It wasn’t Mike Pompeo who said, “It’s easy to sit back in the armchair and say that torture can never be used. But when you’re in the foxhole, it’s a very different deal.”

It wasn’t Stephen Miller who responded to the 2015 terrorist attacks in Paris by suggesting “a pause may be necessary” in the resettlement of Syrian refugees in the United States.

It wasn’t Betsy DeVos who joined a group of finance industry executives for breakfast only a few weeks after the 2008 financial crash and told them, “We are not going to be a bunch of crazy, anti-business liberals.”

Forget the hawks, blowhards, and kakistocrats of the Trump administration. You know who made all these statements? It was Chuck Schumer.

Yes, the fourth-term Democratic senator from New York has a long history of making really right-wing and rancid remarks. Yet on Wednesday morning, Schumer was re-elected as minority leader by acclamation in a closed-door meeting of Senate Democrats. They didn’t even bother to vote on it" - Source
`
`

The democrats have become just as repulsive as their under the table cousins, the republicans. Just as Pelosi needs to be replaced, so especially does Schumer. Small wonder I quit the democrats about eight years ago and become independent.
`

`
"It wasn’t Donald Trump who said he opposed the nuclear deal with Iran because “we will be worse off with this agreement than without it,” while lying about the contents of that deal.

It wasn’t Mike Pence who said that “since the Palestinians in Gaza elected Hamas … to strangle them economically until they see that’s not the way to go makes sense.”

It wasn’t John Bolton who voted for the illegal invasion of Iraq in 2002, saying that Saddam Hussein was engaged in a “vigorous pursuit of biological, chemical, and nuclear weapons.”

It wasn’t Mike Pompeo who said, “It’s easy to sit back in the armchair and say that torture can never be used. But when you’re in the foxhole, it’s a very different deal.”

It wasn’t Stephen Miller who responded to the 2015 terrorist attacks in Paris by suggesting “a pause may be necessary” in the resettlement of Syrian refugees in the United States.

It wasn’t Betsy DeVos who joined a group of finance industry executives for breakfast only a few weeks after the 2008 financial crash and told them, “We are not going to be a bunch of crazy, anti-business liberals.”

Forget the hawks, blowhards, and kakistocrats of the Trump administration. You know who made all these statements? It was Chuck Schumer.

Yes, the fourth-term Democratic senator from New York has a long history of making really right-wing and rancid remarks. Yet on Wednesday morning, Schumer was re-elected as minority leader by acclamation in a closed-door meeting of Senate Democrats. They didn’t even bother to vote on it" - Source
`
`

The democrats have become just as repulsive as their under the table cousins, the republicans. Just as Pelosi needs to be replaced, so especially does Schumer. Small wonder I quit the democrats about eight years ago and become independent.
`

Chucky and Nancy perfectly represent the Democratic Party of today, plenty of rancid speech but zero common sense solutions or legislation ...

ozsopsr56ae01.jpg

I believe Schumer should be replaced. Perhaps Pelosi as well but by someone with experience.

You Republicans should love Schumer.

Last edited:
`

`
`

`
Dweedle Dum and Dweedle Dee, that is the American two-party parody that passes for politics.
A party may not even be necessary, but an alternative absolutely is.

So when should we expect to see protest/tantrums against Schumer, following him around, getting in his face while he's eating...

I believe Schumer should be replaced. Perhaps Pelosi as well but by someone with experience.

You Republicans should love Schumer.

Nope, he's nothing like a Republican, far too divisive and intolerant, an ultimate phony..

I've noticed Democrats in the House are far too racist for a Black/minority Speaker of the House, that's interesting.

:stir:

Not sure what your point is here... I didn't see anything about Facebook in the part you posted, and I don't feel like reading the rest of the article.

I think if you are looking for an ideological purity test, everyone is going to disappoint you.

`

`
`

`
/——/ Now the word is House democRATs might block the new NAFTA deal and stick us with the old broken one. Slime bucket democRATs

Not sure what your point is here... I didn't see anything about Facebook in the part you posted, and I don't feel like reading the rest of the article.I think if you are looking for an ideological purity test, everyone is going to disappoint you.
`
Unlike a lot of people here, I copy everything verbatim. Yeah, the article says nothing about FB and I don't see the connection but that's not why I posted it. I agree with it in sentiment. Schumer is a fox in sheep's clothing.

Unlike a lot of people here, I copy everything verbatim. Yeah, the article says nothing about FB and I don't see the connection but that's not why I posted it. I agree with it in sentiment. Schumer is a fox in sheep's clothing.

Schumer's a politician. Complaining about a politican not being honest with you is like complaining you went to a whorehouse and didnt' feel the love.

Schumer's a politician. Complaining about a politican not being honest with you is like complaining you went to a whorehouse and didnt' feel the love.

:lol: .. sheesh, no wonder you're always so unhappy...

Forum List

Back