Trump wants to go to war against the American people. Retribution for all.

Not to mention, Trump is the most incompetent human being on the face of the Earth. Seven bankruptcies and counting. Only a complete idiot would vote for Trump.

Republicans crashing the economy. Every time they get into the White House is the reason for America’s decline. Tax cuts for billionaires on the national credit card.

No...everytime Republicans get into office it is because the democrats have trashed the economy.....and the fall out happens when the republicans take over.......then, when the republicans fix the economy and we get wealthy again, Americans forget what the democrats did, and vote for them.....and the cycle repeats.....

Trump wants to go to war against the American people. Retribution for all.

Not to mention, Trump is the most incompetent human being on the face of the Earth. Seven bankruptcies and counting. Only a complete idiot would vote for Trump.

Republicans crashing the economy. Every time they get into the White House is the reason for America’s decline. Tax cuts for billionaires on the national credit card.
/----/ "Trump wants to go to war against the American people. Retribution for all."
You got anything other than straw man arguments and hyperbole? It would be refreshing.

No...everytime Republicans get into office it is because the democrats have trashed the economy.....and the fall out happens when the republicans take over.......then, when the republicans fix the economy and we get wealthy again, Americans forget what the democrats did, and vote for them.....and the cycle repeats.....

Your post is proof positive of the economic ignorance of Republican voters. Plus you have it backwards.

Reagan crashed the economy, seven years 7 years into his administration. With W it was the 8th year, and for Trump the 4th.
/----/ "Trump wants to go to war against the American people. Retribution for all."
You got anything other than straw man arguments and hyperbole? It would be refreshing.

I have his rally speeches and interviews. All dissent will be quashed. Democrats will be arrested.

He talks about this shit every time he gets in front of a microphone. I guess you’re not really paying attention to anything Trump says.

The rest of the world isn’t nearly as stupid as you are.

Your post is proof positive of the economic ignorance of Republican voters. Plus you have it backwards.

Reagan crashed the economy, seven years 7 years into his administration. With W it was the 8th year, and for Trump the 4th.

I have his rally speeches and interviews. All dissent will be quashed. Democrats will be arrested.

He talks about this shit every time he gets in front of a microphone. I guess you’re not really paying attention to anything Trump says.

/----/ "I have his rally speeches and interviews. All dissent will be quashed. Democrats will be arrested."
Sure he did, Spanky. Sure he did.

"
/----/ "Reagan crashed the economy, seven years 7 years into his administration."
President Reagan gave us the longest stretch of economic prosperity that lasted long after he left office. It finally fizzed out on Slick Willie's watch.
America was in trouble when Ronald Reagan was elected to office. He inherited an economy mired in stagflation, a combination of double-digit economic contraction and double-digit inflation. He promised to slow the growth of government spending and deregulate business industries. At the same time, he encouraged the Federal Reserve to combat inflation by reducing the money supply.

The Reagan administration developed the Program for Economic Recovery, which focused on four areas:1

• A reduction in the federal tax rate
  • A substantial reduction in the growth of federal expenditures
  • Relief from federal regulatory burdens
  • A monetary policy for the Federal Reserve System that complimented the previous three policies

It is true that many leaders, including some of our allies, around the world don’t want Trump back but that is because he called out many of them on their gravy train their receive from the US. Our enemies certainly don’t want him back. They all love Biden because he gives them exactly what they want. On top of that, he is weakening American from within with horrible domestic policies, diversity hires resulting in less qualified leaders and an open border allowing anybody and everybody to get into the country. Yes, many leaders around the world LOVE Joe Biden because he does not put American first and is doing most of their dirty work for them. Our enemies don’t have to lift a finger.

Only complete MORONS with their heads buried 3 feet in sand or those content on seeing the US taken down several notches would vote for Joe Biden.

I laugh at this because we are not Europe. That's not going to work here. We are slow to anger BUT we are well armed uppity Americans who have a history of telling the elite to go F themselves. First we fucked up the British, twice, and sent them packing. Then Americans built the most powerful nation that's ever existed.
Hilarious

Ever hear of the Roman Empire?

/----/ "Reagan crashed the economy, seven years 7 years into his administration."
President Reagan gave us the longest stretch of economic prosperity that lasted long after he left office. It finally fizzed out on Slick Willie's watch.
America was in trouble when Ronald Reagan was elected to office. He inherited an economy mired in stagflation, a combination of double-digit economic contraction and double-digit inflation. He promised to slow the growth of government spending and deregulate business industries. At the same time, he encouraged the Federal Reserve to combat inflation by reducing the money supply.

The Reagan administration developed the Program for Economic Recovery, which focused on four areas:1

• A reduction in the federal tax rate
  • A substantial reduction in the growth of federal expenditures
  • Relief from federal regulatory burdens
  • A monetary policy for the Federal Reserve System that complimented the previous three policies
Reagan turned our country from a creditor nation to a debtor.

Reagan was the first president to create massive budget deficits.

Reagan’s tax policies benefited the wealthy while squeezing the middle class.

Reagan also raised taxes 19 times because of budget decisions causing deficits.

Reagan turned our country from a creditor nation to a debtor.

Reagan was the first president to create massive budget deficits.

Reagan’s tax policies benefited the wealthy while squeezing the middle class.

Reagan also raised taxes 19 times because of budget decisions causing deficits.
/——/ Only Congress can spend money. All the president can do is propose a budget. The drunken soy, SOH Tip belch O’Neill, double cross Reagan with the spending reduction/ tax cuts. Tip never reduced the spending. I’m old enough to remember the news stories.

Reagan crashed the economy, seven years 7 years into his administration. With W it was the 8th year, and for Trump the 4th. Then democrats were elected, and they cleaned up the mess.

But the problem is that every time Republicans crash the economy, the rich, get much much richer and working in middle-class Americans fall further and further behind.

Given the extent to which Republican economic crashes have benefitted the wealthy at the expense of the working in middle class, I have come to believe that the economic crashes are a feature, not a bug of republican economic policy.

/——/ Only Congress can spend money. All the president can do is propose a budget. The drunken soy, SOH Tip belch O’Neill, double cross Reagan with the spending reduction/ tax cuts. Tip never reduced the spending. I’m old enough to remember the news stories.
Always excuses and victimhood.

Say in the years that reagan had both the senate and house did they cut the deficit.

Reagan crashed the economy, seven years 7 years into his administration. With W it was the 8th year, and for Trump the 4th. Then democrats were elected, and they cleaned up the mess.

But the problem is that every time Republicans crash the economy, the rich, get much much richer and working in middle-class Americans fall further and further behind.

Given the extent to which Republican economic crashes have benefitted the wealthy at the expense of the working in middle class, I have come to believe that the economic crashes are a feature, not a bug of republican economic policy.

Bullshit.....carter wrecked the economy and Reagan rebuilt it and it took till The secind term if bill clinton actuvely attacking the economy to end that economic boom

Always excuses and victimhood.

Say in the years that reagan had both the senate and house did they cut the deficit.
/——/ “Always excuses and victimhood.”
If it’s an excuse explain how any president can spend money without Congressional approval.
If Tip double crossing Reagan is victimhood, I guess you got us there.

Bullshit.....carter wrecked the economy and Reagan rebuilt it and it took till The secind term if bill clinton actuvely attacking the economy to end that economic boom
Just compare the economy under each administration and get back to us.

Just compare the economy under each administration and get back to us.

I have.....republicans create the prosperity, the democrats wreck it...then the republicans have to rebuild it Reagan after Carter, Goerge W after clinton... Trump after
obama

I have.....republicans create the prosperity, the democrats wreck it...then the republicans have to rebuild it Reagan after Carter, Goerge W after clinton... Trump after
obama
Okay then.

Post the economic metrics of the humper administration to that of either Clinton, Obama or Biden.

Forum List

Back