The guy Nazareth was a total fraud, get over it already...

I have no history of stealing land. I am neither Christian nor muslim

what are you ....

judaism by its selectivity steals from everyone else, everything - was certainly an issue in the 1st century and the issue from that time to the present, forged in their scriptures.

they as the other desert religions are not the religion of Antiquity they steal from for their own personal identity - without notation.

so true -----the well known instructive THE 8th commandment ----has been
mistranslated from STEAL EVERYTHING -----to "DO NOT STEAL"---
because the goyim cannot read anyway

...has been mistranslated from STEAL EVERYTHING ----

- destroying the etchings in stone from the Almighty, of course why rely on written text ... and then somehow miraculously knowing without the tablets their content and put in their own language so they may have theirs without others. the goyim.

no, they are not stolen they belonged to them all along.

...has been mistranslated from STEAL EVERYTHING ----

- destroying the etchings in stone from the Almighty, of course why rely on written text ... and then somehow miraculously knowing without the tablets their content and put in their own language so they may have theirs without others. the goyim.

no, they are not stolen they belonged to them all along.

the preserving of the written text is the MIRACLE of literacy

... written text

images

funny, everyone else gets along just fine without - a book - spiritually ... seriously, what being is not literate and for what you are talking about why does it need to be written - the proof of Zeus

upload_2018-6-18_10-39-1.jpeg

at least they made it to stone.

... written text

images

funny, everyone else gets along just fine without - a book - spiritually ... seriously, what being is not literate and for what you are talking about why does it need to be written - the proof of Zeus

View attachment 199439

at least they made it to stone.

the ability to read and write is part of the HARDWIRING of the
human brain. The human brain developed over a really long time
subject to NATURAL SELECTION as did "spiritural concepts"---
like community and family. Your denial of literacy is a denial of
your HUMAN SELF

your HUMAN SELF

Your denial of literacy is a denial of your HUMAN SELF

it is your selectivity that denies you the literacy of spirituality shared by all beings - that is not your written, forged, unattributed document you prance as a religion is your problem. the Almighty is not found in chapter-1 genesis, you are deceived.

* the ability to read and write is part of the HARDWIRING of the human brain

that is only a trait, consider that in contrast to the process of a cicada that turns itself from one being to another -

upload_2018-6-18_13-19-42.jpeg

does your book do that for you ....

your HUMAN SELF

it is your selectivity that denies you the literacy of spirituality shared by all beings - that is not your written, forged, unattributed document you prance as a religion is your problem. the Almighty is not found in chapter-1 genesis, you are deceived.

that is only a trait, consider that in contrast to the process of a cicada that turns itself from one being to another -

View attachment 199458

it's the same being, it is not "transformed" Genesis is a SUBLIME manifestation of the human mind-----it's could not be transmitted without the very fascinating function of the left frontal and temporal lobes of the brain
that gets TRANSFORMED from the rostral end of the simple neural plate

One of two things was true, either Jesus was the son of God complete with power to heal, or he was a total fraud, had no powers, and was just a man who lied a lot....

THE EVIDENCE....

Clearly, his disciples knew whether Jesus was a fraud or not, as they were the ones who "observed" all his "miracles." Two disciples saw Jesus walk on water, but when everyone was watching, Jesus sunk right to the bottom meeting John the Baptist. In place at the time is the Old Testament, so the following logic applies...

GOD controls whether or not you go to Heaven or Hell.

If you believe this guy is GOD's son, do you betray him???

Judas did. Did Judas do that knowing Jesus was really the Son of God, or did Judas do that because Judas knew Jesus was a fraud and did not want to end up on a cross next to him. All the disciples betray Jesus when the "cops" arrest him. They deny they knew him, all offenses against God's son that God would clearly know about....

IF Jesus was really healing people left and right, he would've been really popular. But he was clearly a lot less popular than Barabbas.....

and why is he running from the authorities??

This is the Son of God. Why FEAR??? Why RUN??? If you are the son of God, show them.....

and then his trial proved Judas correct.... that he was just a man, and died on the cross like a man, in the time of a man, as he aged during his life like a man....

and even the blood on the Shroud of Turin is HUMAN blood, product of HUMAN MAN AND WOMAN.....

Jesus never said that he was devine. He called himself "Son of Man". It's everyone else that's insisted he was something more.

your HUMAN SELF

View attachment 199458

it's the same being, it is not "transformed" Genesis is a SUBLIME manifestation of the human mind-----it's could not be transmitted without the very fascinating function of the left frontal and temporal lobes of the brain
it's could not be transmitted without the very fascinating function of the left frontal and temporal lobes of the brain

it's could not be transmitted ... the brain

images

Flora has no CNS and communicates non the less what you are talking about is rudimentary made sensational for its control over others not for any spiritual enlightenment. visual recognition is premier over all else.

the visual Garden far exceeds anything written in a book.

You openly proclaim to be a trinity worshipping mangod eating idolator. You defile the land you walk on like an unburied corpse decomposing in the sun. Maybe they should call down fire from the sky, ashes to ashes, dust to dust and all that, lest you become the host for some virulent contagion.
Actually you claim those things. I see it differently.

But just so there is no mistake, if you start things like your predecessors did, people like me will be there to finish it. We have a proud heritage to uphold.

Nonsense. You are deluded. There is nothing in what you profess to believe about a trinity a mangod or the edible body of Christ that is even remotely connected to or rooted in anything that Jesus taught.

Your so called "proud heritage" is openly defying the law of God and desecrating the teachings of Jesus.

Whether you realize it or not you died in the very day that you set aside the law of God and got down on your knees in a stupor to worship a god made man made matzo made by human hands.

You or whoever 'we' is can't finish anything. You are already finished.

Unless you repent, you will never enter the kingdom of Heaven.
You should worry about yourself and let me worry about me.

lol... what, me worry? Don't be silly.

Maybe you can't read between the lines but I'm not worried about me and I'm not worried about you at all.. I am just being neighborly.. You see, I have amazing powers of observation.

You can never be forgiven by God for anything you do for as long as you defiantly perpetuate what you call the proud traditions of idolatry, an open demonstration of hatred for God, desecrating the teachings of Jesus, The actual Body of Christ, an open demonstration of hatred for Jesus, and misleading people to do the same which amounts to murder, an open demonstration of hatred for others, as a perpetual expression of your abiding love for everybody, especially Jesus, and deep devotion to God..lol... like you are really really really really really REALLY sorry for your sins that you proclaim to be proud traditions.

Really?

What a joker. lol. I can see through you.. Don't you think that God can see through you?

Why would I worry about you? Death is the consequence for your deliberate choice to perpetuate evil and you have said more than once that you are very happy with your decision and so, I am very happy for you.

Just thought that you might want to know exactly what you have become mixed up in...You should probably read the fine print and nullify your deal with the devil before the second death comes calling, the death of your body.

If you don't do something to save your own eternal soul from destruction, believe me, I won't worry..why would I worry? Your predicament is not my reality. I'm not the guy who is lying his ass off in the name of God. You are. You are not even being threatened with torture, and no one is holding a gun to your head.

You have your reward already, you already know what to expect. I don't think that I even feel sorry for you.

Last edited:
You openly proclaim to be a trinity worshipping mangod eating idolator. You defile the land you walk on like an unburied corpse decomposing in the sun. Maybe they should call down fire from the sky, ashes to ashes, dust to dust and all that, lest you become the host for some virulent contagion.

But just so there is no mistake, if you start things like your predecessors did, people like me will be there to finish it. We have a proud heritage to uphold.

Nonsense. You are deluded. There is nothing in what you profess to believe about a trinity a mangod or the edible body of Christ that is even remotely connected to or rooted in anything that Jesus taught.

Your so called "proud heritage" is openly defying the law of God and desecrating the teachings of Jesus.

Whether you realize it or not you died in the very day that you set aside the law of God and got down on your knees in a stupor to worship a god made man made matzo made by human hands.

Maybe you can't read between the lines but I'm not worried about me and I'm not worried about you at all.. I am just being neighborly.. You see, I have amazing powers of observation.

You can never be forgiven by God for anything you do for as long as you defiantly perpetuate what you call the proud traditions of idolatry, an open demonstration of hatred for God, desecrating the teachings of Jesus, The actual Body of Christ, an open demonstration of hatred for Jesus, and misleading people to do the same which amounts to murder, an open demonstration of hatred for others, as a perpetual expression of your abiding love for everybody, especially Jesus, and deep devotion to God..lol... like you are really really really really really REALLY sorry for your sins that you proclaim to be proud traditions.

Really?

What a joker. lol. I can see through you.. Don't you think that God can see through you?

Why would I worry about you? Death is the consequence for your deliberate choice to perpetuate evil and you have said more than once that you are very happy with your decision and so, I am very happy for you.

Just thought that you might want to know exactly what you have become mixed up in...You should probably read the fine print and nullify your deal with the devil before the second death comes calling, the death of your body.

If you don't do something to save your own eternal soul from destruction, believe me, I won't worry..why would I worry? Your predicament is not my reality. I'm not the guy who is lying his ass off in the name of God. You are. You are not even being threatened with torture, and no one is holding a gun to your head.

You have your reward already, you already know what to expect. I don't think that I even feel sorry for you.
Sounds to me like you think you are God the way you are speaking for him.

Really?

Alright! Dumb and dumber arguing!! :popcorn:

Really?

I didn't realize that was what I am doing, Taz.

Really?

The 2 biggest religious weirdos here going at it!! Carry on.

Really?

No need to be insulting Taz.. Ding dong is an ordinary run of the mill moron parroting traditional roman church garbage.

I am the only weirdo here saying really weird shit no one has ever heard before.

Really?

No need to be insulting Taz.. Ding dong is an ordinary run of the mill moron parroting traditional roman church garbage.

I am the only weirdo here saying really weird shit no one has ever heard before.
Ya, because I've never heard anyone say that they don't believe that the bible is true and then go on to quote what Jesus said, what god said, what Jesus wants... as much as you have. :biggrin:

No need to be insulting? "Ding dong is an ordinary run of the mill moron" Then abide by your own words and so will I. Doofus.

Really?

lol...No, I don't think that I am God. I am very smart. I have noticed that I am a human being every single day since I can remember. nice try... Only a lunatic would claim to be God right?

If it sounds to you like I am speaking for God it is because his word is in me...the Father and I are one..

So no, I don't think that I am speaking for God...I am speaking for myself.

Ya, because I've never heard anyone say that they don't believe that the bible is true and then go on to quote what Jesus said, what god said, what Jesus wants... as much as you have. :biggrin:

No need to be insulting? "Ding dong is an ordinary run of the mill moron" Then abide by your own words and so will I. Doofus.

lol...

There are no two biggest weirdos. I am by far the biggest weirdo.. Take a chill pill asswipe.

If you want to see me an dingbat go at it, why are you jumping in? Don't get me wrong, I really don't mind, even though you are by far way dumber and more boring than he is...

Last edited:

lol...

There are no two biggest weirdos. I am by far the biggest weirdo.. Take a chill pill asswipe.
You're a walking contradiction. Like I just said, you know what god want from the bible but don't believe it, and you insult people while being butthurt about being insulted. Now tell me again how the NT is bullshit but the OT isn't, and that you're not a fucking Jew. PLEASE!!!

lol...

You're a walking contradiction. Like I just said, you know what god want from the bible but don't believe it, and you insult people while being butthurt about being insulted. Now tell me again how the NT is bullshit but the OT isn't, and that you're not a fucking Jew. PLEASE!!!

I never said that the NT is bullshit.. Don't you ever pay any attention to what is actually being said?

Whats going on? You seem to be confused and upset about something...

Wanna share?

Forum List

Back