The guy Nazareth was a total fraud, get over it already...

lots of symbolism in ancient literature. what else is new?
So is Taz saying the Jews believe in a fairy tale?

What say you, Karl?

here I am-----jews are very vulnerable ----especially in times of stress---to
BELIEVE Some could VERY WELL have BELIEVED in the messiahship of some guy named JESUS
So then you are admitting that you believe your people are murdering thieves who stole their land?

try again Ding-----I am admitting that under the stress of dealing with the vile shit of the filth of rome, the filth of Christianity and the filth of its
inevitable spawn like adolf hitler----jews tend to seek "messiahs"----notablely hoping to be saved from filth like you and yours. Thruout
history----when confronted with your stench----little sects arose that were
nothing more than personality cults. The good news is that they never
persisted to become religions for jews
If you believe the account of the OT is a fairytale how can you not believe the Jews are murdering thieves who stole their land? Rome has nothing to do with this.
You mean like the white people who stole indian land?

What say you, Karl?

BELIEVE Some could VERY WELL have BELIEVED in the messiahship of some guy named JESUS
So then you are admitting that you believe your people are murdering thieves who stole their land?

try again Ding-----I am admitting that under the stress of dealing with the vile shit of the filth of rome, the filth of Christianity and the filth of its
inevitable spawn like adolf hitler----jews tend to seek "messiahs"----notablely hoping to be saved from filth like you and yours. Thruout
If you believe the account of the OT is a fairytale how can you not believe the Jews are murdering thieves who stole their land? Rome has nothing to do with this.

make that 'white Christian' An interesting factoid of history is that when the explorations of 'DA NEW WORLD' were underway-----the 'holey' INQUISTION was in force which according to its rules rendered any
and all land that the pope could trample---"CHRISTENDOM" Isabella was
queen of spain in the late 15th and into the early 16th century. Bitch
Isabella was a big fan of the Inquisition and saw to it that lots of
the people of south America got wiped out as part of her 'holey' quest.
She is responsible for the devastation of the Aztec people---the murder
of Montezuma and the theft of their VERY EXTENSIVE GOLD
WEALTH. She also despoiled the jews of spain----to the delight of dingy.
I have relatives by marriage who STILL speak Spanish (Hebraized Spanish--
LADINO) despite the fact that their ancestors had not set foot in spain
since the time of bitch Isabella. Isabella has been on the pope's list---
TO BE CANONIZED for decades---SAINT ISABELLA-----murderess and
thief. She enriched the church-----to the delight of dingy

What say you, Karl?

the issue isn't just the obvious, the recorded history of all three desert religions throughout time whether obvious or more subtle as Judaeo, hasn't a single period without persecution and victimization for everyone not associated with the rendition of their particular book.

the failure is in their flawed scriptures, written for themselves and their disinterest to recognize the root cause to remedy the situation. all their books should be rightfully branded as indecent literature in hopes to bring about a more sane and wholesome society. secularism over religion was the 19th century solution that was overshadowed by the irreligious desert religions to prevent the needed reforms and remains so to this day.

the issue isn't just the obvious, the recorded history of all three desert religions throughout time whether obvious or more subtle as Judaeo, hasn't a single period without persecution and victimization for everyone not associated with the rendition of their particular book.

the failure is in their flawed scriptures, written for themselves and their disinterest to recognize the root cause to remedy the situation. all their books should be rightfully branded as indecent literature in hopes to bring about a more sane and wholesome society. secularism over religion was the 19th century solution that was overshadowed by the irreligious desert religions to prevent the needed reforms and remains so to this day.

you are damned confused. As to the ""OT"" -----it is an epic poem with significant commonalities with The Odyssey, Beowulf, The Illiad and
The Bhagavad Gita. --------all describing a kind of BASIS for the various societies and all SELF-JUSTIFYING. ------and IMO---with the exception of
Beowulf-------VERY SUBLIME. You lack an appreciation for fine
literature

What say you, Karl?

Yes, exactly like that except they didn't say that God told them to do it like the Jews did. But then again they were predominantly progressives like yourself who screwed the native American Indians, so there's that.

One of two things was true, either Jesus was the son of God complete with power to heal, or he was a total fraud, had no powers, and was just a man who lied a lot....

THE EVIDENCE....

Clearly, his disciples knew whether Jesus was a fraud or not, as they were the ones who "observed" all his "miracles." Two disciples saw Jesus walk on water, but when everyone was watching, Jesus sunk right to the bottom meeting John the Baptist. In place at the time is the Old Testament, so the following logic applies...

GOD controls whether or not you go to Heaven or Hell.

If you believe this guy is GOD's son, do you betray him???

Judas did. Did Judas do that knowing Jesus was really the Son of God, or did Judas do that because Judas knew Jesus was a fraud and did not want to end up on a cross next to him. All the disciples betray Jesus when the "cops" arrest him. They deny they knew him, all offenses against God's son that God would clearly know about....

IF Jesus was really healing people left and right, he would've been really popular. But he was clearly a lot less popular than Barabbas.....

and why is he running from the authorities??

This is the Son of God. Why FEAR??? Why RUN??? If you are the son of God, show them.....

and then his trial proved Judas correct.... that he was just a man, and died on the cross like a man, in the time of a man, as he aged during his life like a man....

and even the blood on the Shroud of Turin is HUMAN blood, product of HUMAN MAN AND WOMAN.....

You make a glaring fatal ass-sumption here, and that is the assumption that the acts and words ascribed to Jesus --- were actually done and said by Jesus.... rather than attributed to him. By, oh let's say, a team of editors at the Council of Nicea, three centuries after he was gone, when he had no editing influence.

Why is he running from the authorities? Because he just got done challenging them, that's why. Rome didn't give a shit about religious proselytizers, if we are supposed to believe that's what Jesus was doing. But it cared very much about challenges to its authority, which is what it executed Jesus for. Simple as that.

SSSHHHHH !!!! dingy is going to report you to the Inquisition
Are you going to murder me and take my land?

I am neither a Christian nor a Muslim and do not engage in your
religious customs
If memory serves me, your people started that custom.

Why don't you apologize to the Palestinians for murdering their people and stealing their land?

One of two things was true, either Jesus was the son of God complete with power to heal, or he was a total fraud, had no powers, and was just a man who lied a lot....

THE EVIDENCE....

Clearly, his disciples knew whether Jesus was a fraud or not, as they were the ones who "observed" all his "miracles." Two disciples saw Jesus walk on water, but when everyone was watching, Jesus sunk right to the bottom meeting John the Baptist. In place at the time is the Old Testament, so the following logic applies...

Judas did. Did Judas do that knowing Jesus was really the Son of God, or did Judas do that because Judas knew Jesus was a fraud and did not want to end up on a cross next to him. All the disciples betray Jesus when the "cops" arrest him. They deny they knew him, all offenses against God's son that God would clearly know about....

IF Jesus was really healing people left and right, he would've been really popular. But he was clearly a lot less popular than Barabbas.....

This is the Son of God. Why FEAR??? Why RUN??? If you are the son of God, show them.....

and then his trial proved Judas correct.... that he was just a man, and died on the cross like a man, in the time of a man, as he aged during his life like a man....

and even the blood on the Shroud of Turin is HUMAN blood, product of HUMAN MAN AND WOMAN.....

You make a glaring fatal ass-sumption here, and that is the assumption that the acts and words ascribed to Jesus --- were actually done and said by Jesus.... rather than attributed to him. By, oh let's say, a team of editors at the Council of Nicea, three centuries after he was gone, when he had no editing influence.

Why is he running from the authorities? Because he just got done challenging them, that's why. Rome didn't give a shit about religious proselytizers, if we are supposed to believe that's what Jesus was doing. But it cared very much about challenges to its authority, which is what it executed Jesus for. Simple as that.

You openly proclaim to be a trinity worshipping mangod eating idolator. You defile the land you walk on like an unburied corpse decomposing in the sun. Maybe they should call down fire from the sky, ashes to ashes, dust to dust and all that, lest you become the host for some virulent contagion.
Actually you claim those things. I see it differently.

But just so there is no mistake, if you start things like your predecessors did, people like me will be there to finish it. We have a proud heritage to uphold.

THE EVIDENCE....

religious customs

Why don't you apologize to the Palestinians for murdering their people and stealing their land?

why don't you break family custom and learn something about both your own and that of the rest of the world as to HISTORY-----ie---the stench and the filth of your heritage

you are damned confused. As to the ""OT"" -----it is an epic poem with significant commonalities with The Odyssey, Beowulf, The Illiad and
The Bhagavad Gita. --------all describing a kind of BASIS for the various societies and all SELF-JUSTIFYING. ------and IMO---with the exception of
literature
You lack an appreciation for fine
literature

recorded history says otherwise -

images

the Oleander is toxic when consumed the same is true for the scriptural books you confuse as works of literature when in reality nothing could be more misconstrued than your appraisal of their value.

literature
literature

images

the Oleander is toxic when consumed the same is true for the scriptural books you confuse as works of literature when in reality nothing could be more misconstrued than your appraisal of their value.

wrong again-----SUBLIME LITERATURE------but you can cling to your batman comics

religious customs

why don't you break family custom and learn something about both your own and that of the rest of the world as to HISTORY-----ie---the stench and the filth of your heritage
You mean like your history of stealing land and claiming God told you to do it? Is that what you believe, Irosie? It's Ok, you can be honest with us.

You openly proclaim to be a trinity worshipping mangod eating idolator. You defile the land you walk on like an unburied corpse decomposing in the sun. Maybe they should call down fire from the sky, ashes to ashes, dust to dust and all that, lest you become the host for some virulent contagion.

But just so there is no mistake, if you start things like your predecessors did, people like me will be there to finish it. We have a proud heritage to uphold.

Nonsense. You are deluded. There is nothing in what you profess to believe about a trinity a mangod or the edible body of Christ that is even remotely connected to or rooted in anything that Jesus taught.

Your so called "proud heritage" is openly defying the law of God and desecrating the teachings of Jesus.

Whether you realize it or not you died in the very day that you set aside the law of God and got down on your knees in a stupor to worship a god made man made matzo made by human hands.

You or whoever 'we' is can't finish anything. You are already finished.

Unless you repent, you will never enter the kingdom of Heaven.

Last edited:

literature
literature

images

oh-----is THAT what you are calling a forgery?. I would not take some of the stuff in the NT as forgery------more like roman propaganda

... more like roman propaganda

no, that is not the issue your flippant response ill serves the issue of religion and that of the earlier desert book you refrain from criticizing. they are all forgeries and were they not remain incomplete without resolution.

it is you who is swayed by the comics and most likely whatever else makes you laugh.

literature
literature

images

oh-----is THAT what you are calling a forgery?. I would not take some of the stuff in the NT as forgery------more like roman propaganda

... more like roman propaganda

no, that is not the issue your flippant response ill serves the issue of religion and that of the earlier desert book you refrain from criticizing. they are all forgeries and were they not remain incomplete without resolution.

it is you who is swayed by the comics and most likely whatever else makes you laugh.

you make me laugh

Nonsense. You are deluded. There is nothing in what you profess to believe about a trinity a mangod or the edible body of Christ that is even remotely connected to or rooted in anything that Jesus taught.

Your so called "proud heritage" is openly defying the law of God and desecrating the teachings of Jesus.

Whether you realize it or not you died in the very day that you set aside the law of God and got down on your knees in a stupor to worship a god made man made matzo made by human hands.

You or whoever 'we' is can't finish anything. You are already finished.

Unless you repent, you will never enter the kingdom of Heaven.
You should worry about yourself and let me worry about me.

You should worry about yourself and let me worry about me.
^^^ ^^^^
good news from dingy

religious customs

You mean like your history of stealing land and claiming God told you to do it? Is that what you believe, Irosie? It's Ok, you can be honest with us.

I have no history of stealing land. I am neither Christian nor muslim

what are you ....

judaism by its selectivity steals from everyone else, everything - was certainly an issue in the 1st century and the issue from that time to the present, forged in their scriptures.

they as the other desert religions are not the religion of Antiquity they steal from for their own personal identity - without notation.

religious customs

The people from that region see it differently.

Even you don't believe the story.

Forum List

Back