The guy Nazareth was a total fraud, get over it already...

The 2 biggest religious weirdos here going at it!! Carry on.

No need to be insulting Taz.. Ding dong is an ordinary run of the mill moron parroting traditional roman church garbage.

I am the only weirdo here saying really weird shit no one has ever heard before.
Ya, because I've never heard anyone say that they don't believe that the bible is true and then go on to quote what Jesus said, what god said, what Jesus wants... as much as you have. :biggrin:

No need to be insulting? "Ding dong is an ordinary run of the mill moron" Then abide by your own words and so will I. Doofus.

lol...

There are no two biggest weirdos. I am by far the biggest weirdo.. Take a chill pill asswipe.
You're a walking contradiction. Like I just said, you know what god want from the bible but don't believe it, and you insult people while being butthurt about being insulted. Now tell me again how the NT is bullshit but the OT isn't, and that you're not a fucking Jew. PLEASE!!!

I never said that the NT is bullshit.. Don't you ever pay any attention to what is actually being said?

Whats going on? You seem to be confused and upset about something...

Wanna share?
You were the one who was butt hurt when you felt insulted, and then when on to insult dingbat right after that. :lol:

No need to be insulting Taz.. Ding dong is an ordinary run of the mill moron parroting traditional roman church garbage.

I am the only weirdo here saying really weird shit no one has ever heard before.
Ya, because I've never heard anyone say that they don't believe that the bible is true and then go on to quote what Jesus said, what god said, what Jesus wants... as much as you have. :biggrin:

No need to be insulting? "Ding dong is an ordinary run of the mill moron" Then abide by your own words and so will I. Doofus.

lol...

There are no two biggest weirdos. I am by far the biggest weirdo.. Take a chill pill asswipe.
You're a walking contradiction. Like I just said, you know what god want from the bible but don't believe it, and you insult people while being butthurt about being insulted. Now tell me again how the NT is bullshit but the OT isn't, and that you're not a fucking Jew. PLEASE!!!

I never said that the NT is bullshit.. Don't you ever pay any attention to what is actually being said?

Wanna share?
You were the one who was butt hurt when you felt insulted, and then when on to insult dingbat right after that. :lol:

I am sorry that you have been so confused and upset, but I wasn't butthurt about anything and I didn't insult dingbat. He is just an ordinary run of the mill moron parroting church bullshit. That was not an insult, that was an accurate assessment.

But anyway, in case you didn't notice.... I claimed the prize for being the biggest weirdo... remember? What I said was insulting was you equating him being as weird as me....Does that really sound like butthurt? lol... Seriously, when was the last time you ever heard a Jew or Gentile say anything as weird?

Maybe you should try to goof on me for insulting myself? lol...

Go for it...

Last edited:

lol...

Wanna share?

I am sorry that you have been so confused and upset, but I wasn't butthurt about anything and I didn't insult dingbat. He is just an ordinary run of the mill moron parroting church bullshit. That was not an insult, that was an accurate assessment.

But anyway, in case you didn't notice.... I claimed the prize for being the biggest weirdo... remember? What I said was insulting was you equating him being as weird as me....Does that really sound like butthurt? lol... Seriously, when was the last time you ever heard a Jew or Gentile say anything as weird?

Go for it...
Calling someone a moron is to insult them. Now you know.

lol...

Wanna share?

Go for it...

Wow, thanks for the info....lol

What about calling someone a weirdo? Is that insulting? What about someone claiming to be the biggest weirdo? Who is insulting who about what?

Carful there big fella, you might end up feeling insulted yourself if you ever learn to read more carefully...

:spank:

Actually you claim those things. I see it differently.

But just so there is no mistake, if you start things like your predecessors did, people like me will be there to finish it. We have a proud heritage to uphold.

Nonsense. You are deluded. There is nothing in what you profess to believe about a trinity a mangod or the edible body of Christ that is even remotely connected to or rooted in anything that Jesus taught.

Your so called "proud heritage" is openly defying the law of God and desecrating the teachings of Jesus.

Whether you realize it or not you died in the very day that you set aside the law of God and got down on your knees in a stupor to worship a god made man made matzo made by human hands.

You or whoever 'we' is can't finish anything. You are already finished.

Unless you repent, you will never enter the kingdom of Heaven.
You should worry about yourself and let me worry about me.

lol... what, me worry? Don't be silly.

Maybe you can't read between the lines but I'm not worried about me and I'm not worried about you at all.. I am just being neighborly.. You see, I have amazing powers of observation.

You can never be forgiven by God for anything you do for as long as you defiantly perpetuate what you call the proud traditions of idolatry, an open demonstration of hatred for God, desecrating the teachings of Jesus, The actual Body of Christ, an open demonstration of hatred for Jesus, and misleading people to do the same which amounts to murder, an open demonstration of hatred for others, as a perpetual expression of your abiding love for everybody, especially Jesus, and deep devotion to God..lol... like you are really really really really really REALLY sorry for your sins that you proclaim to be proud traditions.

Really?

What a joker. lol. I can see through you.. Don't you think that God can see through you?

Why would I worry about you? Death is the consequence for your deliberate choice to perpetuate evil and you have said more than once that you are very happy with your decision and so, I am very happy for you.

Just thought that you might want to know exactly what you have become mixed up in...You should probably read the fine print and nullify your deal with the devil before the second death comes calling, the death of your body.

If you don't do something to save your own eternal soul from destruction, believe me, I won't worry..why would I worry? Your predicament is not my reality. I'm not the guy who is lying his ass off in the name of God. You are. You are not even being threatened with torture, and no one is holding a gun to your head.

You have your reward already, you already know what to expect. I don't think that I even feel sorry for you.
Sounds to me like you think you are God the way you are speaking for him.

lol...No, I don't think that I am God. I am very smart. I have noticed that I am a human being every single day since I can remember. nice try... Only a lunatic would claim to be God right?

If it sounds to you like I am speaking for God it is because his word is in me...the Father and I are one..

So no, I don't think that I am speaking for God...I am speaking for myself.
^ dunning effect.

Wanna share?

Go for it...

What about calling someone a weirdo? Is that insulting? What about someone claiming to be the biggest weirdo? Who is insulting who about what?

Carful there big fella, you might end up feeling insulted yourself if you ever learn to read more carefully...

I don't care about being insulted, you do. So if you do, then start by not insulting other people. You know, do unto others...

Maybe you can't read between the lines but I'm not worried about me and I'm not worried about you at all.. I am just being neighborly.. You see, I have amazing powers of observation.

You can never be forgiven by God for anything you do for as long as you defiantly perpetuate what you call the proud traditions of idolatry, an open demonstration of hatred for God, desecrating the teachings of Jesus, The actual Body of Christ, an open demonstration of hatred for Jesus, and misleading people to do the same which amounts to murder, an open demonstration of hatred for others, as a perpetual expression of your abiding love for everybody, especially Jesus, and deep devotion to God..lol... like you are really really really really really REALLY sorry for your sins that you proclaim to be proud traditions.

Really?

What a joker. lol. I can see through you.. Don't you think that God can see through you?

Why would I worry about you? Death is the consequence for your deliberate choice to perpetuate evil and you have said more than once that you are very happy with your decision and so, I am very happy for you.

Just thought that you might want to know exactly what you have become mixed up in...You should probably read the fine print and nullify your deal with the devil before the second death comes calling, the death of your body.

If you don't do something to save your own eternal soul from destruction, believe me, I won't worry..why would I worry? Your predicament is not my reality. I'm not the guy who is lying his ass off in the name of God. You are. You are not even being threatened with torture, and no one is holding a gun to your head.

You have your reward already, you already know what to expect. I don't think that I even feel sorry for you.
Alright! Dumb and dumber arguing!! :popcorn:
I didn't realize that was what I am doing, Taz.
The 2 biggest religious weirdos here going at it!! Carry on.
I can live with you believing that. :smile:

Actually you claim those things. I see it differently.

But just so there is no mistake, if you start things like your predecessors did, people like me will be there to finish it. We have a proud heritage to uphold.

Nonsense. You are deluded. There is nothing in what you profess to believe about a trinity a mangod or the edible body of Christ that is even remotely connected to or rooted in anything that Jesus taught.

Your so called "proud heritage" is openly defying the law of God and desecrating the teachings of Jesus.

Whether you realize it or not you died in the very day that you set aside the law of God and got down on your knees in a stupor to worship a god made man made matzo made by human hands.

You or whoever 'we' is can't finish anything. You are already finished.

Unless you repent, you will never enter the kingdom of Heaven.

Really?

lol...No, I don't think that I am God. I am very smart. I have noticed that I am a human being every single day since I can remember. nice try... Only a lunatic would claim to be God right?

If it sounds to you like I am speaking for God it is because his word is in me...the Father and I are one..

So no, I don't think that I am speaking for God...I am speaking for myself.
It isn't what we put into our mouths that defiles us it is what comes out of our mouths that defiles us. :smile:

Wanna share?

Go for it...

I don't care about being insulted, you do. So if you do, then start by not insulting other people. You know, do unto others...

I care about being insulted, but you don't? roflmao Thats a textbook case of pure projection.. All you cry about is being insulted... If you don't like it.....fuck off.

It isn't what we put into our mouths that defiles us it is what comes out of our mouths that defiles us. :smile:

There ya go! very good.

Remember that the next time you claim that an unequaled God became a coequal trinity that became an edible man.....

Go for it...

I care about being insulted, but you don't? roflmao Thats a textbook case of pure projection.. All you cry about is being insulted... If you don't like it.....fuck off.
Please quote where I cared about being insulted. Good luck with that. And if you can't handle the insults, then either don't insult people to start with, and maybe ... don't come to this site? :biggrin:

There ya go! very good.

Remember that next time you claim that an unequaled God became a coequal trinity that became an edible man.....
The wolf you feed is the wolf which wins.

yeah right. exactly. You feed a spirit of perversity..

There ya go! very good.

Remember that next time you claim that an unequaled God became a coequal trinity that became an edible man.....
The wolf you feed is the wolf which wins.

yeah right. exactly. You feed a spirit of perversity..

According to you all Catholics do.

Go for it...

Please quote where I cared about being insulted. Good luck with that. And if you can't handle the insults, then either don't insult people to start with, and maybe ... don't come to this site? :biggrin:

lol.... you challenge me to find evidence of you complaining about insults, as if you don't always do that, and then say if I can't handle your insults I shouldn't come to this site when I never complained about any insults... you do....

If you are truly mystified by it all let me clarify....

If you ask a stupid question you will get a stupid answer stupid...

You are quite a piece of work. Damn..

Calling someone a moron is to insult them

Calling pro Israel Christians in the US "morons" is actually a compliment. The real truth is that pro Israel US Christians are

THE DUMBEST LIFE FORMS IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE

Too funny....

SUB HUMAN will not accept opinion without a website link to PARROT.....

One of the biggest problems with religion is that religion prevents human brains from developing curiosity and skepticism.... all religion does for the human brain is turn it into a birdbrain....

Too funny....

SUB HUMAN will not accept opinion without a website link to PARROT.....

One of the biggest problems with religion is that religion prevents human brains from developing curiosity and skepticism.... all religion does for the human brain is turn it into a birdbrain....

Karl Marx had the same beliefs as you.

Parrot is as parrot does

ding is just such a parrot. ding's birdbrain hears in church that only communists don't believe in Jesus...

and hence "LaDexter" must be a communist....

btw what is a LIBERTARIAN....

we will wait for ding to ask his JDAAC preacher for "his" parroted answer...

One of the more hilarious truths about Fraud Jesus is that HE is PRETTY DARN COMMIE himself...

ever "follower" gets a minimum allocation for life.. while Fraud Jesus at the top of the pyramid scheme gets to spend all that wealth on himself....

Forum List

Back