The Gender Game

Which bathroom?

• Total voters
it's not rocket science. Why do you libs try to make this into an issue? If they have a dick, use the men's. If not, use the women's. God you people are twisted.

it's not rocket science. Why do you libs try to make this into an issue? If they have a dick, use the men's. If not, use the women's. God you people are twisted.
That doesn't seem to be enough for people. They are freaking out about people changing from one sex to another.

Hello there Boygirl, About your so-called poll...could you clarify what specifically what either choice signifies? Like, clarify and disambiguate.
It demonstrates that XX is not always female, nor XY always male.
I will be honest with you, snide remarks aside, I think about what you say. Most well balanced human beings don't seem too concerned with the abstractions you pose, because they are out side the norm. Most people don't have a problem with sex appropriate restrooms, and I am one of those people. I am sorry for the sarcastic remarks, though.

That doesn't seem to be enough for people. They are freaking out about people changing from one sex to another.

Well if that's what it's all about, the answer is simple. Make the bathrooms single user. That will solve it. It's that simple. That'll put an end to all the women in men's rooms crap and vice versa and all the pedophile crap and rapist crap and what have you.

They use the bathroom that suits their appearance but we don't need a freaking law that authorizes freakazoids to use whatever bathroom they want to use regardless of their appearance.

Great, but..................................
View attachment 76572

Now what's your vote?
I dont see an option for unisex so I would have to go with male.
Great, based on looks then. Fine.
Based on body language/stance.
Even more flexible. The anti-transgender people won't like you at all.
i cant help what idiots think of me.

Not definitive enough when folks are attempting TO LEGISLATE which bathroom to use. It's simpler than DNA actually.. Lett the med and psych pros make the call -- then allow the person to change their legal status.

You cannot make law to protect a class ---- when membership in that class is a simple delaration of "I feel like it today"... Create a form and a process and solve the problem. Maybe THEN DNA will be a part of the process..
I feel like it today is not the criteria.

And, it's a simple question, isn't it?

What IS the criteria?? And before you launch into the many PHYSICAL manifestations of uncertain sex -- I'm already aware of that. That's why this is a MED issue and NOT something that the idiots at Target ought to be handling by themselves. EVEN IF -- they required an XX chromo screening before letting you try on that tank top.

Not definitive enough when folks are attempting TO LEGISLATE which bathroom to use. It's simpler than DNA actually.. Lett the med and psych pros make the call -- then allow the person to change their legal status.

You cannot make law to protect a class ---- when membership in that class is a simple delaration of "I feel like it today"... Create a form and a process and solve the problem. Maybe THEN DNA will be a part of the process..
I feel like it today is not the criteria.

And, it's a simple question, isn't it?

What IS the criteria?? And before you launch into the many PHYSICAL manifestations of uncertain sex -- I'm already aware of that. That's why this is a MED issue and NOT something that the idiots at Target ought to be handling by themselves. EVEN IF -- they required an XX chromo screening before letting you try on that tank top.
The obvious is the criteria, in the case, and the best thing to do, not for their benefit but for others, is operate ASAP.

People just can't deal with the fact that in the next stall might be their "what's in your underpants" opposite.

Okay, knowing only one thing about this person, which bathroom they should use?

They are, XX. That's all you get to go on so don't ask for more.
XX is female
Is it now? Did you vote?
Yes,
View attachment 76572

Now what's your vote?
Xx is not possible to be born male.

There are females born with vaginas who have xy

but not one mammal on earth was born with a penis and xx.Not one.

Last edited:
Okay, knowing only one thing about this person, which bathroom they should use?

They are, XX. That's all you get to go on so don't ask for more.
XX is female
Is it now? Did you vote?
Yes,
View attachment 76572

Now what's your vote?
Xx is not possible to be born male.

There are females born with vaginas who have xy

but not one mammal on earth was born with a penis and xy. Not one.
XX male.jpg

Jack4jill is a gender-politicist.
Gender, and the multiple sexes, are cool, and weird.
Sex variation is an immense suffering and a bad disorder.
I like what so many don't, can can't deal with, variation and complexity.
Complexity tears away at creativity. You are destructive.
I'm very good at that, when I'm in the mood to destroy.
3409e9769729de610a3ddc0162764294.jpg

Creation and Destruction.

Forum List

Back