Evasive And Taxes

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
They can be two different subjects you know. I want to talk about two men in politics.

The first one has spent his entire life hiding his past. I have no idea who he has worked for or how well he is educated or where he has been. I can't even truly tell you where he was born or what his legal name is. But democrats made him president anyway.

The second man they demand to see his taxes. It's NOT legally required just a demand. Of course they expect to see some simple 1040 like they file. Some of the ones who demand aka "Whiners" may even own ONE lowly company of no true value to anybody.

But the second man's tax forms could FILL a 24 foot U-Haul truck and it would be over legal limit on weight. They WHINE about four little company's going bankrupt out of a thousand. They ignore the fact that a company going bankrupt is DIFFERENT than a person going bankrupt. Even though one of their hero's {Truman} did just that.

What IS truly important when anybody is running for office?
What he is hiding or his biggest headache?

unnamed-1-2.jpg

I have no doubt the first man is hiding something from me.
And the second man? His taxes would be an accountants hell.
And the first guy has the balls to demand what the second guy is NOT
legally REQUIRED to do?
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/...t-donald-trumps-history-needs-to-be-examined/

Fury

Has Trump released his school records ? Nope. This from a guy who demanded obamas !

He's hiding daddy's personal affirmative action program for the don.

Trump is not President, and he will never be President. By the time the Clinton's get done with him, we will know about all the skeletons. And, in the meantime, his own batshit crazy statements will convince many voters not to even consider him. His statement on the California Drought is a prime example.

Trump is not President, and he will never be President. By the time the Clinton's get done with him, we will know about all the skeletons. And, in the meantime, his own batshit crazy statements will convince many voters not to even consider him. His statement on the California Drought is a prime example.
Trump will be president and Hillary will be hung for treason.

Has trump released his school records ? Yes or no ?
Is Trump in office yet? Yes or no?

No. What diff does that make ? He calked out Obama to release his college transcripts . Yet he won't do the same? Hypocrite .
Did Obama release his? Yes or no?

No .

Was he calling out others to do so? Yes or no?

Was trump calling for obamas school records? Yes or no?

Has trump released his? yes or no?

No. What diff does that make ? He calked out Obama to release his college transcripts . Yet he won't do the same? Hypocrite .

No .

The ONLY way Trump can be called a hypocrite is if Obama released his and Trump did not. So your argument FAILS.

No .

The ONLY way Trump can be called a hypocrite is if Obama released his and Trump did not. So your argument FAILS.

Wrong . He's a hypocrite for calling for someone to do what he will not do himself.

hypocrite
play
noun hyp·o·crite \ˈhi-pə-ˌkrit\
Popularity: Top 1% of lookups
Simple Definition of hypocrite
  • : a person who claims or pretends to have certain beliefs about what is right but who behaves in a way that disagrees with those beliefs
Source: Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary

And u didn't Answr my questions .

Wrong . He's a hypocrite for calling for someone to do what he will not do himself.

Timmy, being a hypocrite is a major plus for republican political candidates.

Actually being a hypocrite is a requirement for a republican politician.

That's why so many are hypocrites.

And Trumps Chumps eat that hypocrisy up. Food for their pitiful worthless souls.

They can be two different subjects you know. I want to talk about two men in politics.

The first one has spent his entire life hiding his past. I have no idea who he has worked for or how well he is educated or where he has been. I can't even truly tell you where he was born or what his legal name is. But democrats made him president anyway.

The second man they demand to see his taxes. It's NOT legally required just a demand. Of course they expect to see some simple 1040 like they file. Some of the ones who demand aka "Whiners" may even own ONE lowly company of no true value to anybody.

But the second man's tax forms could FILL a 24 foot U-Haul truck and it would be over legal limit on weight. They WHINE about four little company's going bankrupt out of a thousand. They ignore the fact that a company going bankrupt is DIFFERENT than a person going bankrupt. Even though one of their hero's {Truman} did just that.

What IS truly important when anybody is running for office?
What he is hiding or his biggest headache?

unnamed-1-2.jpg

I have no doubt the first man is hiding something from me.
And the second man? His taxes would be an accountants hell.
And the first guy has the balls to demand what the second guy is NOT
legally REQUIRED to do?
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/...t-donald-trumps-history-needs-to-be-examined/

Fury

The standard for presidential candidates for decades now has been the release of tax returns. It's not new and it should be understood by candidates that they will be requested.
There is no precedent or standard for either school records or birth certificates.

Forum List

Back