New Scrabble Game becomes more "inclusive" for sensitive Liberals...

Freedomisneverfree

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2021
Oh Boy! A Scrabble game for cry baby Liberals! How sweet....

The company added this will make the game more "inclusive" and more "collaborative".

They added the concept makes the word game less daunting for young children and those who find spelling intimidating.

The new version replaces the forming of words with a more structured game, where players are given three "goal cards", each of which contains a set of challenges, alongside "helper cards" in case they get stuck.

The winner is the player who completes all 20 challenges, while a participants lose if they use up all the helper cards and cannot complete a goal.

It sounds like a game for Sissies! You should know how to spell really well....

It is especially aimed at younger, Gen-Z players who prefer fun and playing together over the competitive nature of traditional Scrabble. Oh brother!

Last edited:

The company added this will make the game more "inclusive" and more "collaborative".

They added the concept makes the word game less daunting for young children and those who find spelling intimidating.

The new version replaces the forming of words with a more structured game, where players are given three "goal cards", each of which contains a set of challenges, alongside "helper cards" in case they get stuck.

The winner is the player who completes all 20 challenges, while a participants lose if they use up all the helper cards and cannot complete a goal.

It is especially aimed at younger, Gen-Z players who prefer fun and playing together over the competitive nature of traditional Scrabble. Oh brother!

Who'd want to play Scrabble with stupid leftists anyway. Most of them are pushing illiterate and would be totally easy to whip. And few of them can spell their way out of a wet paper bag. Maybe that's a new rule -- spelling doesn't count any more!

I want a challenge.

This is fucking hilarious!

Games evolve over time. There will be no shortage of scrabble games and knock offs for those who still wish to play the more traditional version.

Maybe this is just Mattel’s version of New Coke, to drum up some buzz

I

I quit watching Jeopardy last night for the same woke shit. Jeopardy was a game of intelligence. Now they don't know the difference between male and female. Many of us don't like "woke" forced on us--especially when we see a man masquerading as a woman.

I quit watching Jeopardy last night for the same woke shit. Jeopardy was a game of intelligence. Now they don't know the difference between male and female. Many of us don't like "woke" forced on us--especially when we see a man masquerading as a woman.

Yet another sickness my dear late husband never had to witness, thanks to his dementia. We loved watching Jeopardy! and did so every evening, for decades! He was so very intelligent, a teacher, and loved the pursuit of knowledge, and never really saw the wokeness, which only happened after the death of Trebeck. He also never had to see the riots in our beloved city of Seattle, and the disgusting political changes that happened to Major League Baseball, starting in 2020.

sigh

Last edited:
The majority people who like this idea probably won't buy it, they don't play board games. They play games on their phones.

I played scrabble when I was a kid with my dad as a kid and I lost a lot because he didn't let me win. But I suspect he let me win just enough so I'd play him. He taught me to play chess and I never did beat him at that.

Yet another sickness my dear late husband never had to witness, thanks to his dementia. We loved watching Jeopardy! and did so every evening, for decades! He was so very intelligent, a teacher, and loved the pursuit of knowledge, and never really saw the wokeness, which only happened after the death of Trebeck. He also never had to see the riots in our beloved city of Seattle, and the disgusting political changes that happened to Major League Baseball, starting in 2020.

sigh

Maybe your husband was the lucky one. But I really hate to hear of anyone stricken with that. I hope it doesn't happen to me.

Maybe your husband was the lucky one. But I really hate to hear of anyone stricken with that. I hope it doesn't happen to me.

I think he was the lucky one. But he did always adapt to change so much more readily than I do. I never want to see even my proverbial worst enemy have to experience that, and what hurts most was that it was preventable.

I too hope it never happens to you.

Slow news day?

Au Contraire. Here is a photo of the only girlfriend he has ever had, Rosie Palm
1712706086475.png

So, they've changed the game for kids and people who didn't learn to spell.

And all you can come up with is insults. Wow, that makes you sound REALLY INTELLIGENT. Well done. Your Nobel Prize for Insulting is in the post right now.

Forum List

Back