The Gender Game

Which bathroom?

• Total voters
Sadly, both are true, as is the example you posted
So, if being an XX male is a defect, how would you like to fix that?

XX chromosomes exist in females
Nealy all females, except for X0s, just one X, and some XX males. We also have XXX XXY XYY XYYY XXXX and XXXY. We do not have Y0, they can't live.

If an XX males cuts his dick off is he transgender, yes or no?

The number of "transgenders" diagnosed with these disabilities?
It doesn't matter, answer the question.

Is sex looks or genetics?

Why the deflection?

No. Just usually. We have XX males, and XY females. Do you want him in the little girls room?
View attachment 76820
Answer the question. If the XX man in the picture cuts his dick off, is he transgender?

I don't discriminate based on disabilities.
You also can't answer questions. He has no disability, he's simply an XX male.

Which makes her disabled
No. I makes him a man with XX chromosomes.
View attachment 76821
That's a woman to you?

I don't care what you make her?

A disabled woman, poor soul
That is not a poor soul. That is a man with XX. Women with XY do fine as well, they look like women.

Looks or genetics when picking a bathroom? One or the other so, pick one?

So, if being an XX male is a defect, how would you like to fix that?

Nealy all females, except for X0s, just one X, and some XX males. We also have XXX XXY XYY XYYY XXXX and XXXY. We do not have Y0, they can't live.

Why the deflection?
That's you deflecting. My questions go to heart of the matter, how does one tell the sex of another? Looks, or genetics?

Genetic Components of Sex and Gender
Humans are born with 46 chromosomes in 23 pairs. The X and Y chromosomes determine a person’s sex. Most women are 46XX and most men are 46XY. Research suggests, however, that in a few births per thousand some individuals will be born with a single sex chromosome (45X or 45Y) (sex monosomies) and some with three or more sex chromosomes (47XXX, 47XYY or 47XXY, etc.) (sex polysomies). In addition, some males are born 46XX due to the translocation of a tiny section of the sex determining region of the Y chromosome. Similarly some females are also born 46XY due to mutations in the Y chromosome. Clearly, there are not only females who are XX and males who are XY, but rather, there is a range of chromosome complements, hormone balances, and phenotypic variations that determine sex."
WHO | Gender and Genetics

Couldn't say, and why would it matter?

If the XX man in the picture cuts his dick off, is he transgender?

why is mutilation important to you?
Answer the question. If the XX man in the picture cuts his dick off, is he transgender?

XX is female
No. Just usually. We have XX males, and XY females. Do you want him in the little girls room?
View attachment 76820

Exactly. Jack is trying to equate the 0.004% of the population with genuine chromosomal abnormalities that lead to hormonal and anatomical disorder, with your regular TG person, or indeed with the pervert who 'feels' like a woman today so he can shower with little girls. There is of course, no comparison whatsoever. These people have an unfortunate medical condition.
Incidentally, I've looked up the case study of the poor man Jack keeps parading all over this board. He was born with a penis and testes, and has been raised as a male since birth and considers himself male, has male genitalia and hasn't required surgery to obtain that male genitalia. He is a man with a chromosomal abnormality, not a TG and not applicable to the discussion about TG's.

XX is female
View attachment 76820

Exactly. Jack is trying to equate the 0.004% of the population with genuine chromosomal abnormalities that lead to hormonal and anatomical disorder, with your regular TG person, or indeed with the pervert who 'feels' like a woman today so he can shower with little girls. There is of course, no comparison whatsoever. These people have an unfortunate medical condition.
Incidentally, I've looked up the case study of the poor man Jack keeps parading all over this board. He was born with a penis and testes, and has been raised as a male since birth and considers himself male, has male genitalia and hasn't required surgery to obtain that male genitalia. He is a man with a chromosomal abnormality, not a TG and not applicable to the discussion about TG's.
He is a man, or is he? A man that's XX? That's going to make it hard for you people who believe that there is only XX and XY, and one is always female and one is always male, which isn't at all true.

Forget transgender and deal first with gender. When deciding the sex of another you have looks or genetics as options, pick one?

Last edited:

Which makes her disabled
View attachment 76821
That's a woman to you?

That is not a poor soul. That is a man with XX. Women with XY do fine as well, they look like women.

His chromosomal abnormality and hormonal disorder have rendered him infertile. Doubtful that would be his preference, so yeah, poor guy.

And, I have a baby born with male parts and female parts. What sex is it?

Before you answer, check it out.
View attachment 76754

A birth defect.
It's an anomaly. not a defect.

Birth defect
That's a clubbed foot, or a cleft palette.
And hypospadias, which your XX guy has.
Probably not, and lost of boys do. Does that make them girls?

Which makes her disabled
View attachment 76821
That's a woman to you?

His chromosomal abnormality and hormonal disorder have rendered him infertile. Doubtful that would be his preference, so yeah, poor guy.
Not always true. And is he a boy or a girl?

XX is female
View attachment 76820

The birth defect caused the disability.

I understand that doesn't fit your narrative. I try not to be delusional

XX is female
View attachment 76820

I asked earlier how many transgenders had one of these abnormalities. The answer was that J didn't know.

I asked then if having sex reassignment surgery required such an abnormality. The answer was no.

If someone is born with a birth defect, like the ones being discussed here, that is a completely different issue than what the sales job is with TG's.

Why the deflection?
That's you deflecting. My questions go to heart of the matter, how does one tell the sex of another? Looks, or genetics?

Birth defects are disabilities.

Tis better to be ruled by fear than stupidity.
Tis better not to be ruled. Join me, if you dare?

Never. Tis better to have direction and purpose than to flail about aimlessly.
Then you will always be a slave. Your choice.

I see, you are a slave to facts, and you want to be liberated from them. It's all coming together now.
Facts are my bitch, like you.

Is he gone now?

Forum List

Back