The flight pilots of the crash get outed.... You have to see it to beleive it!

I'm wondering who the bigoted asshole was who thought of this trick in the first place?

I mean..................people died, and it was a tragedy. What kind of sick fuck thinks it is fun to make fun of stuff like this on the news?

Whoever was involved, I hope they find themselves on the street TOMORROW.

You are right. We should all be somber and crying. Fuck you. You are one of the most fake posters on this board and only fishing for rep with your post. Stop crying or go do it some place else fag.

I'm wondering who the bigoted asshole was who thought of this trick in the first place?

I mean..................people died, and it was a tragedy. What kind of sick fuck thinks it is fun to make fun of stuff like this on the news?

Whoever was involved, I hope they find themselves on the street TOMORROW.

Uhhm, that would be the NTSB, a government agency. NTSB apologizes for gaffe over derogatory Asiana pilot names

Great catch! More government competency and sensitivity to diversity in action!

I laughed so hard I cried.

Three innocent teenage girls are killed in a tragic plane crash and you're laughing so hard you cried because you thought a completely juvenile joke about Chinese names was so funny? Not crying over the loss of three innocent children with their whole lives ahead of them?

I hope someday you find the magic potion that can turn you into a human being.

I'm laughing at the stupid news anchor. Lighten up.

Three innocent teenage girls are killed in a tragic plane crash and you're laughing so hard you cried because you thought a completely juvenile joke about Chinese names was so funny? Not crying over the loss of three innocent children with their whole lives ahead of them?

Many times people deal with tragedy by the use of humor. It's just a way for the mind to ease the pain.

I strongly suggest if medical science ever comes up with a way to transplant a 'funny bone' for depressing people.

You should add your name to the top of the recipients list for the next available surgery. .. :cool:

"The job is not complicated. Just read what ever it says on the teleprompter and look pretty."

Chuckle

I'm laughing at the stupid news anchor. Lighten up.

Fuck you and your "lighten up." Three innocent girls being killed in a terrible plane crash isn't funny on any level.

More false indignation. Lighten up Francis. We are human, we die, and yes, some of us laugh about it.

Many times people deal with tragedy by the use of humor. It's just a way for the mind to ease the pain.

I strongly suggest if medical science ever comes up with a way to transplant a 'funny bone' for depressing people.

You should add your name to the top of the recipients list for the next available surgery. .. :cool:

Ok, I will. In the meantime, you go fuck yourself, you callous piece of shit.

Sadly, these people are referred to as journalists.

Although, we haven't had 'real' journalists presenting the evening news for decades.

Now they are all just fashion show 'talking heads' with no depth or substance.

Drawn from the, "can't count change back to you at the store generation". .. :cool:

More false indignation. Lighten up Francis. We are human, we die, and yes, some of us laugh about it.

And yes, some of YOU are callous fucking douchebags. Laugh it up, you inhuman pile of filth.

Ron Burgundy is real!

"Ron Burgundy: Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina.

Veronica Corningstone: No, there's no way that's correct.

Ron Burgundy: I'm sorry, I was trying to impress you. I don't know what it means. I'll be honest, I don't think anyone knows what it means anymore. Scholars maintain that the translation was lost hundreds of years ago."

"Ron Burgundy: You stay classy, San Diego. I'm Ron Burgundy?

Ed Harken: Dammit. Who typed a question mark on the Teleprompter?"

Having sympathy for the victims and laughing at a silly news story are not mutually exclusive.

I think the funny part is the stupidity of the news team.
Honestly, who would put that crap out as news?

NTSB Apologizes for Releasing ?Offensive? Pilot Names - The Jakarta Globe

The anchor had to of KNOWN what she was reading...really, she can not be that dumb, and to do it with a straight face? Really?..she could have stopped herself from reading it, but she didn't...the entire news team is at fault here...

I have friends who are in the news business here, cameramen, anchors and producers....and yes they do play tricks like this all the time. It was the producers job to check everything before it hits the teleprompter. Sadly, its the anchors job to read it. My guess is she did not know what was coming up on the teleprompter....and just read what was there...

i CAN imagine what the cut away was like!!!

Forum List

Back