The flight pilots of the crash get outed.... You have to see it to beleive it!

I think the funny part is the stupidity of the news team.
Honestly, who would put that crap out as news?

NTSB Apologizes for Releasing ?Offensive? Pilot Names - The Jakarta Globe

The anchor had to of KNOWN what she was reading...really, she can not be that dumb, and to do it with a straight face? Really?..she could have stopped herself from reading it, but she didn't...the entire news team is at fault here...

Wanna bet? We are talking San Francisco news anchor here......chuckle.

Last edited:
The anchor had to of KNOWN what she was reading...really, she can not be that dumb, and to do it with a straight face? Really?..she could have stopped herself from reading it, but she didn't...the entire news team is at fault here...
I bet some of the camera operators were laughing their a$$ off.

It's a wonder they could keep the camera shot steady!!

Plus, why would they want to inform the pompous over paid news readers of the idiotic gaffe. .. :eusa_angel:

I'm thinking that maybe she is that dumb. It doesn't take a lot of intelligence to read from a teleprompter.
BTW, the news (and I use that term loosely) channel also displayed the names on screen as she was reading them.
I'd say that this is just more proof that much of the supposed 'news' is not real journalism anymore.

I'm thinking that maybe she is that dumb. It doesn't take a lot of intelligence to read from a teleprompter.
BTW, the news (and I use that term loosely) channel also displayed the names on screen as she was reading them.
I'd say that this is just more proof that much of the supposed 'news' is not real journalism anymore.

Good point. A lot of people in production would have seen the names before the broadcast. Can they all be stupid? LOL

Three innocent teenage girls are killed in a tragic plane crash and you're laughing so hard you cried because you thought a completely juvenile joke about Chinese names was so funny? Not crying over the loss of three innocent children with their whole lives ahead of them?

I hope someday you find the magic potion that can turn you into a human being.

More false indignation. Lighten up Francis. We are human, we die, and yes, some of us laugh about it.

And yes, some of YOU are callous fucking douchebags. Laugh it up, you inhuman pile of filth.

At least I'm real. Your just a poor little rat whoring for rep at the only place that you can get it.
You and the other fake, "a gay biker sailor" should go have a beer. Me ? I'm still laughing at you while you cry and carry on with your fake concern.

Good point. A lot of people in production would have seen the names before the broadcast. Can they all be stupid? LOL

Its still just a job. You miss stuff. I would not want to be the guy who missed this. The PC Nazis will have their ass.

Pretty much you only need platnum blond hair. Your supposed to be hot to, but they let that one slide to.

I'm wondering who the bigoted asshole was who thought of this trick in the first place?

I mean..................people died, and it was a tragedy. What kind of sick fuck thinks it is fun to make fun of stuff like this on the news?

Whoever was involved, I hope they find themselves on the street TOMORROW.

well is was a media outlet and it wasnt FOX

so by process of elimination.....

It was FOX.

Well in that case, it's some high quality humor that you're just to low brow to get.

:eusa_whistle:

I laughed so hard I cried.

Three innocent teenage girls are killed in a tragic plane crash and you're laughing so hard you cried because you thought a completely juvenile joke about Chinese names was so funny? Not crying over the loss of three innocent children with their whole lives ahead of them?

come down from your cross

use the wood to build a bridge

and get over it

I'm laughing at the stupid news anchor. Lighten up.

Fuck you and your "lighten up." Three innocent girls being killed in a terrible plane crash isn't funny on any level.

Where they related to you?

If not [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6cxNR9ML8k]Lighten Up Francis - YouTube[/ame]

And yes, some of YOU are callous fucking douchebags. Laugh it up, you inhuman pile of filth.

At least I'm real. .

A real fucking piece of shit.

Comeing from JoeB's chew toy that means very little. Wonder if this concern of yours came into play when you made comments about Heaving Marten and his parents, or the sandyhook parents who speak out in a manner you don't like. Likely not. You are just a sad little twerp. I remember when it was commonly thought you were a KG/Allie sock. Don't see how that ever could have been. She got more balls and ten times the integrity then you.

Fuck you and your "lighten up." Three innocent girls being killed in a terrible plane crash isn't funny on any level.

Where they related to you?

If not [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6cxNR9ML8k]Lighten Up Francis - YouTube[/ame]

Its that big stick in his ass. Or perhaps there is sand in the vagina ? Mayhap both ?

Unk is asian and easily offended by anything gaysian.

if it was a bus full of black people, he wouldn't care

I'm wondering who the bigoted asshole was who thought of this trick in the first place?

I mean..................people died, and it was a tragedy. What kind of sick fuck thinks it is fun to make fun of stuff like this on the news?

Why are you assuming it was a bigoted asshole, San Francisco has a large Asian community.

well is was a media outlet and it wasnt FOX

so by process of elimination.....

Sorry, Channel 2 is actually the Fox affiliate in SF.

On the plus side, it actually did come from the NTSB.

Last edited:
I laughed so hard I cried.

come down from your cross

use the wood to build a bridge

and get over it

Why don't you write a nice letter to the families of those innocent teenage girls who died and tell them to "get over it" because you think the Chinese language sounds 'funny' and your having a laugh at the expense of their dead children is just hilarious. Maybe you can visit them and all have a big laugh together.

I'm sure if some innocent American teenage girls were traveling to China for a language-exchange summer camp program and some Chinese media outlet made a big joke about how the American pilots must have been named "Burns, Ashe, Lowe, etc." you would be rolling on the floor over how funny it is that young people died in a tragic accident, right?

Buy some lottery tickets. If you win big maybe you can go out and buy yourself some class, character, and morality. Right now you seem to have fucking 0.

Why are you assuming it was a bigoted asshole, San Francisco has a large Asian community.

And that has what to do with it being the product of some bigoted asshole?

Forum List

Back