The flight pilots of the crash get outed.... You have to see it to beleive it!

How could the anchor keep a straight face while naming them? :rofl:
Can you imagine what it was like when they cut for break after that? :lmao:

I'm wondering who the bigoted asshole was who thought of this trick in the first place?

I mean..................people died, and it was a tragedy. What kind of sick fuck thinks it is fun to make fun of stuff like this on the news?

Whoever was involved, I hope they find themselves on the street TOMORROW.

I'm wondering who the bigoted asshole was who thought of this trick in the first place?

I mean..................people died, and it was a tragedy. What kind of sick fuck thinks it is fun to make fun of stuff like this on the news?

well is was a media outlet and it wasnt FOX

so by process of elimination.....

It was FOX.

Who could be stupid enough to fall for that list of names? Apparently a whole group of people!

Reminds me of that SNL skit that Bob DeNiro did:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XMr3QO2Sbc]Weird Terrorist Names - YouTube[/ame]

:rofl:

That had to go through a few people to make it to air. I hope their HR person is ready to hire a whole new crew.

you know someone is going to get canned for it....though, im it was a pretty funny joke at the time

OMG - they were serious.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BFDwgJa7JOI]Channel 2 News apology for incorrect names of the - YouTube[/ame]

Three innocent human beings have died (very recently) as a result of the crash in SF. Not criminals, not enemies of our nation, just innocent people (two at least just kids).

I laughed so hard I cried.

Three innocent teenage girls are killed in a tragic plane crash and you're laughing so hard you cried because you thought a completely juvenile joke about Chinese names was so funny? Not crying over the loss of three innocent children with their whole lives ahead of them?

I hope someday you find the magic potion that can turn you into a human being.

It was FOX.
Ahem:

KTVU Frequently Asked Questions | www.ktvu.com
Q: What is the relationship between KTVU, Cox, and Fox? A: KTVU/Fox 2 is owned by Cox Enterprises, a family-owned media company. KTVU has an affiliation agreement with the Fox Television Network, a subsidiary of Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. Even though the names Cox and Fox look and sound alike, the two companies have no connection to each other.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back